Rcc Waterproofing

claudia richmondhill
claudia richmondhill
1 review Maple, ON

water proofing

It was a great experince to deal with Anthony and his workers from rcc water proofing.I had a terrible water leak in the basement and Anthony came out to access the damage,and had it repaired very quickly.I felt under the emergency circumstances that Rcc acted in a professional manner and got the job done!!!!!

Trevor in Riverdale
Trevor in Riverdale

Basement waterproofing

When I started to look for someone to waterproof my basement, it was in the middle of the summer months and other company's would not even return my calls let alone the ones that did over the the phone the quotes were crazy. I saw one of the Red RCC trucks in my hood and talked to one of the workers. It's a good sign if the workers seems very happy that company must be doing something right! The next day I got a phone call back and Anthony was at my house the next afternoon, giving me options and prices to what needs to be done to a 100 year house built on sand with water leaking through the foundation. So I signed on the dotted line for them to start right after the completed the other job around the corner. They were to start on a Wed. and called me to start a day earlier on Tues. I thought to myself this dosen't happen, they usually are weeks late all trades are. Anyways the job was completed as per my quote and them some. Everyday I would get home from work, they would show me step by step of what they have completed that day. The workers were very nice and polite. They finished on time and cleaned the property up like they were not there and the final inspection was with another employee of RCC and the end result.I wasvery Happy. I spent alot of time and effort going throught the yellow pages and the web to search for a company to do this job. RCC is the right company to call for all your basement and waterproofing Jobs.
Trevor

Nadia in Oakville
Nadia in Oakville

Basement

We had water in the basement along one side of the wall. Called RCC and a gentlemen named Anthony came the next day to assess the damage. He was extremely knowledgable and had a crew out within two weeks to do the repairs. Would definately recommend this company. My basement is bone dry!

Kris in T.O
Kris in T.O
1 review North York, ON

waterproofing

We had our basement waterproofed by RCC this past summer and would highly recommend them. We did our due diligence and actually went a little overboard and got 6 quotes for the work because of horror stories we had heard about some contractors in this line of work.
What impressed us the most was how the job was explained to us by the sales rep Jamie (very knowlegdable) and how the crew delivered on what was explained. A selling feature of the company was an invitation to their office by Jamie to see that they actually did have an office and were a legitimate company. We were able to meet the owner and manager and all three put our minds at ease that we were dealing with professionals and that the company was not a fly by night operation. When we asked to visit some of the other companies facilities they declined.?????
In all the rains since we haven’t had a drop of water in our basement. Thanks RCC.

Robert - Woodbridge
Robert - Woodbridge

Waterproofed 12 foot section at side of house.

With all the rain from last season, my husband and I contracted RCC to repair our foundation leak. Excellent crew of men, knowledgeable sales man, and competitive price.
Most of all, we really didn't know what to expect as we have little experience with this type of work - thanks RCC for walking and helping us through it!

Nikki, Markham
Nikki, Markham

Waterproofing

It was very comfortable working with a company that the sales men know exactly what they are talking about. Also, the crews are very professional and clean. Great job RCC.

davey416 in Mississauga
davey416 in Mississauga

Leaky Basement

Had a nasty leak in the basement and RCC sent a crew out and had the job done in no time. And this was in the winter. Great guys and friendly staff will come to your house and explain in detail what needs to be done and why, the way customers should be treated. Thanks again.

Lis TO
Lis TO

basement waterproofing

RCC is a first class operation. They make everything seem easy and the work comes with a gaurantee.Most importantly no leaks.I will surely recommend them or use them again. But i hope not to see them at this house again

Johanna in Pickering
Johanna in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

waterproofing basement area

We initiated a call to the company. An estimator got back to us in a day...quote was satisfactoy. The job was started and finished within four days. Very pleased with the overall job and work.

Frank M in Toronto
Frank M in Toronto

Waterproofing Basement

My waterproofing experience with RCC was a job well done. Not sure about what I have been reading from the other reviews, but my wife and I had a great experience to say the least. Basement is super dry even after the weather we have been getting lately. I would highly recommend these individuals. Good luck to the rest.
Signed, Very Happy Client!!!!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.