Rent-a-Son

Reviews for Rent-a-Son

Tracy in North York
Tracy in North York

Moving Company

My move from Toronto to Ottawa was very easy thanks to Rent-a-Son. Mason and Chris were very kind, respectful and took great pride in their work. They made the move painless and we did have some laughs. Amanda was very helpful, kind and coordinated everything in a timely fashion. The customer service she provided was awesome. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for movers either locally or province wide.

Happy to help Tracy! And thank you in advance for future recommendations! Amanda

Mayfair in Old Toronto
Mayfair in Old Toronto

Community Fun Fair

Have hired rent-a-son services for five consecutive years to assist with the set up and take down of our annual community fair. The workers have consistently completed the tasks requested in a timely manner, when provided suitable instruction.

Thank you Bill for your feedback! We look forward to working together in the future. ~ Erika

dsb in Riverdale
dsb in Riverdale

Great service every time

This is the third time I've used Rent-a-son, the first two for home and this time for my business. Every time I call on them I quickly receive a clear and concise estimate with a fair price. Their crews are conscientious and courteous and the work they do is excellent. I have no trouble recommending their services if you have need of movers.

Thank you Dan for your feedback! I am so happy that we could help. ~ Erika

Moving my from house to condo

Rent a Son crew were efficient, professional and courteous. It was a rainy muggy day and these guys kept the momentum going through the heat! They were prepared with all the necessary tools needed to pack up our things.

Thanks guys!!

Rita

Stephanie
Stephanie

Highly recommend

We called Rent-a-son for our move and I’m so glad we did. Everything went very well from start to finish. The movers were very kind, courteous, efficient and respectful of our property. I would highly recommend this company to anyone moving in the near future.

Stephanie, thanks again for booking your move with us and for taking the time post your feedback of the service you received. Enjoy your new home! ~ Rob

Toronto move

Even though my crew arrived later than originally scheduled, Rent-a-son kept us updated with their status and even sent other movers ahead of the crew to help get the move started. They also provided 2 extra movers at no additional cost to help speed things up.

The crew that did our move were all great guys. Patient, hard-working, professional but looked like they were still enjoying themselves after a long day. Awesome team!

Moving and storage

Great service all round from organization over the phone to the guys picking up and wrapping and delivery. A few things were missed in the packing but nothing major. Delivery was very efficient and took a lot of the worry out of what is usually a stressful situation. Would use again for sure.

tw in Old Toronto
tw in Old Toronto

condo move

I was really impressed with the thoroughness and professionalism of my movers and wouldn't hesitate to hire them again. Like any service, you get what you pay for and it was worth it to me to know that my belongings were being taken care of.

Appreciate the feedback and happy to help! Amanda

Norm from Ottawa
Norm from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving items from storage in Toronto to Ottawa

We had a few items to move out of storage in Toronto to our home in Ottawa. We debated over renting a truck and doing the move ourselves or hiring movers. As one of the items was a small but heavy piano we chose movers. Not knowing where to start we resorted to google and found rent-a-son. Amanda was very helpful, was confident that all our items could be moved in time, and arranged it all. The first crew arrived in Toronto on time, were polite, professional, and took extra care to wrap and protect all of our items. Loaded and secured it all on their truck and were off. the second crew arrived in Ottawa on time, introduced themselves with a handshake and got straight to work. Allmite a including the heavy piano were delivered on time and undamaged. A big thank you to rent-a-son, Amanda for making it all happen with ease, and the two moving crews. I only wish I could remember the crews names as they too deserve credit for a job very well done.

You're welcome Norm! It was a pleasure to help and we have fowarded the thanks to the crews for you! Amanda

James in North York
James in North York

Home Moving

Rob, Yousuf and Joel were outstanding and we couldn't have asked for for better service and professionalism. The price was well worth the peace of mind and the execution was very smooth. I would highly recommend Rent-a-Son, if you want to ensure high quality service.

James, thanks for providing your feedback. Glad we could help make this a smooth move. Enjoy your new home! ~ Rob

More about Rent-a-Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.