Rcc Waterproofing

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Maureen C. in North York
Maureen C. in North York

Excellent Waterproofing and Customer Service

I contacted RCC Waterproofing and Rick came out to access the problem. He was very professional and knowledgeable, he took his time to explain to us the problem and the procedure to fix the leak. I truly appreciate his honesty. His friendly and efficient crew carried out the work with due care and cleaned up everything after they were done. Rick contacted me after the job was completed to make sure I was happy with the job. I was impressed with the excellent waterproofing and customer service I had received, I strongly recommend Rick and RCC to everyone who is experiencing a basement leak problem.

Thanks so much Maureen! Our team likes to treat every customer with the honesty and integrity they deserve. We truly value customer service and relations with our customers. Thanks for the recommendation!

Maria1 in North York
Maria1 in North York

Basement leak

I got a few quotes and knew immediately that RCC was the company I would go with. RCC sent Rick out. He was honest and very knowledgeable. He was thorough, patient and kind. He answered all my questions and he knew exactly what the problem was. The job was completed to our satisfaction. The crew was great and clean. Rick contacted us after to check if we were happy with the job. We certainly are! I highly recommend this company!

That's great to hear Maria! Thanks for recommending RCC Waterproofing for your basement leak and we hope that all your basement issues have been solved!

LOUIE DI BENEDETTO in Guelph
LOUIE DI BENEDETTO in Guelph

No more water in my basement since!

RCC has been one of the best trades I have every dealt with from initial point of contact to follow up after the work was completed. I had the full exterior of my house waterproofed as I had water entering my basement from multiple places. The gentleman I dealt with was Daniel and he was sensational. The work was completed in 3 days and there has not been any water in my basement since. Daniel even followed up a month after the work was completed to ensure there was no water in my basement. Would definitely recommend RCC to friend and family!

Thanks for the review Louie! That was a big job but our crew are experts at what they do and we are glad that you had such a great experience start to finish. Thank you for choosing RCC!

Teresa in North York
Teresa in North York

Totally satisfied !

I recently went through the gruelling experience of having to deal with the basement leak. I got several quotes. RCC not only gave me the best price but seemed the most knowledgeable. I dealt with Rick.
He was obviously extremely knowledgable, respectful, and pleasant. The crew came, did the job, finished and cleaned up, all in good time. What I thought would be a dreadful experience turned out to be great

Thanks for the review Teresa! We can't imagine the feelings you had with this basement leak but we are glad we could help ease your troubles and fix your basement leak. Thank you for choosing RCC Waterproofing!

Mary in North York
Mary in North York

Water on basement floor

RCC responded immediately. The performance was professional and non intrusive!
The workmanship from Rick was excellent and the situation resolved in 2 days! There has not been anymore water damage! The source was discovered and remedied instantly!
I whole heartedly recommend RCC for any issues regarding their areas of expertise!!
Rick also followed up with phone calls regarding the work!

Great to hear this news! We make sure that we fix the problem to keep your basement dry and also back up our work with our warranty. Thank you for recommending us Mary!

Lynne Bernard in Toronto
Lynne Bernard in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing service!

When we had water coming in our basement, we were devastated. We had hoped to never have to deal with this issue. Jeffery came and quoted us for the work to be done. He was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. He told us the work would be done within 6 to 8 weeks.

The work eventually got done after the promised 8 weeks, but with the frozen ground, I'm not surprised. Things like that are out of anyone's control.

Overall, I am very pleased with the work done for us, and I am looking forward to finishing our basement so we can use it again.

Thanks Lynne for using our waterproofing services! We are glad to be able to come in and get the job done for you so you can use your basement!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

External Water Proofing

horrible service $10000 down the drain.
did water proofing one year and next year it was a bigger flood in the basement costed over 30,000 in repairs
they don't know what they are fixing

Hi There, if you could please give us a call at our office and ask for the operations department. We would definitely need some more information so we can properly assist you.
Our number is 416-747-1920. Thank you.

Rose-Marie in Etobicoke
Rose-Marie in Etobicoke

Fast and Reliable Service

Called in RCC for exterior water proofing.
Very professional crew arrived; and completed the job in the estimated time. The company was recommended by my contractor.
We were pleased with the price and the value for the service provided.

Hi Rose- Marie, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Sam Ros  in Brampton
Sam Ros in Brampton
1 review , ON

Thank you RCC!!

I contacted a few companies to look at a leak that I’ve had for years. Other companies kept telling me to waterproof my entire home. Not rcc they found where the problem was and didn’t try to force me to get more than what I needed. Work was completed in a couple weeks and no more leak ! Great honest company

Hi Sam,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and that you no longer have a leak!

ND Ribiero in Brampton
ND Ribiero in Brampton

Excellent service

Ive used RCC in the past before and had another issue with a different area in my basement, called rcc and the original salesman rick was still there even after all these years. he returned to my home and remembered myself and my properly great service, hes always been very polite and knowledgable. he was able to fit my job in with the scheduling department in a short time. very pleased with the service from the phoning in, to rick coming out, and getting my work scheduled and completed. thanks rcc team

Hi thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, will definitely share this with Rick, hes been with us for over 30 years and we are glad you are pleased with him and the rcc team.

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.