Restoration Hardware Inc

HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in Vancouver  >  Restoration Hardware Inc

Reviews for Restoration Hardware Inc

23 reviews Vancouver, BC

Product

Restoration doesnt carry alot in the store most is for display only
We ordered a maxwell sofa and it came faster than listed. We are happy with our purchase and they have a good warranty. Just watch for there promo such as free shipping or 20% off . Love this store. We even bought all the deco pillow form the store which that had a huge sale on.

Ophelia Chan from Vancouver
Ophelia Chan from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furniture Purchase and Delivery

Have had their furniture for 2 years, fabric holds up well, cleans well, and doesn't stain easily. Love their classic, sophisticated design and comfort of their pieces, and the selection of choices of materials. Great white glove delivery service that respects your home and puts everything together for you.

A. from Vancouver
A. from Vancouver
7 reviews , BC

Home Decor

I love their products, so on design trend and great materials. The hardware we purchased for the bathroom vanity - Lugaro in polished chrome - are pricey but worth it. Great quality. Love their linens, hardware and lighting. The only negative is how expensive some of their products are, and I havent been overly impressed with the furniture quality. Having said that, we do have our eye on their Empress Bed...such a statement piece!

23 reviews Vancouver, BC

Orders

Nice store, but downsize is since its a american company they ship to the store but with my experiences ship to you home as you are already paying for the service and its doesnt cost anything. Especailly when most items must be ordered as the store doesnt stock anything but small little items. So if you are buying furniture or shelves ship to your home or office not the store as you are still paying for the same flat fee shipping.

Marta Davidson in Coquitlam
Marta Davidson in Coquitlam
8 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Leather Couch

We bought a leather couch here recently and it is very comfortable and high quality leather. I love the quality and design that this store offers in their furniture. The only downside is that it is really pricey - this is why I wouldn't necessarily recommend it "to my mother." But if you're looking for a unique investment piece that will be passed down for generations in your family, to me this is the place.

Sandy Lum in New westminster
Sandy Lum in New westminster
4 reviews NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

A good place for gifts or to collect ideas for home decor.

The store has terrific displays of high quality home decor accessories & furniture. Everything is well-made & not cheap or tacky looking. Prices are quite high, so I like to shop during the sales, like when they discount Christmas items. You can find some very unique Christmas ornaments & stocking stuffers there.

SB in Vancouver
SB in Vancouver

Blankets and throws

I have always found the quality of construction and items at this store very good but their prices are extrordinarily high. Perhaps because they are from the US and the store was opened when the CDN$ was at .65 cents but they certainly need to review their pricing policy. Wait for sales - as I did for my blanket and throw - and the value seems more reasonable.

Ivy in Richmond
Ivy in Richmond

Sofa

Beautiful traditional and classic lines, high quality of material and fabric, love the neutral color very suited to most interior decorating, workmanship is well made off course - just a beautiful piece by itself alone in the room.

Lulu in Van
Lulu in Van

Hardware

Gorgeous store and interior is somewhat similar to liberty on Broadway. Old English manor-style. Lots of hardware. I was there in March to purchase
some hardware for my kitchen cabinets and probably waited longer than expected for service both times I was there! While the service can sometimes be very friendly, I've found it is often blase. Next time, I'll probably go to Home Depot. Oh, and by the way, besides Rona, where are all the Canadian-based furniture/accessory providers!?!?

Sandy Maple Ridge
Sandy Maple Ridge

6.5/10

Drapes

Service good. Selection good. Pricing on high side. Quality good. Good turn over in products. Lots of stock available. Knowledgeable staff. Good selection for special occasions, Christmas etc.