Rodman Heating & Air Conditioning

Matt in Whitby
Matt in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Great Service and Fast too

I have been a customer of Rodman's for many years and have been very happy with the prompt reliable service received. I purchased my current furnace and Air Conditioner from them. Both great value! After a recent home renovation I reached out to them for some duct cleaning and was very happy with this service.

Thanks Kirk and Co.

Thank you Matt for your review of our Services.
We continue to offer outstanding service , and cannot do it without our Great team of Technicians and Office staff.
Thanks again for taking your time to review us.

Steve M. in Whitby
Steve M. in Whitby
3 reviews Georgina, ON

Furnace not working properly

My wife and I noticed that our furnace was not working properly. The furnace would sometimes not come on when the thermostat would tell it to. We wouldn't really notice during the week. It was on the weekends when we realized there was an issue. The thermostat was set to heat the house to 70 at 8 am. But at 9 am it was still 67?? I went and checked the furnace and noticed the led light was flashing red. So, I counted the number of times it flashed and then checked the manual to see what the code meant. It said it could be a faulty ignitor switch. It would try to light the furnace 5 times before going into a 1 hour reset period.
Knowing that my wife & I had plans mid-afternoon & night and wouldn't be back until the next day. We decided to call Rodman's who had installed the furnance in March 2018. Their tech Dylan called to ask about the issue and said he'd get there as soon as he could. I explained to him that we had to go out that day and were a little concerned the furnance may fail. Dylan then rearranged his schedule to accomodate us. He said he'd finish up the call he was at and would then head to our place. Dylan arrived at our home and did his thing to identify the issue and then replaced the part as it was covered under the warranty. He also took the time to explain things and answer our questions during and after working on our furnace.
We really appreciated him doing that as it provided us security while we were away for the evening knowing our furnace was now functioning correctly.
Dylan was great and we would definitely recommend Rodman's to our friends and family.

Deb in Ajax
Deb in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Restoration after house fire for our hvac & duct work

After we had an electrical fire at our home it was time to replace all our duct work, gas piping, sheet metal, furnace, a/c, fireplace and hot water tank and having dealt with Rodmans for many years I knew I would not consider any other contractor to complete this job. Approx 2 weeks later the job was completed. I can’t express how comforting it was to have such professionals complete the large job. I would go over ever day to check on the progress and the technicians were also so compassionate and it showed they take pride in the quality of their work. Thank you Rodman’s (Kirk) you are and always will be our #1 heating & cooling-contractor.

Thank you Deb for your review. Your job was definitely a challenging situation, however we are pleased that you are happy with the completed project. We always appreciate repeat clients. We look forward to looking after any yearly maintenance that you require.
Thanks again for your review.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Annual maintenance

I have used Rodmans for many years for furnace maintenance, gas fireplace maintenance and AC maintenance and 3 years ago I purchased an AC and Gas line to BBQ. I can’t say enough good things about the service they provide and the quality of he work. I can’t speak to any other comments on here, only my own and would recommend them.

Thank you for your review of our service. Our technicians are always happy to assist. We are a 70 year old company Family owned and operated and always take pride in the service that we provide.

Robert in Ajax
Robert in Ajax
13 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Remove Old Furnace, then Install New Napoleon Furnace

My wife and I contacted Rodman’s Heating and Air Conditioning to replace our old furnace. Our first contact was Kirk who came to our house to explain the different types of furnaces and costs. Kirk was excellent !!! He was very knowledgeable, and explained everything and answered all of our questions.
On installation day, Russ and A.J. arrived on time, and very efficiently installed the furnace. They were extremely professional, and very kind to talk to. They answered all questions and when finished cleaned everything up. What really impressed us, was that half way through the
installation, Kirk dropped in to see how everything was proceeding, and
to ensure we were happy with the way everything was going. My wife and I could not believe how professional, this company was. It is highly unusual to see this level of service in companies anymore. Well done
Kirk, A.J. and Russ. Rodman’s should give you the keys to the company
jet for the next long weekend !!!

