Reliable Granite & Marble

15500 River Rd, Suite 185 Richmond BC V6V 2X2
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Vancouver  >  Reliable Granite & Marble

Reviews for Reliable Granite & Marble

1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen and bath counter tops

I have used Reliable Granite 3 times and referred them to friends as well. All projects went well. Their prices are excellent and their workmanship has been very good. I will use them again.

Lynn from Vancouver
Lynn from Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen & Bathroom Countertops

This company is one of the best companies that I have had the pleasure of dealing with while building my house. I purchased quartz counters for my kitchen and bathrooms. They gave me a good price and the product was beautiful. My sink was a little off center and they cut a whole new piece for me without hesitation. Then I bought a slide-in stove and requested an extra piece of quartz for the back of the stove; they cut it for me right away. I even went down to their shop to take a look at their work before purchasing and was highly impressed with all the machinery they had.