Rightway Roofing

Reviews for Rightway Roofing

Sergio Orlando in Oakville
Sergio Orlando in Oakville

New Roof

I just got the roof redone and from dealing with Martyn to the actual workers and work done, it was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. There were no hidden surprises as Martyn delivered on all his promises. The actual work was completed on time and professionally.
I would strongly recommend Rightway Roofing to anyone requiring their services.

Tks for reveiw

Shak wong in Oakville
Shak wong in Oakville

Martyn Beckett and Rightway roofing

Martyn and his company are a pleasure to deal with, his employees are very knowledgeable and the communication was very good I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
Thanks again Martyn A++

Tks

Highly Recommend Rightway Roofing

Righway Roofing provided quality and professional services. We had our roof installed at a reasonable cost and have had no issues. The owner Martyn was quick to provide a quote and ensured that his crews did excellent work. He also stopped by after the work was completed to make sure we were 100% satisfied. We would highly recommend Rightway roofing.

Great people to work for

Good Job Aways

We have used Martyn’s company for the past 25 years in this house, and they are responsive and reliable and his work has always been of a high quality. Also, its good to know that you are dealing with a local family business whose owner actually lives in Oakville. We feel like we are good neighbours!

Nice folk to work for

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Need a great Roofer?????

For anyone who needs roofing repair or a new roof - Rightway Roofing is the best. They have come out twice in the last month and fixed all 5 of our townhomes for a very competitive price (we all had severe wind damage). Both times they came the very next day which was great. Owner was professional and courteous, as was the crew. I would highly recommend this company - they were great!!!

Great to work for

Chris in Milton
Chris in Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Can't count on Rightway Roofing

We live in a semi-detached home, and when our neighbours sold their house in 2012, one of the conditions was that the original builder's roof be replaced. Since we were attached, our roof was to be replaced as well (and it needed it, to be honest). Our neighbour chose Rightway Roofing to do the job. The price was reasonable, and they showed up on time and got the work done. All in all, no problems.

Fast forward to 2018. Two windstorms in two weeks. Our roof survived the first one fine, but the second one (May 4th) left some bare patches on my side and the neighbours side. I called Martyn at Rightway on the same night that the damage occurred. Left a message explaining what was happening and who I was. I also mentioned that the roof damage might be covered under warranty. In retrospect, this was probalby a mistake.

My wife and I left several messages over the next 10 days trying to get a call back. Nothing. There were two "rain days", but luckily no leaks. I was finally able to get a hold of Martyn on May 14th, but he said that I would have to go through insurance. I told him that I'd read the warranty, and that the wind speeds were well under what the warranty covered. He hemmed and hawed a bit (which leads me to believe that he either doesn't know about the warranty on the product he's installing, or he doesn't want to honour it). He finally agreed to send someone out, "but you need to pay him for his time".

So much for the warranty...

I needed to get my roof fixed, so I agreed to pay (it was a nominal amount). Martyn told me that Wally would be out the next day, weather permitting. Well, it poured the next day, so we were hoping for Tuesday. Nope. Wednesday? Nope. Thursday? Still nothing, and when I asked when Wally would show up, Martyn texted me his number so I could call him myself. Guess I'm a general contractor now.

Called Wally and left a message on Friday May 18th. I've heard nothing. Unwilling to wait, my wife put in a call to one of her friends. A roofer he knows came out on the Sunday of the long weekend to fix our roof. Cost us plenty more than the warranty work, but there was more rain on the way and she wasn't willing to risk it. I think she made the right decision because as of May 27th, we still haven't heard anything from Rightway Roofing. Pretty sure we're not going to.

I have been away to Florida aiding my very ill father I had no idea yr roof wasent repaired our company is very highly rated and respected. I am extremely upset over this REVEIW I have work hard for 25 years to maintain a great business and u try to ruin over a severe storm. Pls let me the cost of yr damages with invoices or just call me 905 8157736 and I will for sure reimburse. Again I was helping my 85 yr old father
Company cell was left with my manager.
And once payed please adjust this terrible review thankyou. And 9958157736. Martyn Beckett. I will transfer today.

My roof is about 10 years old. Lost some shingles in a wind storm last week and Martyn had his guys out the next day to replace them, free of charge. Turns out we had a leak in the guest bedroom after the same storm because we lost shingles on the other side of the house as well...Martyn had his guys out a second time in less then a week to fix the problem. Again free of charge. These guys are prompt, courteous, and very professional.

Thankyou

Roofing repair

They replaced our roof 9 years ago. Lost some shingles in a heavy windstorm yesterday. Left a voicemail for Martyn right away, and by 10am this morning they were on site to repair, no questions asked or invoice submitted. Excellent service and very happy with them stepping up behind their work, 9 years later.

Thankyou

Dixie in Oakville
Dixie in Oakville

Flat & Peaked Roof Work

We are extremely satisfied with the work Rightway Roofing has done. The crew is efficient and clean. Martyn is available through phone call or text if there are any questions or concerns.

Thsnkyou

DR. JOHN A. HARDY in Toronto
DR. JOHN A. HARDY in Toronto

5 Roofing Projects as well as Fascia and Eaves Trough

Martyn has done 5 roofs over the years as well as fascia and eaves trough. He says what he means and means what he says. He is reasonably priced and reliable and that is important in the roofing business. I have referred him several clients and that speaks volumes. I had sever shingles blow off several years and he had it repaired within hours of contacting him in the pouring rain.
Dr. John A. Hardy, owner of Academy foot and Orthotic Clinics.

Great to work for