Paneless Perfection Inc

Reviews for Paneless Perfection Inc

Weston
Weston

eavestrough cleaning

Great company. Unlike other companies appointment was easy to arrange. Payment was economical and given AFTER the work unlike other companies I contacted. Work was quick and efficient. I will definitely be using them again!

Thank you Weston.

Malton
Malton

Window cleaning

Kevin and his crew did a great job for my mother-in-law. She hadn't had her windows cleaned in years (outside at least) and her windows are the old "slider" style. She was very pleased with their manner and she was thrilled with the result!

I was pleased with Kevin's pricing and openness to have a flat rate dispite not knowing exactly what he was getting into. I was also happy to have the option to pay on-line with credit card.

The only downside was the response time on the initial phone call to him was slow but that was well worth the wait to get the quality and price.

I will use this company again and would recommend to anyone.

Harvey from Midtown
Harvey from Midtown
9.5/10

Window and eavestrough cleaning

Kevin was the best! He and his crew were prompt, worked hard, and did a job that was one of the best I have seen. Kevin was also very easy to deal with and extremely professional. Paneless will be the only window and eavestrough cleaning company I will use from here on in.

Hillhurst
Hillhurst
8.5/10

outdoor window cleaning

Very professional and did a good job. We were happy with the level of service and would call them again to clean the exterior of our home. I also like being able to pay online.

East York-9927
East York-9927

Window cleaning

We were very happy with the quality of service and how quickly the job was done. Very professional, as well. Thanks for an excellent job! We'll definitely be using Paneless Perfection again.

Babal from Boothshore
Babal from Boothshore

Window Cleaning

Overall performance was very good. Happy with the work done. The team was worth to be condsidered for the future jobs also. Tenants were also happy with work and professional attitude of the team.

We appreciate these personal expressions. We are unclear as to where we may have let this client down, justifying a rating of only 4 stars out of 5. Her feedback above is all positive, from what we can see!

Catherine from East York-7630
Catherine from East York-7630

Interior and Exterior Window Cleaning

Responsive, professional, friendly and provide excellent service is how I would describe Paneless Perfection. They did an absolutely wonderful job cleaning the interior and exterior of my windows and the price was right! I recommend them without hesitation and will definitely have them back again.

Joanne from Avenue and Eg
Joanne from Avenue and Eg

interior and exterior window cleaning, plus screen

This was the first time I hired Paneless to clean my windows, and I would not hesitate to use them again. Kevin was a pleasure to deal with on the phone, and in person. I was very impressed by the quality of the cleaning, and Deacon, the young man who actually did the work, was courteous, efficient, and very pleasant. Great work, great price, great staff-not so easy to find in Toronto these days.

Myrna from the Beach
Myrna from the Beach
9.8/10

window cleaning

I am very impressed with Paneless Perfection and their work. They are one of the most professional small businesses I've ever dealt with. Every detail, from their phone message and marketing materials to their customer service and follow-up, is impressive. Kevin is fantastic to work with. I've handed out all the referral cards he left with me, and I don't take referring lightly. I have absolutely no qualms that they will do a top-notch job for my friends. Paneless Perfection is permanently placed in my "go to" household file!

Kirsten from the Annex
Kirsten from the Annex

Window Cleaning

Kevin came to our house within days of my intial email. His quotation included a picture of our home - which we thought was clever and original. Kevin and his crew were friendly, prompt and their work was perfection. The windows were meticulously cleaned and all the work was done with a smile. I would highly recommend them.

More about Paneless Perfection Inc

Paneless Perfection Inc. is Toronto's Expert Window Cleaners. 100% satisfaction guarantee. With over 10 years of experience in window & eavestrough cleaning services, and Janitorial cleaning services. We provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets. Are you in need of spotless windows, eavestrough maintenance, post-construction window cleaning or professional pressure washing? Look no further!

Residential & Commercial Window Cleaning // High-Rise Window Cleaning // Eavestrough Maintenance // Eavestrough Installation // Pressure Washing //Janitorial Cleaning Service// Much More...