Rent-a-Son

Moving & Storage

Reviews for Rent-a-Son

BrianK in Toronto
BrianK in Toronto

Moving services - furniture into storage

Rent-a-son is the perfect name for the service provided. Very respectful of our home, quick and cordeous, and willing to take on any task with a smiling face and eager attitude.

Will be calling you again soon!

Great job! A++++ service.

nmkst
nmkst
1 review Amherstview, ON

Moving

Men arrived on time, were prompt and courteous. They worked very hard and the job was completed in less time than I anticipated. Excellent rates and received the services that I paid for. I would highly recommend them and plan to use there services again in the near future.

George in North York
George in North York
3 reviews ,

Garage

They cleaned and reorganized our garage. It was two people and we found them very good, and reasonable. They were there about 6 hours each. They gave me suggestions and great for heavy lifting that you can't do yourself.

Mary, East York
Mary, East York

Moving Furniture

Darryl and Issac arrived exactly on time, introduced themselves, took off their shoes and got right to work!
They were happy, friendly easy to work with.
When the initial job was finished (in record time)they offered to use the extra time to help with any other jobs they could while there were there.
Made my day easier and stress free!

Dalia in Etobicoke
Dalia in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Clear Clutter from Room to Renovate

I hired a son to clear clutter in a room so I could do renovation, he came in time, did everything I told him to do. He moved things in, out and up and he also packed books and other stuff in boxes. Very helpful service and worth every penny. I will definitely call them again for future projects.
Thanks

kath in london,ontario
kath in london,ontario
1 review London, ON

furniture asembly

Two young men came from Rent-A-Son to help me with furniture assembly and internal moving. they were both professional, friendly and worked hard for the entire two hours they were at my home. I will be using Rent-A-Son again for my home projects.

April Poppe   - Riverdale
April Poppe - Riverdale

Moving - office relocation

As a Professional Organizer I've been able to count on Rent-a-Son to come on out and help on relatively short notice. They're polite, professional and will help you through when you need another set of arms and also handyman services as well.

You can't go wrong!

Thanks for being there Rent-a-son!

Serge in North Toronto
Serge in North Toronto

Loading POD with home furnishings

We hired 2 "sons" to help us load the contents of our house into a "POD".
The sons arrived on time and were very curteous. They worked very efficiently, finding ways to fit the most possible in the POD. They completed the job faster than expected.

East York Richard
East York Richard

Construction Waste Removal

I found it very useful to find some labour help for small jobs. It was particularly important to me to find insured help. I will be using them in future.

thanks for the feedback. every little bit counts;

More about Rent-a-Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.