Good evening Robert,
Thank you for your glowing review! We absolutely appreciate it! I will pass on your kind words to both Russ and A.J.
As for the company jet , still on a wish list...
Thank you again for your business, it was our pleasure to look after your Home Comfort needs.

JASON in Toronto
JASON in Toronto

quick furnace , thermostat and condensate pump repair and service

Our call was answered by Dianne at Rodman's , she explained that due to heavy workload we may be seen on October 30th unless an opening occurred. That opening happened sooner to our surprise, We welcomed that opening with no hesitation. A service man named dylan came by and quickly determined that our thermostat was shot. Dylan replaced the defective unit promptly and finished up and left for the night. We unfortunately had another issue surface, our condensate pump decided to go bad too. My wife called back Rodman's who relayed the message to Dylan who then called us and informed me that this issue would be fixed as soon as possible. Dylan came by the next evening replaced the tubing and condensate pump promptly and professionally . I personally would like to thank Dylan for his quick care and professionalism, Dianne for her patience and Kurt for his kind gesture. I recommend Dylan and Rodman's to anyone in the Durham Region that needs Heating or Hvac service or installation

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your review. It was my pleasure to ensure that your requirements were looked after. I will pass on your regards to our Team as well. You can always Rely on Rodman's

LG Hardwood Flooring
LG Hardwood Flooring
1 review Pickering, ON

Shoddy service and constant breakdown of unit.

We bought one of their top of the line products at the time, within just a few years it has broken down numerous times. How can a company endorse such a product? We spend over $7000 on the AC and furnace and it doesn't even last 5 years.

ricardamundo in Pickering
ricardamundo in Pickering
2 reviews Ajax, ON

The only place to go for all your HVAC needs

Just had Rodmans in to replace my old gas water heater and do some repairs to my humidifier while they were at it.

As always, service was excellent from the 1st conversation with Debbie to discuss our options, the follow up calls to schedule the appointment and finally to the interactions with the technicians sent to do the job.

Friendly, efficient and trustworthy, over the years I have relied on Rodmans to supply and service my HVAC needs including furnace, air conditioner and now water heater. They have done maintenance, repairs and installations and always done a great job, while on occasion counselling me to try alternatives to outright replacements when they could simply have done the replacement and charged me, thereby saving me significant $$$.

Trust Rodman's! You won't regret it.

Red in Whitby
Red in Whitby
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace

I seldom do reviews but we had such a positive experience this past weekend when our 8 year old Furnace stopped working. I called my provider but they never returned my calls and to date 6 days later have not heard from them. Temperature outside was -29 in my back yard so yes very cold.

I remembered dealing with Rodman’s in the past and decided I would place a call just half hour later from when the nice lady took my call Saturday evening I got a call back from the service person Rob. Due to circumstances on my part I decided to wait until Monday hoping to hear from my provider hoping my warranty would take care of the repair. On Monday morning I called Rodman’s again this time to ask if someone could come check the furnace out. I kid you not I couldn’t’t believe it when just 45 minutes later two gentlemen were at my door.

They checked the furnace and advised me of the issue. They took the initiative to check if I had warranty and when I found I didn’t I was faced with either a very expensive repair or buy new. My husband and I went with new.
The very next day Russ and Mitch showed up first thing in the morning. They got to work right away and I don’t even think they took a break. At 5:00 pm I had a working furnace. Their attention to detail and the care and pride in their workmanship sure show up in my furnace room.

A job well done correcting what had been done so carelessly by my previous supplier. Everything is neat and we were advised of all the changes. I would highly recommend Rodman’s very professional friendly and service. Nothing but 10’s for them both and the whole team. Thank you. Viola

S. Hunt
S. Hunt
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Servicing of old furnace and installing of new furnace...

We were very happy with the regular service received when we had our old service. Then when our old furnace died the day after Christmas (2017) and we were left with no heat, Rodman's managed to install a new furnace for us with only 1 days notice. The company did everything they said they'd do and we had nothing but great customer service from everyone involved in the process...office staff to furnace installers. We were and continue to be very, very pleased.

More about Rodman Heating & Air Conditioning

n/ a
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Port Perry?