RCC Waterproofing

Waterproofing
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  RCC Waterproofing

Reviews for RCC Waterproofing

Waterproofing from RCC Waterproofing

Rick Deagazio came by and was very professional, no hard sell, very open and honest with options available to correct a seepage issue. I decided to proceed and what he promised was delivered. Very competent team came and did the work as described. The workers were very pleasant to speak to, kept me updated on the progress and cleaned up after their work was completed. I reviewed the work with the workers before they left and was quite happy with their work. Rick came by to do a final review and all was good. Nice to be able to have my expectations for the job to be met. A very positive client experience.

May in Toronto
May in Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

August 8, 2018
Basement waterproofing.
I would like to thank RCC for the great job done at my property.
First a young man by the name of Jamie came by and explained what the process would be to rectify my problem I was having with water seepage I was constantly getting every time we had a downpour of rain.

Shortly after a man by the name of Bruno came along with Thomas and their crew of hard working young men. They were very professional, hard working group, which you don't see very often. Without these great workers you wouldn’t have such a reputable company. Bruno explained the process in detail, they didn't want to get paid until the job was satisfactory to us. I found that to be remarkable.

It was such a hot sweltering day but that crew worked tirelessly from early morning until dawn to get the job done. Upon completion you didn’t even know that any work was done, except for the asphalt that was missing.

I would like to thank Bruno and his amazing crew (your company) on the great job they did waterproofing my home.
I made a second phone call a few weeks later as the one side sank as they said it might. I look after my 3 grandkids and I was concerned that they might hurt themselves with it sinking that way, a few day later Bruno along with the crew came and refilled it, with that same enthusiasm and smile as he did when he explained the process the first time.

All you hear and see now days is fraudulent business, not one that comes and does a great job. Please thank Bruno his crew on our behalf.
I will ensure to recommend your company to everyone that needs waterproofing. Word of mouth is the best advertising. Keep up the great work RCC.

C & M Derlis

1 review Hamilton, ON

Very Happy in Hamilton

0 RCC Waterproofing
416-747-1920
4101 Steeles Ave W
Toronto
M3N 1V7

Jeffery Martin from RCC came to our house to quote us on waterproofing our basement. He offered quotes for both inside work and outside work, letting us choose which one would be the best fit for us. He was a no-pressure salesman, really open and honest - it felt like he was just a friend popping by to let us know what he thought we should do with our leaky basement.

The work got done on time, with no major issues, and Jeffery stayed in contact with us through the entire project. He even showed up while the workers were there with donuts for everyone! We are really happy with the result and with our choice to go with RCC Waterproofing.

If you want the best salesman to see you, when you call RCC for an appointment, ask for Jeffery Martin!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Great service

I had a leak in my basement that I thought I should finally get fixed after all these years. I contacted rcc and a few other companies. The price was about the same as other companies. Rick came by to provide me with a quote and was such a kind and knowledgeable man. a week after signing I called rick to ask when they can start my job as I had other things around the home to do. He advised me that Monica from operations will be calling me that afternoon and sure enough she did! She was able to find a date that worked very well for me. Also answered some questions about the job when the crew was coming and how long it would take. Chris and his crew then came on time to my job and they were absolute terrific. Very polite and showed me exactly what was being done. Cleaned up after and looked better than before. Thank you rick, Monica and Chris and the crew. Will recommend to friends and family !

Sia in North York
Sia in North York

Basement water leak

We had water leaking from 2 sides of our house. The Sales consultant Mauro was very helpful and prompt in coming to diagnose the problem and about 3 weeks after we paid our deposit and the locates were collected, they work began. They were done in 2 days. Chou was the crew lead. Very pleasant and answered all our questions. Rita the customer service office admin was also pleasant and very helpful in assisting with finalizing payment for the work. I would have liked to see our concrete slabs layer back down the way they were prior to the work, but it was explained ahead of time that this would be something we would need to arrange. I will however follow up with our sales consultant, as it is extremely difficult to lay them on high, hard soil/earth.
I would revisit this company and rcommend them for waterproofing again.

Thanks.

Mary & Peter Dallas in North York
Mary & Peter Dallas in North York

RCC Waterproofing We are Proud of Your Team

We would like to express our sincere appreciation to RCC Waterproofing & Camroy & his Team, Kiwayne and Daniel! Camroy took the time to keep us updated, showing us the pictures of the cause of the leak & the solution as well as answering all our questions. Their 100% Professionalism, Dedication, Skill & Efficiency just blew us away! Thank you Jamie, Consultant. Also, Monica at your office, who was very efficient & organized from beginning to end. You are the Pin in the Wheel, Monica, that keeps everyone connected. You should be Very Proud of your Team! I know we are Very Proud of each & everyone of them!

Rose from Toronto
Rose from Toronto

Basement waterproofing

My problem with this company is the horrible customer service - the actual work was fine and I've had no issues with water in my basement since it was done. They just never returned to put back the concrete walkway that was removed from the side of the house and won't return my calls.

Salesperson Rick was super-nice when giving me an estimate for the work. The work crew was great too and finished up in a few days last fall. I was given an estimate of $2,000 for pouring new concrete at the side of the house but was told to wait until spring, after the soil had settled.

Sounded great and I was happy...until the spring arrived. No one would return my calls! After a month I finally was able to get Rick to come over with Steve, the concrete contractor to take measurements, etc. I was told I would get an estimate in a few days. Nope. Nothing!

Over the next 3 months I called the company's office and left messages. I called Rick and left messages pleading for just a return call to tell me what was going on. Nothing! After paying them over $10,000 you would think they would treat you better than this.

Now I have only gravel on the side of my house - no sidewalk. My question to the company (I will be shocked if they reply):
Will the 25 year guarantee for the waterproofing be honoured if water comes in because there is no concrete walkway protecting the work?

I could never recommend a company that makes a promise (in writing no less) - Call us in the spring and we'll come back and do the concrete for around $2000 - and then refuses to honour that promise or even call the customer to discuss options.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Window wells

I received a quote from this company. After paying my deposit and waiting 6-8weeks for the appointment, they called me less than 48 hours from whwn they were supposed to begin to say they wouldn't honor the quote and it would be more money if I wanted them to do the work they originally quoted on.

I can't comment on the work, since I didn't want to work with a company that has those businews practices.

Hello, could you provide a bit more information regarding your situation? What address is this for?

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Great Service and Quick Repairs

Had a leaky basement a few month ago and contacted this company. Price was very reasonable. I've signed off right away after George explained the options and process of completing the job. On the day, It took a couple of hours/less than a day work to complete. Very fast service and excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this company for anyone who has a leaky foundation.

Also would highly recommend George Stoetes since he was very responsive and went the extra mile for any setbacks to getting the work done.

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience. We really appreciate it.

More about RCC Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.