HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vancouver  >  RJR Construction Management Ltd

Reviews for RJR Construction Management Ltd

Krista from Vancouver
Krista from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

custom home design and build

Under the suggestion of a friend we called Shawn at RJR . Shawn was great. He gave us advice regarding the houses we were looking at in terms of what would need to be done to bring it up to what we were looking for. In the end we purchased an old house and had it taken down and built from scratch. We used the RJR architect. It was an amazing experience, working with this group. We have yet to meet anyone else who had such a good experience building a new home, unless they happened to use RJR as well. Working with their recommended suppliers, we kept on budget and it was finished right on schedule.

Walter from Vancouver
Walter from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, WA

renovate kitchen and living room

A friend of mine used this company and had a great experience. We also had a great experience. Bruce, our project manager was on the ball, always on top of things. Everything was done very well.

Derek from Vancouver
Derek from Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

renovate kitchen, windows, etc

I saw this company at the Home Show, I was impressed with the gent at the booth. I had seen their signs around the neighborhood for some time now. The whole project went better than anything that I could have imagined. At the start of the job they gave us a schedule, detailing what would be done each day and they adhered to it perfectly. We did learn that the tradesmen that work with RJR are respectful when dealing with customers and respectful of the RJR construction company.

Ken from Vancouver
Ken from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

new back deck

I had used this company once before for a remodel after seeing them at the Home Show. I called them to come over and discuss the project. We reviewed some design options, materials to use and the cost. Project Manager, John, was the best part of working with RJR: he was there frequently and kept on top of things.

Jim from North Vancouver
Jim from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

reno and new addition

Over the years I had seen the RJR construction sign outside dwellings where they were working. I heard many positive remarks from people who used them while doing my research. As the job progressed and things were changed, I always made sure that the cost changes were reasonable by checking with others to see what it should cost. They were always well within the cost given by others.

Sue from West Vancouver
Sue from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

condo remodel

This was a total gut job, windows, water proofing, insulation, redesigned floor plan, flooring, wiring and cabinets. Although I had interviewed 2 other construction companies I decided to use RJR because of their straight forward approach and honesty. They understood our needs and I know their reputation for keeping costs under control.

Carol from West Vancouver
Carol from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

kitchen remodel

We had used this company before for another project. I am always pleased with how they conduct themselves and impressed with their respect of property and their clean up. Shawn came to see the job initially. Next someone came to take measurements and a quote was drawn up. The work was completed within the 9 weeks promised.

Jim from Surrey
Jim from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

main floor renovation

We hired RJR construction to renovate our family room, dining room,kitchen and powder room. They were very easy to deal with. Everybody was on the up and up. We got two other quotes initially and their price was in the middle. |The quote was very close to the end cost.
Overall it was a pretty good experience.

Wendy from Burnaby
Wendy from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

home renovation

The kitchen was a major job, everything removed, down to the studs. The project manager, Ian Knight was fabulous. He visited the site almost daily and make sure that a solution was found for each and every problem that arose. We did some research before we hired them and so glad that we decided to go with them. We are totally happy with their work , in fact, we are using them again now for another job.

C&C from North Vancouver
C&C from North Vancouver
6 reviews North Vancouver, BC

major home reno

We are glad that we selected & worked with the RJR company. They are dependable and knowledgeable. Their reno schedule enabled us to see what was happening on a daily/weekly basis. They arrived on time and left things clean and tidy when done. All levels of staff, both the tradesmen and office staff, were professional. The Project Manager I.K. was great; he handled any glitches/problems relating to the renovation in a very efficient manner. Being our first major renovation, we were less stressed out because of his expertise, suggestions and help. In summary, very pleased with the end result. Thanks RJR

Renovations can be a disrupting to daily life. Keeping clients informed and engaged as to the status of the renovation each and every day makes clients feel relaxed and comfortable about the renovation, Thank you for the comments, we appreciate it!!

More about RJR Construction Management Ltd

RJR Construction is a Greater Vancouver home builder setting the standard for excellence in renovations and custom homes since 1978. If home improvement, commercial renovation, or a custom home is in your plans, RJR can help you from conception through completion. Included in our services are surveys, architectural design and ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Vancouver?