Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Reviews for Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Nancy
Nancy
0 reviews Elliot Lake, ON

Great selection in many styles

The team at Rivalda tiles goes above and beyond with the service they provide. We got great advice around the style of tiles that work in different spaces and as a result we were able to avoid some rookie mistakes that would have been very expensive to fix. The finish is really stunning and it looks very expensive, despite being well within budget. I will definitely shop there in the future.

Jenna in Vaughan
Jenna in Vaughan

Rivalda Tiles goes above and beyond with the service

One of the benefits of working with Rivalda tiles over similar options is they have a lot of stock available right there at the warehouse. This means easy re-ordering and less delays. Much more convenient than working with the bigger warehouses. The personalized service makes it a much more pleasant experience and they have trained the staff well so they’re knowledgeable and can actually assist when I have questions. It’s a really good set up.

kidpower
kidpower

Hardwood flooring Gone Bad

We were building a new custom home and wanted contemporary flooring. We went to the showroom and was told Anna was the person to speak with. She suggested a flooring, and said it was maple, one of the hardest flooring you could purchase, sold us the extra ëxtreme finish"What does that mean actually, since its been only 2 years and our floors are pitted, orange peel, scratches (which she said is great with pets) and the most horrible customer service with regards to their distributor which is PG Model. Please stay away from this place, they will do anything to make a sale, and read the warranty from PG model, a "liftime warranty"more misrepresentation. Flooring is expensive, and make sure it comes with good service and reputable company. Unfortunately, for us it is "Buyer Beware"

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Love this place

I was in the store with my daughter this past week, and Anna made the experience wonderful! He was so knowledgeable and helpful! Your store is fabulous. They have best deals and selection on flooring.

Great customer service and location!

The customer service representatives at this location are pleasant to work with.

They have all the most popular tile types and their products are (for the most part) reasonably priced. Additionally, it seems like they have sales often, which helps.

I'd recommend this store to a friend. This Vaughan location is superior to in my opinion!

Ursula in Vaughan
Ursula in Vaughan

Great selection & helpful staff.!

Everyone is really nice and knowledgeable. They Have a lot of tile product to choose from. Also they have very nice showroom & staff. There is a little wait time to pick up, but they have coffee and pastries while you wait.

Katie in Vaughan
Katie in Vaughan

I had a great experience at Rivalda Tiles

Had a great experience, Anna was very knowledgeable and helpful. They have great prices, and their showroom has a great selection of constant discount prices. I would recommend them to all my family and friends!!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

We had to cancel a order that didn't result in any work from Rivalda, the tiles remained in the stock all the time, nothing was moved anywhere.
We had to cancel due to a financial hiccup that we were going to sort out and then order again.
Still they charged us 15% restocking fee, which didn't make any sense since again, no good were moved and it didn't prevent other customers to make orders at the same tiles since we only ordered a small portion of existing stock.
Well, you got the money, Rivalda, but you've lost the customer.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

I have had great service from Rivalda Tile

I would give 6 stars if I could. Rivalda Tile was great – Anna was easy to work with, and made the whole process stress free. Rivalda has huge selection of tile. Love the new shower tile!!!! I've already recommended them to a few friends.

More about Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

One of Canada's largest wholesale and retail distributors. All Flooring Types. Since 1977. Tiles, Marble, Limestone, Granite, Slate, Hardwood & Vanities
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Mississagua?