Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Tile & Stone Retailers
8305 Jane St, Unit 1 & 2 Vaughan ON L4K 4R6
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Mississagua  >  Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Reviews for Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Lucy
Lucy
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tiles for bathroom niche

I had a great experience at Rivalda Ceramic Tile in Woodbridge purchasing tiles for my bathroom Reno. First, Anna, a very personable, helpful and professional sales person, assisted me in choosing the tile and concluding the transaction. In fact, it was because of her approachable and cooperative nature the reason I made the purchase at this store. Then I went to pick up the tiles in the back and was met by two warm, helpful and friendly young men: Dale and Roger left me feeling like I had made two 2 new friends. Their energetic and sociable demeanor topped my customer service expectations! Thank you again.....can't wait to start my next project.

Ms. Lucy, as Roger called me. (*-*)

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Beware of dishonesty

Tried to exchange a few pieces that we found with defects, but got fooled and attitude from storage people and Manager Dale. Don't buy from them. You feel like a fool!! It's an outrage. What kind of people you got working there. Today they fooled customers, tomorrow they start doing things to you Rivalda!

Bathroom Renovation

I visited Rivalda looking for a mosaic tile to complete my shower. Once I arrived I spoke with Anna who jumped right into action to help me match up an existing tile. I was so happy with the expertise and product knowledge she offered and look forward to working with her with them again!

1 review Pincourt, QC

money makers

I would not recommend this place to anyone. First we were pushed toward purchasing certain tiles, we received tiles that looked different then the one ordered, when we were returning them they charged us restocking fee. They may have good choice but there are so many places, where service is much better then in Rivalda. Never again.

manufacturer

I had a great experience at Rivalda. Anna did an exceptional job in designing my house - sold in less than a week. She has extensive knowledge and designing skills.
Mario

Liliane in North York
Liliane in North York

complete renovation of condo unit (tiles for bathrooms & showers , hardwood flooring throughout unit & backsplash for kitchen

We had a very short window to have our renovation completed.
Rivalda (specifically Donna who is also an interior decorator) was able to help us select all materials we needed and ensured all deliveries were made on time as required.
Donna's expertise and good taste gave us confidence to make our selections!
Great shopping experience!

Rhonda in
Rhonda in
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom Renovations Made Easy!!

First time visiting Rivalda. Recommended by my contractor. As I walked in, I was greeted by Donna Soifer, a senior interior decorator who was an absolute joy to work with! I spent almost 2 hours with her. She got to know my personality within minutes and showed me a mosaic tile combination that I just fell in LOVE with!!! My friend I brought with me gasped with excitement as well! I recommend Rivaldo highly and you MUST ask to work with Donna! You will not be disappointed. :)

Jen in Woodbridge
Jen in Woodbridge

Worst customer service

Customer skills were less than desirable. Picked up two different types of tile and that's where the service ended. I called the next day to come and pick up schluter (tile boarder) and they told me they don't have it contrary to what they told me the day I bought tile. Then I called to ask if I can buy more of one type of tile as some of the ones I bought were damaged. They told me it's no longer in stock. After my tiling was done, I returned 6 extra tiles from the second set I bought and they told me that 'it doesn't look good when you walk in here to return tile first thing in the morning as it doesn't start our day off right". Wow! Well that's too bad because I wasn't coming back later just because they only wanted to serve customers where they could make a sale. Unbelievable.

Jeniffer in Concord
Jeniffer in Concord

House Renovation!

The services is impeccable, could not be more happier with the service of two girls that made my life easier. Sabi and Melissa, their interior designer skills are phenomenal. I would highly recommend coming in and see the wide selection of tiles and mosaic. Love that place. Definitely going back!!!

michelina.longo in Burlington
michelina.longo in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Anna is the best!

Great selection and excellent service. Anna took us through a few options we had not even considered. She is very knowledgeable and courteous. She listened to us, understood what we needed- she really knows her stuff! We were short tiles and she made sure to set extra aside for us. We live in Burlington, and still buy all our tile from Rivalda; best price and selection, by far.

More about Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

One of Canada's largest wholesale and retail distributors. All Flooring Types. Since 1977. Tiles, Marble, Limestone, Granite, Slate, Hardwood & Vanities