Regan Roofing Ltd

8838 Heather St, Suite 105
Vancouver
BC
V6P 3S8

I didn't think I could be so excited with the outcome of re-roofing! Tyler and his team completed a challenging re-roofing process on our 100+ year old home. They easily handled all the surprises and challenges of our roof. The team was incredibly skilled and very professional. Our yard and surrounding area was left spotless each night.
The skill and care put into this project was fantastic.

Dunbar mom
Dunbar mom
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Moss removal from our roof

My husband was going to clean the moss from our roof himself, but we were advised against it, as simply pulling it off might damage the shingles. Instead we had Regan Roofing do it professionally - a 2-step process where they first pulled off what could come off easily, with no damage, then sprayed the rest with a solution that would kill the remaining moss. They then come back about a month later to remove the now-dead moss. I liked that he explained the process to me, and seemed very efficient. However, I didn't expect that the moss that was removed would just be left where it fell, all over the garden and sidewalks - a real mess. So my husband still had quite a bit of clean-up to do. ;)

Amanda from Vancouver
Amanda from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Roof

Regan Roofing came and replaced our old leaking roof with a new one. They were Friendly and helpful and and did the job quickly. The cleaned up during and after the project. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new roof.

Aaron from Vancouver
Aaron from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof Tarping

We had Tyler come and look at our old roof because of a leak. He noted that the shingles were in pretty bad shape and that we should consider a replacement, however for a short term solution that would keep the winter rain out, and allow us some time to save up, a tarp could be used. He came quickly and had the tarp up and gave us a very reasonable quote. We had certainly expected a much higher price and are looking forward to the next phase of the project.

nora in Vancouver
nora in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repair

I recently had tiles coming off and I left a message and before I got home one of his men were already there repairing the roof. I had a strange leak a few years ago that he also fixed very well. Mike is very reliable. And very friendly.