Rent-a-Son did a 2 day house move for us in June 2014 and did a fantastic job! The first day was 2 trucks and 6 guys and the 2nd day was 1 truck and 3 guys. They worked tirelessly to get our large home moved as efficiently as possible. Friendly movers and very quick. Because it was a two day move, they worked to prioritize what was going on Day 1 and to see that the trucks were packed to the roof so that we would get all the rest into the last truck on Day 2.
In a nutshell, they did exactly what we asked them to do (including moving furniture they'd just moved to the basement out again and into the garage, since it didn't really fit.
I was a little worried, because their estimate was about $1000 less than two other companies we looked at, however, in the end, the cost was LESS than the estimate since Day 2 took less time than anticipated. After hearing horror stories about movers, I would NOT HESITATE to recommend Rent-a-Son to any of my friends who are moving.
Great job folks!!!
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Put non-slip tape at the back of the truck. One of the crew slipped off the back of the truck during a downpour but fortunately didn't hurt himself too badly. It could have been a disaster!!!
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Make sure you label your boxes well!! It speeds things up and ensures that the right stuff ends up in the right place. We didn't do so good on that side of things and it meant we were looking for stuff afterwards. NOT the movers fault at all!
- Company Response
Thank you so much for your Feedback!