Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Tile & Stone Retailers
8305 Jane St, Unit 1 & 2 Vaughan ON L4K 4R6
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Mississagua  >  Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Reviews for Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Rachele in Toronto
Rachele in Toronto

Friendly sevrice and price

These guys are the friendliest and most helpful people I have ever come across in the business. They have helped me so much over the years whether it is trying to VE a project that's over budget, or finding a tile that I have never heard of - their product or not, they are there to lend a hand. Any chance I get to I make sure I use them and you should too.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

My go to place for tile and vanity!

I went there to buy a bathroom vanity and tiles which I found very good price looks like good quality stuff. I will go there again, they are very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful customer service and the prices are better.

Normat in Toronto
Normat in Toronto

Excellent service from all the staff

What a great experience!!! Very helpful and competent personnel with great variety and prices. Super nice people always willing to help! We bought our entire houses worth of tile from them. Great prices too.

Lucy
Lucy
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tiles for bathroom niche

I had a great experience at Rivalda Ceramic Tile in Woodbridge purchasing tiles for my bathroom Reno. First, Anna, a very personable, helpful and professional sales person, assisted me in choosing the tile and concluding the transaction. In fact, it was because of her approachable and cooperative nature the reason I made the purchase at this store. Then I went to pick up the tiles in the back and was met by two warm, helpful and friendly young men: Dale and Roger left me feeling like I had made two 2 new friends. Their energetic and sociable demeanor topped my customer service expectations! Thank you again.....can't wait to start my next project.

Ms. Lucy, as Roger called me. (*-*)

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Beware of dishonesty

Tried to exchange a few pieces that we found with defects, but got fooled and attitude from storage people and Manager Dale. Don't buy from them. You feel like a fool!! It's an outrage. What kind of people you got working there. Today they fooled customers, tomorrow they start doing things to you Rivalda!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom Renovation

I visited Rivalda looking for a mosaic tile to complete my shower. Once I arrived I spoke with Anna who jumped right into action to help me match up an existing tile. I was so happy with the expertise and product knowledge she offered and look forward to working with her with them again!

Private User reviews Pincourt, QC

money makers

I would not recommend this place to anyone. First we were pushed toward purchasing certain tiles, we received tiles that looked different then the one ordered, when we were returning them they charged us restocking fee. They may have good choice but there are so many places, where service is much better then in Rivalda. Never again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

manufacturer

I had a great experience at Rivalda. Anna did an exceptional job in designing my house - sold in less than a week. She has extensive knowledge and designing skills.
Mario

Liliane in North York
Liliane in North York

complete renovation of condo unit (tiles for bathrooms & showers , hardwood flooring throughout unit & backsplash for kitchen

We had a very short window to have our renovation completed.
Rivalda (specifically Donna who is also an interior decorator) was able to help us select all materials we needed and ensured all deliveries were made on time as required.
Donna's expertise and good taste gave us confidence to make our selections!
Great shopping experience!

More about Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

One of Canada's largest wholesale and retail distributors. All Flooring Types. Since 1977. Tiles, Marble, Limestone, Granite, Slate, Hardwood & Vanities
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Mississagua?