Reliable Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Pickering  >  Reliable Pest Control

Reviews for Reliable Pest Control

1 review Pickering, ON

Aweful experience

Rude technicians (Steve) . Great sales pitch. Lousy work. Bugs are back. When called back they sent the same rude technician and he started arguing that there are no bugs. Bad bad bad experience, money down the hole. Won't call them back. Don't call them.

Peter in
Peter in
1 review Guelph, ON

Bed bugs

Apartment building brought this company in to deal with the problem. Almost 2 years later still unresolved. I aint no expert but 10 minutes in the unit dosent seem like everything got treated effectivley.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Bad

They send an inspector to inspect your house to locate "infestations". The inspector is obviously trained to sweet talk you. They make you pay half of the fee upfront. However they don't even make the date they originally stated. theiving douchebags. If you're paying a company thousands of dollars to do something, you think they'd have the proper equipment ready to go. Not give you some grade school level excuse upon why they do not have the stuff.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mice Control

I called this company two years ago, they send out someone out here in Richmond Hill to help with the mice problem I had in the basement. All he did was put poison in the areas where the mice were. (which I found out later on were rat poison and not mice poison) He went around the outside of my house very briefly and he didn't find any entry points. A year and a half later.... the mice were back. I called Reliable up and spoke to Supervisor Johnny. I explained my situation and he said that the warranty was only valid for one year, but he would give me a discount. I agreed and asked him to come out himself to help me find the entry points, so I can solve this problem once and for all. He never called or bothered to stand behind his word. I texted him my number and nothing I never heard back from him. He ignored me. I called another company and they found the entry points, which were hard to find but they found them. They solved my problems and they put the appropriate mice poison that was for mice and not rats! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE! They are amateurs and take your money and don't fix the problem from the outside of home. Look at other companies who have excellent ratings from Homestars! Do not use this company! I will never recommend them to anyone of my family or friends!

pend7340
pend7340
1 review Milton, ON

Skunk Removal

Good service, Reliable came out to remove skunks we had in our shed. Not all were able to be caught but appreciated that we were not charged the full initial quoted amount.

Micki
Micki

Ongoing monthly maintenance and rush requests as needed.

Reliable Pest Control staff are exactly as their name states - RELIABLE. They are quick to respond to our requests, very professional, and get the job done! I would definitely recommend them.

Ayah
Ayah

We had a family of squirrels who had found a comfortable home by gnawing through our roof. We were looking to have them back out in nature, where they belong before getting our roof redone.

When I spoke with Jen at Reliable Pest Control, she was very responsive to my concerns. She explained the process and procedure to me, and John was booked to visit my home. John exhibited impeccable customer-service skills. A great listener, he was patient, skilled and undertook a thorough assessment of the property before climbing up on top of the roof to put a one-way exit up there, in addition to patching holes on his first visit and on a second visit. He has great interpersonal skills and was wonderful speaking with my mother, whose first language isn't English, in addition to interacting with our roofer and a neighbour. Three days following his second visit, I no longer hear squirrels frolicking above. I also really appreciate the follow-up call by another staff member at Reliable Pest Control to ensure our issue had been resolved. In addition to being reliable by coming on time, the service was also effective. I'm grateful for the great job they did and we appreciate their hard-work and dedication! I'm now ready to get my roof redone!

Michael.Sirmis
Michael.Sirmis
1 review Oshawa, ON

carpenter ant application at 230 Hibbert in Oshawa

The tech was over 1 hour late. Meeting time was between 11am and 1 pm. Tech did not show up until after 2pm. He did not apologize. Multiple calls to contact cntr could not get hold of tech. Tech did not have best interpersonal skills. Did not offer anything for being late.

Kayla in Pickering
Kayla in Pickering
1 review , ON

Bed bugs

I was more than thrilled with the job done by Wayne. He came on time, was able to answer the many questions we had concerning bed bugs and the best way to get rid of them and was very comforting to us as we had never dealt with such an issue. He was very thorough and once he had received payment was off to work straight away. He came back 2 weeks later and was the same! I very much appreciate the job you have done and will definetely recommend Reliable pest control as well as Wayne.

More about Reliable Pest Control

Reliable Pest Control has been providing services for over 65 years. Our Technicians are Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We provide exterminator services for Ants, Cockroaches, Bedbugs, Mice, Rats Cluster Flies and Carpenter Ants. Reliable Pest Control Services Ajax; Brampton; Burlington; Etobicoke; Hamilton; Milton; Mississauga; Oakville; Oshawa; Pickering; Scarborough; Toronto; Whitby.