HomeStars  >  Foundations in Toronto  >  RCC Waterproofing

Reviews for RCC Waterproofing

Steve M. in East york

We know we can trust RCC since they waterproofed our back basement bedroom several years ago and it has been bone dry ever since.

We needed waterproofing in our front basement furnace room (when the snow melts in spring or we have heavy rains water enters through the foundation) so we called RCC again.

RCC responded promptly, showed up on time, were extremely professional, and cleaned up perfectly. Thank you again RCC!

We had a leaky basement 2 summers ago, and RCC just came back to service a small leak. They did a great job a couple years ago, and things do happen sometimes. All that truly matters to us is the fact that when we called to let them know we had a small leak, they showed up within 3 days! Top notch service, and good workmanship.

We stand by our commitment to our work. If anything out of the expectations does happen, we want to make sure we can rectify it and maintain the top waterproofing standard ASAP. Happy we could take care of that for you so quickly.

HomeStars in Toronto

George from RCC came out to give me a quote, he was on time, knowledgeable, and gave me a fair price. George did not rush, and thoroughly explained the scope of work. The crew was on time, did a good job, and cleaned up after themselves.
I will recommend RCC to my friends, and family. Thanks George!

We love hearing how great your experience working with George and the crew has been. Thank you for letting us know. We appreciate the recommendations and kind words.

Brycat Creative in Toronto

We've had water coming into our laundry room whenever there was an intense rainstorm from the east, hitting the back of our house and saturating the wall. Water in this winter has been wicked and it was time to address the small (we thought) crack in the back wall.
The search for a good contractor led us to Jamie and RCC.
He came and assessed and told us the crack was from faulty basement window installation years ago, cracks just get bigger and worse over time.
Price he gave us was fine and timeline fit with our summer plans.
We were so impressed with the crew of two who came at 9:45 a.m. one warm morn in August and who were finished by 12:45 p.m.
They moved away patio stones from the area to be dug (over 6 feet) for waterproofing and wall restoration, etc.
All dirt was collected in a big heap on a tarp. All work was done and completed in short order. It was as if they had never been, no mess anywhere on our property. Excellent!
And to date, no more water inside. What a relief!
We would recommend this company in a heartbeat.
Good workers, professional team, website.
Contractors you can trust.

We all have had a rough winter and a wet year around here! Jamie has been with RCC for a very long time and has surely seen many waterproofing jobs that have needed rectification. That's where our diligent crew are able to come in and rework the area to seal it and stop the problem for good.

Thank you for your kind words and future recommendations.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I noticed the foundation of my home was beginning to crack, and so I called RCC Waterproofing Inc to come take a look. Nader was great in helping me to understand the process and importance of sealing the foundation of my home. After consulting other companies, there was no doubt that RCC was the best way to go. They were all extremely helpful and caring. I would definitely rate RCC a 10/10 and I have already recommended them to my friends!

We love hearing feedback, especially when you get exceptional service and consultations like you have received from Nader. Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we did!

debk17

I would highly recommend RCC Waterproofing Inc. They were professional, respectful and experienced from the sales process through to the completion of the work. After discovering water in my basement I contacted a couple of companies to determine what options were available and the cost to complete. I went with RCC Waterproofing Inc and am extremely satisfied! After the initial scope of work was defined and a date agreed upon; prior to the start of the work, I unfortunately discovered I needed further work once some additional walls were removed. RCC Waterproofing Inc was there ... they were able to update the scope of work, retain the agreed to start date and reworked the solution based on my new requirements. Furthermore, even with the increase in scope and extended timeline needed to complete, they were able to fit it into my schedule of availability.

Hi Deb,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide such positive feedback about our team at RCC Waterproofing and the work that took place on your property. Making sure that all your home's needs are taken care of from the get-go ensures the best outcome. Happy to hear that we could accommodate your schedule and get your basement leak-free.

LS in Toronto

I had a leaking basement so I called the number I saw on one of the advertisements. I spoke with a girl named Rita who was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and sent a rep over right away to assess the situation.
Ramy was very professional and extremely well versed on the process. He was able to review the situation and quoted me on the spot.
He had a crew at my door within a few weeks and they had everything done very fast with Ramy's guidance. I am beyond pleased with the team and will definitely recommend them to my friends.

We appreciate hearing your wonderful feedback! So glad to know that both Rita and Ramy were able to provide all the answers you had, and take care of your waterproofing needs so quickly and professionally.

Karen

I was recommended from some friends to contact rcc waterproofing, to do some work inside my basement. I was definitely not let down with their workmanship and professionalism. Roger and his crew did a fantastic job. Will continue to recommend.

You were sent to the right place for your waterproofing needs! Roger and his crew are diligent and professional. We will let the crew know how satisfied you are.

Christie

Waterproofed the outside of a 94 year old home and fixed unexpectedly sizeable water damage to the foundation. I would happily work with them again.

Glad we could service your historic home for you Christie! No more leaks will be damaging your basement.

Annette in Toronto

I hired RCC to do some work during the summer, and was extremely pleased with everything. Our salesman Jamie was a pleasure to deal with. I had requested a specific date and within a few days of signing I received a call from Monica confirming the date I had requested. I really appreciated this. The crew came as expected and the work was very well done and couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you very much, will definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

We're pleased that you're pleased with the external waterproofing RCC did on your home Annette! Thank you for giving us feedback. Monica and Jamie worked hard to ensure that you get booked as per your schedule to get everything done on time.

More about RCC Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.