Rent-a-Son

Reviews for Rent-a-Son

tmaddis in Toronto
tmaddis in Toronto

2-bedroom Apartment move

Got these guys through a recommendation from a friend and we're very happy to pass that recommendation on. The team (Julian, Jamie, Tyler) did the job under the estimated time (a big relief) and did it excellently. They managed to do it fast yet treated all our belongings with care so that there was no damage to anything. Also very nice guys. They turned a day that I was dreading into a pleasant experience. Recommend with no hesitation or reservation!

Thank you Tim for your review! I am so glad that we made the day less stressful for you. Enjoy your new home! ~ Erika

Cliff in North York
Cliff in North York

Rent A Son-Residential Move

I had initially spoken with Erika Jackman who was my Senior Moving Coordinator. She was extremely thorough and in a series of exchanged e-mails determined exactly what I would need to move my belongings to my new location.

I have a crew of 3 (Shaine / Kieran / Brian) and they arrived before my scheduled morning move time of 8:30am. They carefully placed runners along the floors at both locations to protect the floors and had ample blankets to protect fragile and general furniture. All of my items arrived in perfect condition without any damages and they even had suggested placement locations for some of my furniture.

I would highly recommend this company and crew for all of your moving needs and here are Erika's details

D 647-342-7445 | T 416-913-9021
[email protected]

Thank you Cliff for your review! I am so pleased that you were happy with our service. ~ Erika

T F.
T F.

Apartment Move

The job was well organized, we had time to spare on both sides. Very professional, I would absolutely recommend to everyone

Thanks Tracy for the review! We also appreciate future recommendations! Amanda

Move furniture from house to apartment

I had already moved into an apartment while selling my house. Once sold, I needed to move the staging furniture into the apartment and dump about ten bags of construction materials. The movers were careful, efficient, pleasant and on time. They were also very helpful with some extras - moving furniture within the apartment and putting a bed frame together.

Thanks for posting your review. Enjoy your new home! ~ Rob

Moving

Rent-A-Son was great. Amanda was very helpful and followed up numerous times. Alex and Nelson were on time (a few minutes early), very polite, helpful and didn't waste time. They were very professional. I highly recommend Rent-A-Son.

You're welcome! Happy it all went well! Amanda

Canadian Hadassah-WIZO in North York
Canadian Hadassah-WIZO in North York

Office Moving

We were very impressed with the team that came in to help us move cabinets to our newly expanded office space. They worked in a timely and professional manner, and helped us move everything into its correct place.

Thanks very much for your review. We're happy to have been able to help you out.~ Rob

Pam
Pam

Removal

What a great team! Rob was helpful and efficient organizing our move promptly and with great communication. On the day of the move both Julian

Pam, thanks very much for posting this review. Glad we could help you on short notice! ~ Rob

Surfaces and Company in York
Surfaces and Company in York

Trade show set-up/take down help

Amazing help! Alex and Yuseff were a phenomenal help!!! I could not have asked for more capable and thorough sons to help us on our trade booth. I only wish my sons (whenever that may be) will be as helpful and amazing as my rental sons were. Thank you,

Surfaces and Company

You're welcome! Hope to help in the future as well! Amanda

Francine in Toronto
Francine in Toronto

Apartment Move

I moved on the 2nd coldest day of the year and my movers were still amazing and helpful! We had two different houses to move from, one with a small front door and large couch, but they were able to move everything without any problems and with humour as well. I would definitely recommend this company; they were great at communicating and excellent service.

Thanks for your review Francine. Lets hope the next time we help you out it'll be a bit warmer. Enjoy your new home!
Rob

Debby in Toronto
Debby in Toronto

Moving/Toronto to Montreal in the winter!!!

I moved from a condo in downtown Toronto. The elevator had been double booked. Rent-a son movers Julion and Jamie and Alex(who was in Toronto only) moved most of my belongings down the stairs in a tight access situation to save time. In Montreal which had been hit with a 38 cm. snow storm the day before Julion and Jamie unloaded and moved me in to an apartment with steep old wooden staircase which they shoveled and salted. It could've been a dangerous situation. They were amazing!!!

I am very happy with Rent-a-son movers and will use them again. (But hopefully not for a while!) Hassle-free professionals with accuracy in estimating moving costs. Other companies I checked out came in almost twice as high in costs. Great job!

Happy to help Debby!! Thanks for the review! Amanda

More about Rent-a-Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.