Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Reviews for Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

Ursula in Vaughan
Ursula in Vaughan

Great selection & helpful staff.!

Everyone is really nice and knowledgeable. They Have a lot of tile product to choose from. Also they have very nice showroom & staff. There is a little wait time to pick up, but they have coffee and pastries while you wait.

Katie in Vaughan
Katie in Vaughan

I had a great experience at Rivalda Tiles

Had a great experience, Anna was very knowledgeable and helpful. They have great prices, and their showroom has a great selection of constant discount prices. I would recommend them to all my family and friends!!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

We had to cancel a order that didn't result in any work from Rivalda, the tiles remained in the stock all the time, nothing was moved anywhere.
We had to cancel due to a financial hiccup that we were going to sort out and then order again.
Still they charged us 15% restocking fee, which didn't make any sense since again, no good were moved and it didn't prevent other customers to make orders at the same tiles since we only ordered a small portion of existing stock.
Well, you got the money, Rivalda, but you've lost the customer.

Rachele in Toronto
Rachele in Toronto

Friendly sevrice and price

These guys are the friendliest and most helpful people I have ever come across in the business. They have helped me so much over the years whether it is trying to VE a project that's over budget, or finding a tile that I have never heard of - their product or not, they are there to lend a hand. Any chance I get to I make sure I use them and you should too.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

My go to place for tile and vanity!

I went there to buy a bathroom vanity and tiles which I found very good price looks like good quality stuff. I will go there again, they are very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful customer service and the prices are better.

Normat in Toronto
Normat in Toronto

Excellent service from all the staff

What a great experience!!! Very helpful and competent personnel with great variety and prices. Super nice people always willing to help! We bought our entire houses worth of tile from them. Great prices too.

Lucy
Lucy
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tiles for bathroom niche

I had a great experience at Rivalda Ceramic Tile in Woodbridge purchasing tiles for my bathroom Reno. First, Anna, a very personable, helpful and professional sales person, assisted me in choosing the tile and concluding the transaction. In fact, it was because of her approachable and cooperative nature the reason I made the purchase at this store. Then I went to pick up the tiles in the back and was met by two warm, helpful and friendly young men: Dale and Roger left me feeling like I had made two 2 new friends. Their energetic and sociable demeanor topped my customer service expectations! Thank you again.....can't wait to start my next project.

Ms. Lucy, as Roger called me. (*-*)

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Beware of dishonesty

Tried to exchange a few pieces that we found with defects, but got fooled and attitude from storage people and Manager Dale. Don't buy from them. You feel like a fool!! It's an outrage. What kind of people you got working there. Today they fooled customers, tomorrow they start doing things to you Rivalda!

More about Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc

One of Canada's largest wholesale and retail distributors. All Flooring Types. Since 1977. Tiles, Marble, Limestone, Granite, Slate, Hardwood & Vanities
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Mississagua?