Revive Decor

21 Gray Park Dr Caledon ON L7E 2N3

Reviews for Revive Decor

Gisella and J.C. in Woodbridge

home accessories

I have been to a couple of parties and I hosted one myself. Sonia was always cheery,fun and friendly. What I am impressed by is the quality of her merchandise and the pricing. She is great in that she will provide advice on what will look good in your space and what will not, so your confident and happy with your purchase. I've been satisfied each time and intend on visiting her at her new retail space in Woodbridge.

Rosie from Weston Village
Rosie from Weston Village

Revive Decor -Products, Show and Design

Myself and my guests were extremely happy with the professionalism of this company. The items were presented in detail and prices clearly marked. The quality of the items that Revive Decor has are excellent and Sonia is always looking for great deals to pass onto her customers. She even helped me place some items about my home to give me an idea before I purchased the item whether it would fit into my decorating style. She is truly a great decorator with an eye for style and design. I strongly recommend this company and especially Sonia for all your decorating needs.

Toronto-Beach
Toronto-Beach

9.5/10

Home Decor

I was very happy with not only the unique products that Revive Decor brought to my home but also with their prices and attention to detail. I like their incentive program for my hosting a Revive Decor party and their willingness to transfer my incentive to the charity of my choice. I have been to several "parties" and all guests agree this takes the stress out of getting that perfect piece as your hostess ( Sonia was ours ) has a flair for detail and is more than willing to help. I am planning my second home party for the fall.

Thank you for your comment on the experience you had of hosting a show. It is very rewarding to hear that you and your guests enjoyed it so much. As a new business owner there is nothing more rewarding than getting this kind of feedback.
Thank You.

Sonia Ferreira
Revive Decor
Owner and President

More about Revive Decor

Home Decor to Your Dor - home decor parties and shoping on-line available.
Looking for Home Accessories pros in Bolton?