Appliance Repair

Reviews for Superior Appliance Repair

marucs fideli from New York
marucs fideli from New York

Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Bosch Washer/Dryer

Superior Appliance Repair has fixed my Sub-Zero Refrigerator and my Bosch Washer and Dryer. I am always impressed with the service and the knowledge of the repairmen. They all always courteous and friendly. Would definitely recommend :-)

morri pulan from Brooklyn
morri pulan from Brooklyn

Asko Washer

UNITED STATES

My washing machine broke around 8am in the morning, by 11:30am Alex from Superior Appliance was at my house fixing my machine. Within an hour the machine was back up and working! I had priced washing machines while I was waiting and the price to fix the machine versus buying a new one was a no brainer. He was fast, affordable, genuinely friendly! I would recommend Superior Appliance Repair to any of my friends as well as call him immediately the next time one of my appliances breaks!

susie from Brooklyn
susie from Brooklyn

LG dryer

UNITED STATES

The next day I had an appointment and I couldn't have been more impressed. Two technicians came out, although only one was needed -- and they were dedicated, nice and hard working. Yidi and his helper were a great team, explaining to me the issue, as well as how to fix small repairs on my own. The team at Superior Appliance Repair were nice, friendly and answered the phone when I called! I highly recommend.

jim from Manhattan
jim from Manhattan

Viking Refrigerator

Dennis came out did a quick check and within a few minutes had the problem figured out the problem with our Viking Refrigerator. Thanks

I will refer friends and family to him.

JOHN from Brooklyn
JOHN from Brooklyn

LG WASHER

I was very pleased with the response and service from Superior Appliance Repair. The service man John was very helpful, and very friendly, I will definately reccommend them to my friends who may be in need of service.

jason falk from Brooklyn
jason falk from Brooklyn

Most Recommended

UNITED STATES

Turn around time was quick. I made the call around 4:40 p.m. one day, and the next day my washer was repaired by 11:00. The technicians were freindly and knowledgable. They did a good job at educating me and keeping me informed. Superior Appliance was by far the most affordable repair service I could find. I would recommend Superior Appliance to anyone, and WILL!

zevy dembo from Brooklyn
zevy dembo from Brooklyn

Dryer

UNITED STATES

The two service people, Alex and Yiddy were sensational. Very professional, informative and helpful. They knew the appliance they got right to work and explained every thing that was wrong. Alex and Yiddy gave good advice on how to keep my dryer in better operating condition. I cannot say enough nice things about these two gentlemen. I hope they are appreciated as employees of Superior Appliance because they excel at their jobs.

michael shetzer from Brooklyn
michael shetzer from Brooklyn

GE Stove

UNITED STATES

These guys are amazing, we have a GE stove that made us problems, it stopped working every few days, so we called GE, and they told us to call Superior Appliance Repair, and I called them, and they came two days later, and they fixed it under the warranty, so it didn't cost us anything, they did an excellent job.