Richmond Hill Roofing Inc

Reviews for Richmond Hill Roofing Inc

Robert from Scarborough
Robert from Scarborough

Roof Repair

Rocky came to my home and was quick to review the issue and repair the Fallon shingles from weather damage. Very professional and on time. We have used them in the past to install thr leaf guards and some other work around the house. Job is always and the highest standard.

Quality Counts
Quality Counts

Roof on residential home

Gary's quote was competitive, installation, fine and clean-up, perfect. But the reason for this review is because their word and warranty are EXCEPTIONAL. I have called them twice in the past 5 years. First, turned out it was a problem unrelated to the roof. But they arrived within 24 hours of my call to check out the issue. The second time I called, they also came immediately. And they did the minor repair within days. All times I've interacted with Gary Robar, he's had a cheery disposition, and a smile on his face. Nice bonuses.

David in Thornhill
David in Thornhill

Roof Repair

We discovered mold in an upstairs exterior wall, and we suspected a leaking roof vent. Our contractor recommended RHR. Rocky came out the next day, checked the roof, identified some worn/cracked caulking around the vent, and fixed it. He then told us that our roof was otherwise in great shape, and when we noted some concerns with the eavestrough pulling from the house, he told us that it wasn't so bad and not to worry about it for a few years, at which time we could consider addressing it, and also how we could do it to get better value for our money. Seemed to be a nice guy, honest, and we liked that he was quick to show up, I'll definitely call him back when we need to do some work on the roof in the future.

RM from Scarborough
RM from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Roof repair

Richmond Hill Roofing was recommended to us by a friend. I contact RHR after I contacted about 3-4 other companies, all of whom either didn't respond, didn't want to take a roof repair job, or couldn't visit for more than a week. Rocky, a co-owner in the company, was not only responsive, he was able to come over the next morning and repair a roof leak immediately. He provided some quotes for further repair work, but was very down-to-earth and did not try to oversell their services. Very friendly, professional, roof looks good and no leak since! I recommend RHR without hesitation.

Looking for Roofing pros in Thornhill?