Paneless Perfection Inc

1015 Lakeshore Blvd E PO Box 75365 LESLIE ST PO Toronto ON M4M 1B0
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Paneless Perfection Inc

Reviews for Paneless Perfection Inc

Great Service

Ben and Elliott were great in organizing, scheduling and executing our window cleaning. They sent their quote which was professional and reasonable in a timely manner. Returned emails promptly and Ben cleaned our windows on his own. He was extremely polite and friendly. We would recommend their services. They also have cleaned our eaves. Great job. Thanks!

Thank you for your business.

Lindsey from Toronto
Lindsey from Toronto

Window and Eaves cleaning each Spring and Fall

Ben (and his predecessor) and his team have been cleaning my windows and eaves for going on 10 years now and have always done a great job. They are timely, friendly and professional and their prices are very reasonable, especially when I book with a neighbour to have both houses done at the same time. Ben even offered to come by once when I had an emergency and couldn't get a window closed, although I ultimately managed to close it myself. I would highly recommend Paneless Perfection to anyone.

Thank you Lindsey.

Jamie Spence from Rexdale
Jamie Spence from Rexdale
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

gutter/eavetrough cleaning

Ben and team did a great job. I had some issues with some loose flashing as well which Ben took care of himself. His team came later and seemed to do an excellent job.

Thank you Jamie.

Patricia Fuller in North york
Patricia Fuller in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Window Cleaning

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is interested in getting their windows cleaned. Ben and his crew were extremely professional and they came back to redo some windows and did not leave until I was completely happy. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Toronto, Ontario

Thank you Patricia.

Ottawa Mom
Ottawa Mom

Eavestrough cleaning

I was very pleased with this company. They were on-time, took pictures of their work and ensured that I was satisfied with the job. I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to anyone. A great company to use.

Thank you for your business.

Monique in Toronto
Monique in Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Eaves Cleaning

I needed my eaves cleaned as I have 2 large maple trees on my property. Ben and his team responded to my inquiry, cleaned my eaves and even cleaned my window upstairs as a bird had smashed into my window leaving a lot behind. One of my eaves was loose and they reinforced it for me. They were quick, clean and professional and event took pictures of the finished job. I would recommend them and will use them again.

Thank you Monique.

Darryl Singer in Toronto
Darryl Singer in Toronto

Eaves Cleaning

this team was amazing! Ben found time to deal with my Eaves cleaning within 24 hours of my call. he took photos of before and after the cleaning as well (and threw in downspout guards as a gift with purchase to keep everything flowing well). this was the most hassle free service i've received from any contractor of service person since i bought my house! i highly recommend them.

Thank you Darryl.

Sylvia Sadler, Mississauga
Sylvia Sadler, Mississauga

Standard Eaves Cleaning

Workmanship and customer service were outstanding. It was refreshing to deal with a contractor who is professional, friendly and punctual. I would highly recommended this company. An absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Sylvia.

martha st clair & yonge
martha st clair & yonge
2 reviews East York, ON

window cleaning and eavestrough cleaning

Kevin of Paneless Perfection really "stepped up" with nothing less than a perfect job. I would highly recommend this company from aspects of both competent workmanship and exceptional integrity. He was punctual, did the job as requested using the quote agreed upon, no surprises!

Thank you Martha.

More about Paneless Perfection Inc

Paneless Perfection Inc. is Toronto's Expert Window Cleaners. 100% satisfaction guarantee. With over 10 years of experience in window & eavestrough cleaning services, and Janitorial cleaning services. We provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets. Are you in need of spotless windows, eavestrough maintenance, post-construction window cleaning or professional pressure washing? Look no further!

Residential & Commercial Window Cleaning // High-Rise Window Cleaning // Eavestrough Maintenance // Eavestrough Installation // Pressure Washing //Janitorial Cleaning Service// Much More...