Robby's Upholstery

Reviews for Robby's Upholstery

Sam and Deb from Toronto
Sam and Deb from Toronto

Re-upholstered and Custom Built Furniture

Robby has re-upholstered several pieces of furniture for me, as well as made 3 ottomans and custom cushions for my piano bench, window seat, and throw cushions. I couldn't be happier with his work. His attention to detail, professionalism,. reasonable pricing, and plethora of fabric choices are bar none.

Maria  from Toronto
Maria from Toronto

2 Bergere chairs

I just had two Berger chairs upholstered with Robby. They look absolutely gorgeous. It was such a pleasure to work with him, fantastic craftsmanship not to mention how quick his turn around time was, as we were needing them for staging our home and were under a tight timeline. His pricing is very fair and you can tell how much he loves his work.

Ennio & Judy Peschiutta in Woodbridge
Ennio & Judy Peschiutta in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Upholstery

Robby did an excellent job upholstering our very large couch and two chairs. His craftsmanship is highly commendable and we would not hesitate to hire him again for any other pieces to finish or create.

Judy and Ennio

Reupholstery of chaise

Robby did a fantastic job on reupholstering our chaise. It was in rough condition, and he fixed all framing issues, put in new foam for the seat and back, and worked with fabric that we provided. The end result is stunning! Thank you Robby!

Dan C in East york
Dan C in East york

New reupholstered couch cushions

We had Robby redo 6 cushions (3 bottom, 3 back) for a mid-century modern teak couch we're bringing back to life. Robby was very helpful, informative and a pleasure to work with. When our first choice of fabric wasn't available, he had a very close match ready to go. Even with the delay he worked hard to meet the deadline we agreed on!

karen in Lawrence Park
karen in Lawrence Park

re covering and creating furniture

Robby makes the process easy and seamless...he is a gentleman, works with revisions with ease and always produces only the best quailty. He is the best supplier I have ever used and as a developer I have used many of them...

He respects his work, your home and your schedule...a rare find, ethics, personality and a great person

Susan Baker, Yonge & Lawrence, Toronto
Susan Baker, Yonge & Lawrence, Toronto

Upholstery

I originally got Robby's name from this Home Stars website and I'm glad that I did. Robby was very helpful selecting fabric for my two old armchairs - he has a good eye for colour/style. As he did such an excellent job on the armchairs, I also had him build a custom ottoman and I'm also very pleased with that. I've received many compliments from family/friends. Robby is very personable and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services.

Bill in Thornhill
Bill in Thornhill
4 reviews ,

family room chairs

Robby did a great job on two family room chairs. Came to the house three times with fabric samples. He did a great job on refinishing the cane frame. Real nice workmanship on the fabric. Exceptionally priced as well. Very pleasant and professional.

M.S. fro North York
M.S. fro North York

2 living room chairs

I had 2 living room chairs that were 19 years old. Robby recovered the fabric and re-stained the wood. His turn around time was quick - 2 weeks - and he did a great job. The price was very competitive and I would not hesitate using him again!

Re-upholstery of 2 armchairs

We purchased a pair of 60-year old armchairs and wanted them re-upholstered by someone who could appreciate their value and elegance. Robby took the time to come to our home and suggest various fabrics, keeping in mind the shape of the chairs (steering us clear of fabrics that would take away from the elegant lines of our chairs). The end result is fabulous!!

More about Robby's Upholstery

Roby has worked for various companies as an upholster From 1985 to 192. Roby's love for upholstery lead him to developed a pasion for upholstery and the ned to be an entrepreneur. He folowed his dream, and in 192 Roby's Upholstery was founded and developed. We are located at 90