Rcc Waterproofing

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Barrie waterproofing in North York
Barrie waterproofing in North York

Basement water proofing.

Sammy did a great job organizing the project and the RCC team were excellent. Would recommend them to other home owners who want a dry basement done very very professionally.

Thanks for the review! Our team works hard to make sure that you our satisfied with our work. Its great to hear that you would recommend us and thank you again for allowing RCC to complete the job!

Anita in Brampton
Anita in Brampton

Waterproofing

Great experience with rami took time to explain every thing
Gave lots of openion on other things to repair arround our basement knowlegable in many Avenue talks about RCC as his Family

That's great to hear! We feel that RCC is family and this is the level of expertise our crew brings to the job. Thank you for taking the time to review us Anita!

Sadaf in North York
Sadaf in North York

Great Service!

Daniel was one of the first people we called when we had a leaky basement. Daniel and his team were professional, responsive, and provide expert advise that I could rely on and trust in order to fix the problems I had with my basement.

We got three quotes and RCC was comparable in price and I found their system to be of highest quality. The workmanship was phenomenal thanks to Anthony and his team for all your hard work. The job was done safely and on time. I would definitely recommend RCC to my friends, family, and colleagues.

Private User reviews Moncton, NB

Fixed the leak & stopped the mould!

Very happy with the work and and the overall service,
had a problem with mould creeping in our house,
But happily got the leak fixed and the mould cleaned and
Permanently addressed
Money well spent!

Fantastic that we could solve that problem for you! Our team works hard to especially address issues like this where your health is at risk. Thanks for letting us know about our service!

basement fixed

I was overwhelmed when my basement flooded, Joe and his team came in and sealed my basement. im so satisfied i havent seen any water since.

Great company id recommend them to anyone with a leaky basement.

Thanks for the review and recommendation! We are excited to hear that our team was able to stop the water and keep your basement dry. Thank you for choosing RCC to solve your basement issue!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Leaky basement

Sammy and marie
Helpfull friendly. Glad we used the company
Looking forward to or leaky basement behind us
Glad we using the company
Very knowledgeable. And told us lors of absence
Glad to find them

Thank you so much! We are happy to give you piece of mind when it comes to your leaky basement. The troubles are in the past now and thank you for using our services!

Leaky basement

Very prompt, attentive, efficient and professional service from all involved (salesperson, work supervisor, workers) from first contact and request for quote through execution of work (which was quickly scheduled and completed)

Thanks for the review! Our crew are amazing at what they do and we are lucky to have them! Its cause of them that we can go out and give great customer service! Thanks for choosing RCC!

Roberto in Toronto
Roberto in Toronto

Rick - Extremely reliable, helpful, and knowledgeable

I live out of town, but have properties in Toronto that I rent out. With the last big rain fall these properties needed waterproofing. I contacted Rick from RCC, who was very helpful and flexible in working with me long distance. I had several conversations and emails with him and he answered all my questions and concerns. I was very happy with the service RCC provided and Rick was very knowledgeable and understanding to my needs. Given that I was not on site, Rick advised me every step of the way until the completion of the job. My tenants are very happy. I would highly recommend Rick and RCC!

Thanks for recommending RCC, Roberto! It's great to hear that you and your tenants are happy with our services. Even across a long distance, our crew are excellent at communication and customer service!

wenzderek in Richmond Hill, ON L4C 4B9, Canada
wenzderek in Richmond Hill, ON L4C 4B9, Canada
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Leaking Basement

With the spring thaw this year , we had some water coming into our finished basement. We called Sammy from RCC and he came out to take a look.

He was great to work with, listening to our concerns and assessing the situation that our older home was in. Very meticulous , he provided us with several options to solve our problem.

We are glad we called RCC and Sammy. Looking forward to having the job completed and our basement woes behind us.

That's great to hear! We are looking forward to it too and now you can enjoy your finished basement leak free. Thank you so much for letting us know about our services!

Maureen C. in North York
Maureen C. in North York

Excellent Waterproofing and Customer Service

I contacted RCC Waterproofing and Rick came out to access the problem. He was very professional and knowledgeable, he took his time to explain to us the problem and the procedure to fix the leak. I truly appreciate his honesty. His friendly and efficient crew carried out the work with due care and cleaned up everything after they were done. Rick contacted me after the job was completed to make sure I was happy with the job. I was impressed with the excellent waterproofing and customer service I had received, I strongly recommend Rick and RCC to everyone who is experiencing a basement leak problem.

Thanks so much Maureen! Our team likes to treat every customer with the honesty and integrity they deserve. We truly value customer service and relations with our customers. Thanks for the recommendation!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.