Red Dog Roofing

michael.wetzel in Toronto
michael.wetzel in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

New Roof (shingles)

The boys at Red Dog Roofing were great to work with. They were the only company that came to the house and actually got on the roof BEFORE giving me an estimate. They noticed then that there were two layers of shingles and informed up front that there would be a bit more cost (not much at all but better to hear before). They worked in 40 degree weather and got the entire project done in one day. The area was clean afterwards and the entire crew was polite and responsible.

Laurie-Lyn
Laurie-Lyn

Back 1/2 of Roof, skylight and solar vent

Paul and his crew are excellent and professional and they left the place cleaner then they came. I quoted my job to 2 other companies they were all over $9K (as soon as they see where you live and the car you drive). Paul used the same materials for $5K less. I highly recommend this company. I waited until a few rain falls to see how the skylight held up and all is good, no leaks.

WJ Coles in Richmond Hill
WJ Coles in Richmond Hill

Great Job - Fast and Neat!

We had our roof replaced and Paul was professional and his crew worked quickly and cleaned up everything perfectly. We are super happy with the way it turned out - it looks great! Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Garage Roof

Our garage roof was old needed to be replaced. Gave Red Dog Roofing a call and Paul came out right away. He took the time to thoroughly inspect our garage roof and explain to us what needed to be done. His price was very reasonable. The work was completed on time and we were very satisfied with the results. I would highly recommend Paul and his team!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Excellent Work and Service from Red Dog Roofing

This is the second time we have used Red Dog Roofing to shingle our roof. We are very pleased with the workmanship provided by Paul and his team. They were punctual, well organized and extremely efficient. The IKO Cambridge shingles used were high quality and the product will last. The price was excellent and the best we have seen. We will always recommend Paul and his Red Dog Roofing team!

Jennifer & Jamie Wall

Cam in Pickering
Cam in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof and vent repairs

I contacted Red Dog to have heavy screening installed Under my 12 roof vents to keep animals out of my attic as well as replacement of 35’ of roof flashing. Paul responded very quickly and provided a very competitive quote for the job. All work was completed in a very professional manner and Paul even replaced a few damaged shingles at no additional cost. Paul takes pride in his work and ensures that his customers are completely satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend Red Dog roofing.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Flat Roof Fix

The flat rook over our garage had started to leak and sag - once again Paul responded quickly to my request and quoted the job promptly.
He fixed the roof and the inside of the garage. Very pleased with both his work, his clean up and his professionalism. Would always recommend Red Dog Roofing!

George in Whitby
George in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof replacement including plywood.I

Had shingles and plywood replaced May 2018 .After our brutal winter ,it is now March 2019 I must say the job they did is second to none.Great guys Paul has working for him fast ,efficint ,proffesional.Would definetly use or refer again .Thanks to Paul and his crew.

Brenda in Emperor
Brenda in Emperor
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

3 areas of shingles blown off

Paul has a get it done attitude, reasonable price and very fast. He answered my call and was there and fixed by noon the next day. Don’t have after photos yet but see before pics. Below.

DL Davis from Pickering
DL Davis from Pickering

Reshingle roof

Paul and his team recently re-shingled our entire roof and we are very pleased with the end result.
They are punctual, efficient and organized. The quality of material recommended was excellent and the price was competitive.
We have no hesitation in recommending Paul and his team.
Don & Kerry
Pickering

More about Red Dog Roofing

I am Paul Maskos, the owner of Red Dog Roofing. We're dedicated to a high standard of workmanship, honesty and customer service. Red Dog Roofing has been in business since 1990, we provide 10 year workmanship warranty. We are fully insured and in good standing with Workplace Safety Insurance Board. (WSIB)Our services: roofing, siding, eavestroughs, flashing, and skylights, roof leak repair, roof installation and full roof replacement.

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.