Restore North York - Habitat For Humanity

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1120 Caledonia Rd Toronto ON M6A 2W5
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Restore North York - Habitat For Humanity

Reviews for Restore North York - Habitat For Humanity

Simone from Toronto
Simone from Toronto

Product

Great store to find leftovers and odds and ends. You may have to sift thru a bit of junk and dirty stuff but that's the fun of it all! They organize the store well and do the best job they can considering most of this stuff is second-hand used product.

Daniel from Thornhill
Daniel from Thornhill
12 reviews Thornhill, ON

Cabinets

Needed new cabinetry for a rental unit. You have to go in there all the time because they are constantly getting new items. The cabinetry was in very good shape and needed some tinkering to fit properly. Unfortunately you have to pick up the items yourself. Great deals if you don't mind used.

K in North york
K in North york
1 review North York, ON

kitchen renovation

I went there looking for ideas and fixtures. good value and selection. I went there a few times and something new came up every time i go there. Surprises ...good ones.

K.G Port Hope
K.G Port Hope
4 reviews Port Hope, ON

Looking what was available

I thought I would check out the Restore as that's what people are always saying to what they find.

There was absolute nothing there at the North york location,for someone to update there house or even get little things.

Had Kitchens from the 80's for $1200,old doors that look like they have had there time.

Just a Big Garage sale that the prices are negotiable

Be-aware

Debin Brampton
Debin Brampton

basement

Love going to this place. There'salways someething new . I find I keep coming back week after week. We have a cottage, so there's always something to buy. Well need a new window soon so will keep coming back.

bridel
bridel
1 review Bracebridge, ON

cottage renovation

Was very helpful in locating products that we were looking for.Tim was friendly and courtious. Store itself had lots of products to chose from and enjoyed being able to reuse a product and the money goes to a good cause.

Frank in Central Etobicoke
Frank in Central Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Home Reno Project

I've been frequenting Habitat for Humanity Restores all over the GTA since I purchased my home 3 years ago. It's a great place to find those one of a kind items that add character to any home renovation project and at a fraction of the cost that you would find in the posh reclaim stores. I've purchased a number of items here including, 2 fireplace mantles (one of which I am converting into a liquor cabinet and bar shelf unit), a solid paneled bathroom door for my bathroom reno, stair spindels, and vintage leaded glass door cabinets. These were all what I like to call "feel good" purchases, because not only did I save money, I also know that I'm helping to keep building materials out of landfills and most importantly I'm helping to shelter others. I've also donated plenty of building materials such as doors and electriacl fixtures for someone else to enjoy. I guess what I'm saying is, it's a great store with a great concept and everyone should check it out. I recommend it to everyone I know.

C.B. from Yonge/Avenue and Lawrence
C.B. from Yonge/Avenue and Lawrence

Used Kitchen Purchase

I had a fantastic experience and value from the purchase of several items from the Habitat for Humanity "ReStore" . I bought a used kitchen and a set of appartment Washer and Dryer for the cottage and both worked out very well! A recommendation would be that if people are interested in a used kitchen, they keep going back and check all of the locations....know the sizes and configurations of what it has to be adopted into. Also plan to move quickly as items will get sold fast and once purchased have to be moved out pretty quickly. Great Place, good service

Brian from Ossington Village
Brian from Ossington Village

Window for our house

Restore is the coolest place to shop if you're building. We ended up buying a couple windows for the house we were constructing a couple years ago from this place. But it was always fun when we were up on Caledonia hitting up some of the other places there to go into the Restore and check out their inventory. They have all sorts of great things and it changes all the time. Need a kitchen? they've got it (sometimes). They also usually have a great selection of antique doors, not the kind that you're going to find at the big box down the street, but real old ones from historical houses in the city.

Hi Brain in Toronto,
Thanks for the review, as we really appreciate the kind words. If you ever have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise keep on spreading the word.

Habitat Toronto Staff

More about Restore North York - Habitat For Humanity

The ReStores are owned and operated by Habitat for Humanity Toronto. Our shelves are stocked with new and gently used renovation supplies donated to us by homeowners and businesses. Everything is available at seriously discounted prices. Because we constantly receive new inventory from a variety of generous supporters, every trip ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?