HomeStars  >  Foundations in Toronto  >  RCC Waterproofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for RCC Waterproofing

Karen

I was recommended from some friends to contact rcc waterproofing, to do some work inside my basement. I was definitely not let down with their workmanship and professionalism. Roger and his crew did a fantastic job. Will continue to recommend.

Christie

Waterproofed the outside of a 94 year old home and fixed unexpectedly sizeable water damage to the foundation. I would happily work with them again.

Annette in Toronto

I hired RCC to do some work during the summer, and was extremely pleased with everything. Our salesman Jamie was a pleasure to deal with. I had requested a specific date and within a few days of signing I received a call from Monica confirming the date I had requested. I really appreciated this. The crew came as expected and the work was very well done and couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you very much, will definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Terry in Toronto

Great service from beginning to end. Veronica was quite helpful in setting up my appointment and the crew that came was on time and very efficient. Rick was a true professional and I would definitely recommend RCC to anyone looking for a professional in regards to waterproofing in Toronto.

Job Price

Hi Terry, we are so happy to hear that both Veronica and Rick are doing a great job and took care of everything for you.
Thank you for your recommendations!

Mississauga

Thank you again for providing myself and my family with the accurate and prompt service .
The job that was completed at my home was clean, efficient and superb. Your company was recommended to me by an associate of mine who was pleased with the work which he was provided with , and in fact that make two of us now . So thank you again and I guarantee your name will be pasted to the next person who needs your help .

dom-dzitkowski
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Had water problems in my basement from the inside. Rcc came out and did a wonderful job in a day. Very satisfied with the company and their workmanship. Thank you Rcc

lesley
1 review Aurora, ON

Fixed an outside crack , dug down to the weeping tiles , resolve the crack and implemented some water proof material. Left the area very tidy and offer a re grading in 6 months once the area has settled

Bob in Toronto

Professional is the word that best describes my experience with RCC. I emailed RCC about replacing my sump pump. Tony from RCC responded promptly, did a site visit, provided the options and had the work done within days. Monica emailed me the invoice and also provided details on the rebates available from the city. I highly recommend RCC.

Job Price

Hi Bob, we're glad to have provided the best service to you!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Put downpayment down 2 months ago. Was told it would be about 6 weeks. 2 months later, a phone call and 3 emails, STILL no date gives.
After reading the great reviews i was happy to sign a contract and looked forward to getting the soaking wet family room fixed so we could put down carpet and start using the room. The old owners didn't disclose the water issue.
I was told 2 weeks ago after sending an email, that i would be contacted that night with a date. Nothing. Last week i send another email and reveived no response.
Horrible customer service. I feel like my down payment was taken for nothing.
I just want the work done that i payed for over 2 months ago. Contact from the company and a date would have at least been nice.

Angela  in Concord

My special thanks to Franklin and his crew from RCC Waterproofing. They were an exceptional company to work with. My property was left immaculate once they completed all the work. The job itself was completed and executed in a timely manner. The neighbours commented that they were impressed with the guys. I will definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

More about RCC Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.

Foundations and Waterproofing
Hydro Guard superior waterproofing rubber mebrane. DMX AG soil side and air gap drainage sheeting Bakor waterproofing products
Waterproofing Toronto basements Repair leaky basements in Toronto Hamilton Basement waterproofing
WET BASEMENT? is a registered trade mark of RCC and is registered with the federal government of Canada. Anyone using such a term is in breach of this trade mark.
Waterproofing,Leaky Basment, Basement lowering, Underpinning, and benching. In Toronto,Hamilton,
1920
25 year waterproofing gaurantee
Visa OR Mastercard, CHEQUE, CASH
Toronto,Hamilton
Toronto Construction Association, Better Business Bureau, Ontario Waterproofing Association, NAWSRC
National waterproofing asociation