Red Seal Electric

1868 Ogden Ave Vancouver BC V6J 1A1
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Vancouver  >  Red Seal Electric

Reviews for Red Seal Electric

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Replaced kitchen faucet, two bathroom faucets and bath drain

Quote was provided through their Homestars contact as an hourly rate, but I ended up needing to pay a flat fee for each installation.
Quality of work was very good, but I picked this provider for the hourly rate that in the end was not an option. Recommend that others confirm pricing structure before starting work or making an appointment.

Laura in Vancouver
Laura in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Install potlights, replace track lighting, install dimmers

I contacted Red Seal who gave me the number of an electrician to call. He came out a few days later, gave us a quote and asked for a 50% deposit so he could buy materials. (We also were asked to pick up some pot lights). We scheduled an appointment for him to come back in two weeks. However, he ended up cancelling the appointment two times because he got work out of town, then he didn't show up to the third appointment because he had the date wrong. More than a month later, we finally got our work done. He did a great job on the electricial, but it was not worth the hassle or frustration so, unfortunately, I would not use them again.