Reliable Parts Ltd

Reviews for Reliable Parts Ltd

Anna from Brampton
Anna from Brampton

Washer Motor

My washing machine was having issues and I was advised it needed a new motor. I purchased one from reliable parts. The machine still had the same issues and I was forced to buy a new washing machine. Got in touch with Reliable parts for the return of the motor. Not only was I not able to return it, but was talked down to and was told that I now own a new motor. I had even told the person I would be willing to pay a re-stocking fee or meet in the middle or even store credit. But no. Again all I got was a very rude comment that I now own a new motor. I wouldn’t have written this review had he simply said, I am sorry this is our Policy, no returns and at least tried or pretended to help me. But the person who claims to be a Manager at the Meyerside Drive location in Mississauga, could really use a course in Customer Service. Thanks for your superb “reliable” service. I will give the $300 motor to my daughter for Christmas.

Max in Mississauga
Max in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

puresource2 water filter

I bought a puresource2 water filter for my fridge in Sept 2011 and found it leaking today as the filter is crack due to manufacturing defects. I called Reliable Parts Ltd Mississauga and was told the warranty is 6 months. maybe this filter was designed for just over 6 months. Reliable Parts is not reliable.

Sorry you feel this way. I hope in the future you will give us another try so that we can show you how Reliable we are!

T Leung in Mississauga
T Leung in Mississauga

Heat Element for Kenmore Front Load Dryer (HE3)

Purchased the Heat Element for Kenmore HE3 dryer last week. Installation is straight forward. Only issue is the pricing. The same Heat Element sold by the same supplier in US is about 40-45% cheaper. Why Canadian has to pay such a high premium when the dollars is at/above par.

Thanks for the review.

1-800-941-9217
2273 Dundas W
Mississauga
L5K2L8

Just like their name, Reliable Parts is a very reliable source for your home needs. If they don't have something on the shelf they will order it for you. The staff there are very nice.

Thanks for the review.

More about Reliable Parts Ltd

Parts for major appliances including washer, dryer, fridge, stove, and dishwasher. Water filters. Bbq parts and accessories.
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Mississauga ?