RCC Waterproofing

RCC Waterproofing

Reviews for RCC Waterproofing

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Very Disappointing. Drop the ball. Still have wet basement.

Lacking in customer service. Totally dropping the ball. We had called out RCC in early June as there was a small leak in our basement. In July a 5 foot trench was dug for $1500. We thought great. A week later the basement still leaked. When I called the salesman, he was rude and insisted it was a different leak. I had to chase after them to come out and see was happened. They dug another trench for another $1000. Again it leaked. I had to chase them again. A young man came out to do a water test (ran the hose) could find the leak happening from the ground level. He basically threw up his hands and left. My basement is still leaking. Called again now in October. He said he would get back to me. Would never recommend them. 40 years of business apparently doesn't mean a thing. The salesman never called back
Very disappointing.

Jason M in Mississauga
Jason M in Mississauga

Basement Leak

I had a leak in my basement caused by an external foundation crack. I had many companies inspect my basement and give me estimates. RCC was the best of the lot. They did a great job an fixed my basement at a reasonable price.

Basement waterproofing.

RCC explained what they were going to do as well as explaining what another company had written on their quote. The job was done quickly and all cleaned up when they were done.

This was the second time we had them do work for us. The previous time was on a different secion of the basement and thir work then was also very good so we were comfortable using them again.

Dawn in North York
Dawn in North York

Basement repairs

We recently had RCC do some work to the side of our house. It was a 7ft stretch that needed to be dug up from the outside and properly sealed with some new weepers added, as we had been having a bit of leaking.
Right from the initial call to them they were professional, courteous, knowledgeable and honest. The quote came in much less than we had expected.
We dealt with Justin and Anthony who both stayed in touch as we lead up to the date the work was to be completed. The workers, who dug it out by hand, were also very professional, knowledgeable and quick at getting the job done. They reassured me that if we had any issues to call them back and they would take care of it. It's been a few weeks and don't for see any problems.
I would 100% recommend RCC to anyone and will not hesitate to call them again if we have any issues in our new home. Thanks again guys, great job.

cjs2304 in Burlington
cjs2304 in Burlington

Waterproofing

Very disappointed. My garden was put back with all the shrubs in the wrong places and looked awful and 80 percent died. The sidewalk was not put back where it belongs..no longer leads to the gate but instead to a fence. The contract says they will return to top up the soil after it settles. I called right after the work was complete to let them know the sidewalk was not where it should be and they said they would fix it when they come with the soil. 16 months and half a dozen calls and i’m still waiting. Beware ..do not pay in full until all work is done to your satisfaction!

Steve in Burlington
Steve in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Job well done

The crew from RCC was very profession and courteous. They did not avoid answering any questions. They were very thorough and did their work with expertise and with good efficiency. They not only did what was contracted but went over and beyond that as well. They left the work site in great condition. I would recommend RCC to anyone without hesitation.

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

A Good choice

I was first referred to RCC from my friend who had used them previously. My friend had a good experience and said they were very good to deal with and professional. I called the company and ended up dealing with Jamie Hallett. My wife and I found Jamie very helpful when he came to see us. He answered all our questions and concerns and provided straight forward advice to help us figure out the water leakage problem in one part of our basement. Eventually we proceeded and the crew led by Anthony came on time as arranged and worked very hard to do the work and answer any questions I had. Overall, I am very happy I chose RCC for the waterproofing job! Thanks Anthony and Jamie for your help!

Sajeed B in Markham
Sajeed B in Markham

Exterior Window Well Waterproofing

The staff are very courteous and professional. Both guys that came to do the work did an awesome job. Some of my patio stones got cracked during the work. Another team member came and replaced them free of charge. I'm really happy I chose RCC for this project. Well done and Thank you.

art_k82 in Toronto
art_k82 in Toronto

Garage waterproofing

We moved to an older East Toronto home last year, after having lived in a fairly new townhouse for the last 7 years or so. As a result, we took for granted that many things required repair or renovation. As an example, when we moved in late last year, we stored a lot of boxes in our garage, thinking that we would have time in the months ahead to unpack our treasured items in the Spring.

Unfortunately, amidst the large snow melt and the several ice storms that Toronto had experienced last year, our garage was prone to water infiltration, with much of the ground and the wall being extremely wet. We had to throw away much of our items that was stored in the garage.

Frustrated, we gave Jamie Hallett from RCC a call. From the very first visit, he was exceptionally thorough and his experience showed through his recommendations for waterproofing our garage. He could have sold me costly extras (e.g. sump pump) but decided that it was not the best fit for the garage, as our area had such a high water table that the sump pump would continually run and eventually just burn itself out. Instead, he recommended a gravity-driven waterproofing system that was installed in the interior of the garage.

While the waitlist was quite long (around 8 weeks), it was more than worth it. The crew that came to install the waterproofing system were extremely quick, courteous, and knowledgeable. They also worked very well with our other contractors who were working concurrently to patch up our driveway.

Finally, I was so pleased with the work that I inquired about potentially waterproofing the rest of the perimeter of the home, as the existing waterproofing job by the previous homeowner wasn't done well. Once again, Jamie could have upsold me, but suggested to hold out and wait. He also took the time to show me how I can monitor the moisture levels in the inside of the home in the case that the existing, non-RCC waterproofing job stopped working.

In summary, Jamie and the crew who came that day were the best contractors I have ever worked with. I highly recommend them to anyone. These guys are dependable, honest, and very experienced. Not once did I feel that I was in the wrong hands.

CR in Burlington
CR in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Foundation Repair

I needed 2 leaks in the basement repaired. Mike Martelli came to help me with this problem. We arranged a time for the repair to take and place and Chris and his team arrived and did a great job repairing the leaks. Mike is very polite and understands exactly what needs to be done. Chris and his team did the job properly the first time without creating a big mess for me to clean up later.

More about RCC Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.