Rcc Waterproofing

Best of 2018 winner 10 timesBest of 2018winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

External Water Proofing

horrible service $10000 down the drain.
did water proofing one year and next year it was a bigger flood in the basement costed over 30,000 in repairs
they don't know what they are fixing

Hi There, if you could please give us a call at our office and ask for the operations department. We would definitely need some more information so we can properly assist you.
Our number is 416-747-1920. Thank you.

Rose-Marie in Etobicoke
Rose-Marie in Etobicoke

Fast and Reliable Service

Called in RCC for exterior water proofing.
Very professional crew arrived; and completed the job in the estimated time. The company was recommended by my contractor.
We were pleased with the price and the value for the service provided.

Hi Rose- Marie, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Sam Ros  in Brampton
Sam Ros in Brampton
1 review , ON

Thank you RCC!!

I contacted a few companies to look at a leak that I’ve had for years. Other companies kept telling me to waterproof my entire home. Not rcc they found where the problem was and didn’t try to force me to get more than what I needed. Work was completed in a couple weeks and no more leak ! Great honest company

Hi Sam,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and that you no longer have a leak!

ND Ribiero in Brampton
ND Ribiero in Brampton

Excellent service

Ive used RCC in the past before and had another issue with a different area in my basement, called rcc and the original salesman rick was still there even after all these years. he returned to my home and remembered myself and my properly great service, hes always been very polite and knowledgable. he was able to fit my job in with the scheduling department in a short time. very pleased with the service from the phoning in, to rick coming out, and getting my work scheduled and completed. thanks rcc team

Hi thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, will definitely share this with Rick, hes been with us for over 30 years and we are glad you are pleased with him and the rcc team.

G Johnston in Brampton
G Johnston in Brampton

One of the best I have ever encountered

I have used RCC waterproofing for three waterproofing jobs at three different properties in a Toronto and Oshawa. In each case I found the service and performance to be excellent. The price was fair, the technicians well trained and the delivery on time and without issues. A year after one job I had slight mishap and broke an external connection. RCC offered to fix it at no charge. I would recommend RCC to everyone.

Paul C in Pickering
Paul C in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Took the Deposit and Vanished: UPDATE

After getting quotes to fix a couple foundation cracks, we ended up choosing RCC. The salesman was friendly and full of information on the process, and we all know RCC is endorsed by Holmes and Baumler so it was a no brainer.

We were told it would take 2-3 weeks for install after we left a deposit. We left a deposit on Dec 11 and have not heard anything back (at the time of writing this it has been 6 weeks). We have called and emailed our sales guy multiple times with no response. We have called the main office asking to speak with a manager but they are always "busy".

So we are out our deposit, its been 6 weeks, and we have absolutely no idea on an install date. Really shocked that this has been our experience, its the last thing I expected from such a reputable company.

I can't recommend this company. I mean, I'm sure they do good work, but from my point of view they seem like a scummy contractor who takes your money and runs.

UPDATE:
(Changing rating from 0-6)
They arrived and did the work 7 weeks after leaving a deposit, and as I expected they did good work. The end product will definitely be a good one, just be aware you may wait longer than anticipated, and communication might be an issue.

Review has 1 previous version

RCC saved us!

We inherited some insane water problems in our new house. Problems that previous owners had unsatisfactorily remedied (multiple times) with other waterproofing companies. But thanks to the amazing George and his tireless crew, the house has now been properly waterproofed FROM THE OUTSIDE. Our job was anything but standard and these guys were patient and persistent and somehow got it done despite many obstacles.
I COULD NOT RECOMMEND MORE.

Hello and thank you so very much for your feedback. We appreciate it more than you'll know. We are so pleased that George and the crew were able to fix your water problems. Thank you again for choosing RCC.

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

Excellent employees

I had an excellent experience with Marlou and his crew (Mando, Winston and Roger). It is a rare thing to find workers that are competent, respectful of you, your neighbours and your property, who clean up after themselves at the end of each day and at the end of a job, and all with a smile, and all this in crappy November weather. Thank you gentleman for job well done and completed on time.

Hi Angela, thank you for taking to time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the crew. They are a bunch of very hard workers and this message will definitely be passed to them. Thank you for choosing rcc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Very Disappointing. Drop the ball. Still have wet basement.

Lacking in customer service. Totally dropping the ball. We had called out RCC in early June as there was a small leak in our basement. In July a 5 foot trench was dug for $1500. We thought great. A week later the basement still leaked. When I called the salesman, he was rude and insisted it was a different leak. I had to chase after them to come out and see was happened. They dug another trench for another $1000. Again it leaked. I had to chase them again. A young man came out to do a water test (ran the hose) could find the leak happening from the ground level. He basically threw up his hands and left. My basement is still leaking. Called again now in October. He said he would get back to me. Would never recommend them. 40 years of business apparently doesn't mean a thing. The salesman never called back
Very disappointing.

Jason M in Mississauga
Jason M in Mississauga

Basement Leak

I had a leak in my basement caused by an external foundation crack. I had many companies inspect my basement and give me estimates. RCC was the best of the lot. They did a great job an fixed my basement at a reasonable price.

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.