HomeStars  >  Roofing in Pickering  >  Red Dog Roofing

Reviews for Red Dog Roofing

Simply the best!

In a sea of roofers with horrible customer service, Paul and the Red Dog team stands above the rest. I couldn’t believe how hard it was to get quotes from some roofers, but not with Paul. From the beginning to the end he was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Fair, honest and a high quality end product. I would recommend Red Dog hands down. They now have a customer for life.

And on top of it, they were incredibly clean and efficient. We had guests over a few hours after they finished and they couldn’t believe we had our roof replaced that day.

Do yourself a favour and give Paul a call. You won’t regret it.

SharonH in Scarborough
SharonH in Scarborough

Roof Replacement

Paul from Red Dog Roofing was great to deal with. He returned my call promptly and came by for a site visit and quote within a day. He was priced fairly and patiently answered my questions.
The work was done quickly and was competently. The cleanup was spectacular.
I would highly recommend Paul and his crew for any roofing needs and would not hesitate to use him again.

JayP in Whitby
JayP in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Great job, good price, good people

Paul came and gave us a quote. It was very competitive and he had come highly recommended to me. Because of the amount of wind damage that we had had, he was able to schedule in quite quickly. They able to get the job done very quickly and the clean-up was very thorough. Came home from work and there was no evidence that they had been there (other than a brand new roof). The guys even help re-align the TV antenna by having one guy on the roof and one at ground level. Reception is now better than before the roof job. Thanks guys.

Thank you for your business and the review Jay.

Dennis in Toronto
Dennis in Toronto

Roof replacement

It was a pleasure working with Paul. His pleasant and professional manner puts you at ease and makes you feel confident that you've chosen the right company.

I found the quote to be fair and comprehensive. Paul called the day before the installation to confirm and then showed up the next day at the agreed upon time. His crew was courteous and did a great job on my roof.

I would highly recommend Paul and Red Dog Roofing.

Thank you Dennis.

JasonN in Pickering
JasonN in Pickering

Flat and sloped Roof replacement

I had some shingles and flashing that was damaged in the last wind storm. I reached out to 6 different roofers and settled on Red Dog Roofing to replace my roof. Paul and his crew showed up promptly, finished both my flat an sloped shingled roof in one day. The job was excellent.

I was concerned whether the flashing he had to replace would match in colour and style to that of the 18 year old facia but he matched it exactly and the work was clean.

Geeta in Ajax
Geeta in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof

I have used the service from reddog for the past three years. He came year after year repairing or trying to repair the same area repeatedly. I am very unhappy with the service I paid for as I gave him two attempts after his first visit to redeem the quality of his work but each time his quality of work deteriorated even more the time after. First of all he is very unreliable with showing up. Just showing up whenever he as opposed to the times we discuss and he promise to be there. There is always constant calls to him to show up and then again.,he rarely answers or calls back. Secondly his prices went up each time even when he repaired the same area. Thirdly his quality of work is terrible. The shingles he was supposed to be repairing kept falling off as he is not do a thorough job and even the ones next to what he repairs keeps coming off. I hired someone else to come fix my roof a few weeks ago only to tell me that he did a terrible job the last time he was there and showing me pictures with his replacement shingles being a different colour than my roof. There was also loose shingles that he left on the roof for no reason.. Why would a paid contractor do something like that? I hope this post helps you from repeating the same mistakes I did.

C & L Clendenning in Pickering
C & L Clendenning in Pickering

Roof Replacement

This is the second time we used Red Dogs services. Paul and his crew did an excellent job on our roof. All the guys were friendly and professional. When rain threatened, they were ready with tarps close by. Clean up after the job was done was very thorough.
Paul patiently answered all my questions. The price was very reasonable compared to some others, and the workmanship was good.
I have and will recommend Red Dog Roofing to others.

1 review , ON

New roof

I had my roof done 8 years ago and had to call them back 3 times since then. I had no problems with the front part but the back wasn't done right....it was a nightmare for me especially the last storm we had.

Heather in Pickering
Heather in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Extremely professional very friendly andknowledgeable. Came within hours to help us with an emergency. Highly recommend this company. Great company and people. Lost shingles in a wind storm right before a rain storm.

G. Gould from Toronto
G. Gould from Toronto

Very Professional

Very impressed with the service and quality of work performed by Red Dog Roofing. Communication with Paul was outstanding. Quote was provided to me in detail with many options listed. Paul was punctual for all meetings prior to roof replacement. Quality of work performed by Red Dog was impressive. Work was completed on date provided to me. Clean up was meticulously done. Work was completed with no disruption to our day. Would highly recommend.

More about Red Dog Roofing

I am Paul Maskos, the owner of Red Dog Roofing. We're dedicated to a high standard of workmanship, honesty and customer service. Red Dog Roofing has been in business since 1990, we provide 10 year workmanship warranty. We are fully insured and in good standing with Workplace Safety Insurance Board. (WSIB)Our services: roofing, siding, eavestroughs, flashing, and skylights, roof leak repair, roof installation and full roof replacement.

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.