Rcc Waterproofing

Best of 2018 winner 10 timesBest of 2018winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Crack in outside wall causing water leak.

RCC did an amazing job fixing a crack in our outside wall & our weeping tile. It took one day. They came in the morning dug down to the crack. Fixed the crack & weeping tile. Filled up the hole & left everything perfectly clean & tidy you would never have known they were there. We were totally amazed. Definitely recommend RCC.

Thank you so much for your review! Our crews always makes sure that everything is clean and tidy so that we leave the site looking greater than it did before. Thanks for choosing RCC Waterproofing and for recommending us for our work!

Greg in North York
Greg in North York

Waterproof our back wall

From the initial estimate from George, was great and I did not meet in person, to Chevy and the “crew” to Vero in the accounts department, the complete experience as great. Not only did the complete the work in a timely and professional manner, they went above and beyond the original scope of work to do the job right!
As a retired contractor I know all about dealing with trades who say one thing and do or not do another thing! These guys are great! The one did they could not attend the site due to weather I was called early and told so that way I was not left wondering if they were coming!

I will highly recommend RCC and hopefully never need them again, lol, but if I do that is who I will call!

Thank you very much for the great experience!!

Thanks for the recommendation Greg! RCC is glad you had a great experience working with our crew and staff. We always work to impress and surprise the customer with our customer service and really care to offer the best experience. Thank you so much for the kind words and for working with RCC waterproofing!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement leak

Excellent service provided by Danny at RCC. Very reliable and professional company. They came in to check the conditions of our home foundation, found the leak and shortly after I had them complete the work to fix our leak. The crew were professional, friendly and cleaned the premises after completing the work. We no longer have to worry or panic when it’s raining, no more wet basement and it’s bone dry. I am very impressed and strongly recommend this company.

Thanks for the recommendation! Glad your basement is leak free and you can now enjoy it. It was our pleasure to come and fix this problem for you. Thanks for hiring RCC Waterproofing!

CP in North York
CP in North York

Repair foundation re: water leak

Rcc did a wonderful job on repairing our foundation. They were on time and did the job quickly and effectively. We are leak free!
Another big plus was that there was no mess after all the work! Danny, Andrew and the team were fabulous. I would not hesitate to recommend RCC.

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation. Our crews are experts and can work very efficiently. Thanks for choosing RCC Waterproofing!

Carol from Pickering
Carol from Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

basement leak repairs

I have had the unfortunate pleasure of basement leaks but RCC made everything better quickly and efficiently. The staff are a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Thank you Carol for the recommendation! RCC is happy that we could come out and fix it for you and give you peace of mind. Thank you again for choosing RCC and the pleasure was all ours!

Pickering home in Claremont
Pickering home in Claremont
0 reviews Claremont, ON

Basement waterproofing

We had an interior basement waterproofing system installed a couple of months ago. After several calls to several companies I am glad we chose RCC. They were courteous and professional from start to finish. The work was done in a timely manner as promised and the work site was left clean. Thanks for the follow up call Danny. I will highly recommend RCC for a good professional job you can trust.

Thank you for you kind review! RCC Waterproofing looks to stay competitive and the most professional waterproofing company on the market. We want to provide that family company experience we are known for. Thank you for the recommendation!

Jran in Oshawa
Jran in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Inside weeping tile service.

This was the second project that we had hired RCC to complete for us. Chris and his team arrived at the specified time, took care to cover all our carpeting with tarps to ensure there was no mess to our finished part of the basement. The job was started and completed in a very timely fashion. I spoke with Danny from RCC to make him aware that I was very happy with the project and would certainly recommend RCC to anyone who was in need of waterproofing work. Thank you J. Rankin

We are very happy that your interior waterproofing went well! Our guys make sure the mess is contained properly and left the way it was or better after the job is complete. Thanks for the kind words about our crew and for recommending RCC Waterproofing!

Tiago rego  in North York
Tiago rego in North York

Basement leak.

I had a great experience with Danny at RCC. They were professional, quick and a great service! When I called because my basement had a crack which was leaking water they came right away! Very pleased and will definitely recommend RCC Waterproofing! Thank you Danny!

-Tiago

Thanks for the great review Tiago! Glad we could get rid of that basement leak and waterproof the house so you do have that problem ever again. Thank you some much for recommending us and for choosing RCC waterproofing!

Denise's House
Denise's House

Basement Waterproofing & Sump Pump

We hired RCC to waterproof our leaky basement. I really appreciated their approach to clearly explain the process end to end, with detailed reference material to visually understand the work involved. They also installed the sump pump at the same time and coordinated the work involved. The work was completed within a short time period because they had a large crew to handle the digging. Later, they followed up with us to ensure the work was completed properly without any issues. Thanks Deni, Danny, and the team for a job well done!

Glad to hear this Denise! RCC likes to keep the customer in the loop because we think you deserve to know what is being done to the home and have that peace of mind. Thanks for the great review and for working with us!

John in North York
John in North York

Basement Leak

I had water problems and the best thing to happen was contacting Daniel Maiorano at RCC Waterproofing. Daniel explained the process they would follow when making the repairs and he wrote them as part of the quote. The work was done professionally, safety protocols were followed and the area was left spotless. I would recommend that you call Daniel with any waterproofing problems and let his team do the rest of the work.

Thanks so much John for the recommendation! RCC makes sure our crews are safe and implement all safety protocols. Glad to hear that the job was a success and thanks for choosing RCC waterproofing!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.