HomeStars  >  Foundations in Toronto  >  RCC Waterproofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for RCC Waterproofing

Dennis Raphael in Leaside

I called RCC about a longstanding basement leak. They came very quickly and were able to give a competitive quote. At the scheduled time they came and did the job in one day. They knew exactly what they were doing and were careful, clean, and efficient. And a lifetime guarantee!!! Would recommend to anyone. This was a repair and drainage pipe installed from the inside.

PTRUZZ in Woodbridge
1 review King City, ON

I had a leak in basement with all the rain we've had and RCC came to the rescue. From the time Anthony promptly showed to assess the situation and Marco and his team who conducted the repair, they were all polite, efficient and knowledgeable. THANK YOU!! I Highly reccomend them as the price was fair and work was excellent!!

Howard f.

RCC not only fixed a leak in our basement in one day, company rep Rick DiGazea spotted another more serious problem that needed fixing. Raymond and Eddie worked in cramped space (and Eddie is one big guy) to dig a trench, install new weeping tiles and a sump/pump -- with were friendly and unfazed throughout.

Job Price

Hi Howard we really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write this review. Thank you for choosing RCC Waterproofing.

Lena in Mississauga

Found 5 cracks in our basement walls and called RCC for an estimate, Anthony was very pleasant and thorough; he was honest and fair in terms of the solution/cost and didn't try to sell us unnecessary solutions like other companies had previously done. A few days before our scheduled work, we noticed an additional crack that was leaking and we had no issues calling RCC and adding that to our estimate. On the day of the scheduled work, Chris I. and his colleague arrived and overall they were quick, minimum noise, clean and friendly. We will definitely use RCC for any future needs and will recommend them to family and friends.

Job Price

Hi Lena, thank you for this we are so happy that you are pleased with Anthony and Chris and the crew. Will definitely pass the message to them thank you.

4 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

I called RCC because I had a leaky basement. They quickly responded and came to the house for an assessment. They offered a number of different options. I was pleasantly surprised by their honesty & professional attitude. I would not hesitate to recommend RCC.

Job Price

Hello thank you for sharing your experience and are so pleased that you are happy with our services.

Marble in

Thanks for the great work. They did everything promised and it was wonderful. I would highly recommend this company to you and know who to contact when needed. Very nice to deal with.

Job Price

Hello thank you for taking the time to write this review to share your experience we truly appreciate this and thank you for choosing RCC Waterproofing.

Josee's Hair Studio in Scarborough

Justin Stokes of RCC Waterproofing (4101 Steeles Avenue W .Toronto ) came to assess my basement when I noticed water had come in from the basement blocks.
He was very professional and knowledgable letting me know the different options to correct the problem.

Thanks to Justin Stokes who sent Chris and his crew , I am very happy with the work that was done

They worked very hard and did a fantastic job.

I am a very pleased customer and highly recommend this company.

Thanks again Justin ,Chris and crew for a job well done.

Josée D'Agostini

Hi Josee,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience. Will definitely pass the message on to Justin and Chris and his crew.

John/Marg in
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Meeting with Danny, the waterproofing consultant, was efficient, we had our questions and different warranty's explained. RCC was hired August 2016. We were responsible for removal of fencing and debris, so room could be made for machinery, tools and supplies. That was explained from the beginning that was our responsibility.
We have given Dannys name and card twice already since our job was done.
Unfortunately, in April 2016, 30 ml of rain came down, where normally in a whole month, 50 ml is the norm for the amount of rain. As a result, we had a significant water leak in our basement.
RCC was called and arrangements were made to cement and adhere a membrane wall and draining system on the inside wall in our basement. Ryan and Josh were on the job, and were very professional in explaining what they were going to do and took the time to cement other areas as well just to be sure there wasn't water coming from where the floor meets the corner. They cleaned up well and were very helpful in explaining other areas of concern that if we have water again, what it could possibly be.
We really appreciated that.
The only issue of concern with RCC, is how many phone calls it took to get this all arranged and unfortunately our appointment for the inside crack was not confirmed, but we were so glad we had somebody home, to let them in after all.
I would definitely recommend RCC and we have 2x already.

Job Price

Hi John and Marg, we appreciate the feedback that you have provided and glad that we can help.

Tim Kane  in
1 review Barrie, ON

I have to say there is a lot of nightmare stories out there with construction in stories and multimedia. I can honestly say that I was very impressed with RCC in there pricing, craft, equipment and how transparent they were through out the whole process. This project was a big investment for my family but there was absolutely no stress because RCC is very professional. Michael from RCC was top notch, he was upfront and very honest. Michael gave us the quote and it NEVER changed.In the construction world that is amazing. I had the permit from the city of Barrie but RCC took care of all inspections and sign offs. The city inspector also made comments that RCC is very professional. If you are looking for water proofing or underpinning look no farther then this RCC. For a company to be around sense 1920 says a lot. My hat goes off to Michael and the RCC team. And now we can finish our basement and enjoy knowing there will be no issues with moisture and we have 30inches additional height.

Thanks
Tim Kane

Job Price

Hi Tim, we are so pleased to hear of your experience. We truly do appreciate this. Thank you for your feedback and we are so glad that you are pleased with our services.

Bill H.
1 review Lincoln, ON

We were very satisfied with RCC from phone calls with their head office to Jeff coming out and giving us an appraisal.
Nick was very flexible in scheduling our job but most importantly the work crew were unbelievable.
We had Anthony, Mike

Job Price

Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to write this review, we will definitely let Nick and the crew know that you are happy with the work. Thank you for choosing RCC.

More about RCC Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.