Reliance Mechanical

1093 Broadway W, Suite 109 Vancouver BC V6H 1E2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vancouver  >  Reliance Mechanical

Reviews for Reliance Mechanical

Fireplace Repair

He did great work. Came on short notice and cared about the level the heat we received from our fireplace. He repaired the fireplace quickly and actually came when he said he would be here. I would recommend this company, great work.

Craig McNeil in Vancouver
Craig McNeil in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

forced air furnace motor replacement

This guy is awesome. Dead of winter. Snow everywhere. Phoned Moe (spelling?) after looking at a couple of reviews.

He said, "it would break my heart to see you without heat on this cold night. My conscience won't allow it."

He arrived in two hours with a replacement motor.

And the workmanship! This guy is a consumate pro! He is smart and efficient.

Price was right on. Wifey - poo was elated. To top it off he is a very pleasant fellow.

Fakroon in Vancouver
Fakroon in Vancouver

Gas furnace repair

Recently, Moe came to my home within 2,1/2hours as the pilot,on my old furnace would not ignite, on a Saturday afternoon, as he didn't want me to be without heat. He replaced the gas valve assembly unit, pilot tubing and pilot burner, without even recommending replacement with a new "High Efficiency" furnace, advice which I have already experienced.Since I was interested in the outcome, he was helpful in his explanations of what was required to be done.I was impressed by his integrity, honesty, efficiency and his manner . He was recommended to me, by a neighbour and subsequently I have already spoken very highly of him to 2 others and shall continue to do so, without reservation.

Anthony in Vancouver
Anthony in Vancouver

Boiler repair

They came within 2 hours of calling on a Saturday they do not normally do revive call on the weekend. They worked with a lot of care and attention with the repair and servicing. Highly recommend.

Doug Findlay from Vancouver
Doug Findlay from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

furnace install

I contacted Moe at Reliance and he came to my home within two hours to inspect my furnace which required repair. We decided because of its age and condition to go with a new one. in two days I had a new furnace. He definitely wants to be certain that everything is done correctly and that the customer is happy. He has been back three times immediately following the installation to check gas flow, make minor adjustments. He did this on his own accord not because I contacted him. Highly recommended.

Christophe from Vancouver
Christophe from Vancouver

Gas fireplace repair

I had to get an old model fireplace repaired at rather short notice. Reliance Mechanical's owner, Moe, was very diligent and resourceful to find parts that would fit in for an acceptable price. He presented me several possible options and looked for the one that would solve the problem at the lowest cost for me. Moe is very professional and friendly. He cleaned the work area before, during and after. He made sure everything fitted well and worked properly.
Altogether, he made the fireplace repair a fun experience. I certainly would recommend Reliance Mechanical to anyone who needs to have a fireplace serviced.

Donald from Vancouver
Donald from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

thermostat replacement

i called these guys in to replace my broken thermostat unit. another company wanted twice their price. the work was done efficiently and quickly. i wouldn't hesitate to call these guys again.

Review has 1 previous version