RCC Waterproofing

HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  RCC Waterproofing

Reviews for RCC Waterproofing

1 review Lincoln, ON

Driveway disaster

Don't have faith in what you are told at the quote.
While getting a quote for a foundation crack repair, I infatically said I would only hire the company if they replaced the driveway (bricks) back after the repair.
The repair was done in winter and they left saying they could not but back the bricks until the summer so the earth could settle (and in case of a leak), so call in June, which I immediately backed up with a message to the salesman to confirm this, and he repeated the yes call back in june.
It's June and I called the salesman (Richard) and he said he would get the office to call which the did the next day to tell me (quite rudely) that they don't do this????
I messaged back our salesman (Richard) who told me he got it wrong I hadn't paid for that and they don't do it??? So why did you promise this and then tell me to call back in june etc?
I am now stuck with a driveway that has been a pile of dirt for nearly six months and that's it..... Too bad so sad basically.
So perhaps look for a company that completes the service they promised and you thought you paid for..... Because I am now also seriously doubting their "lifetime guarantee" if they cannot finish they job that they said would be done....... As I said over and over during the quote "I am not interested in hiring your company if the driveway cannot be put back to pre dig condition as part of the repair........ Seriously who wants their driveway dug up and they just left???
So good luck all!

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Great Service and Quick Repairs

Had a leaky basement a few month ago and contacted this company. Price was very reasonable. I've signed off right away after George explained the options and process of completing the job. On the day, It took a couple of hours/less than a day work to complete. Very fast service and excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this company for anyone who has a leaky foundation.

Also would highly recommend George Stoetes since he was very responsive and went the extra mile for any setbacks to getting the work done.

lauriem6
lauriem6

So please with the service and work done

Well it all started when my neighbour decided they were knocking down their existing house and building a brand new one. I figured if they are digging up to my foundation it's a great time to have someone come look at the state it's in. I called RCC based on a friend's recommendation and I'm so glad I did. Once the digging was completed I called the office and they connected me with Rick, the gentleman who works my area. We spoke on the phone and made an appointment for Friday at 8:30 am to have him assess the job. He arrived on time with information on the process in hand. He started by inspecting the area to be waterproof then did up the estimate and walked me through the process. He knew I was right to the wire to get the work done. After some slow downs by my neighbour there was a sudden rush for me to the job done because they wanted to back fill in 7 days. Rick said he'd call the office and see what they could do. A few hours later and they had set me up with a crew that could do the work the next day - I was THRILLED until 7 pm that night I got a frantic call from the neighbour telling me he just found out the cement foundation was being poured on Saturday and it was unsafe to have the crew there. I called Rick, who YES answered the call at 7 pm on a Friday night and he cancelled the crew. I wasn't sure what would happen at that point knowing that they had pulled some strings to get my job in so quickly and that it's a busy time of year for this sort of work. Rick put me in touch with Monica in the office and she somehow found a way to accommodate my crazy schedule. Chris and his crew arrived on Thursday morning. We did a walk through of the work that needed to be done and I set off for work for the day. When the work was complete he called and we chatted and he told me he'd taken pictures of everything so that I could see all the cracks that were filled and see the various stages before the final product. I was impressed by his work when I arrived home there was not a trace that the crew had even been there all day. The next day I received a call from Daisy to check in and make sure I was satisfied with the work.

The entire process from quote to completion was handled professionally and with care and I now have piece of mind knowing that the work is done and there's a 25 year guarantee on it.

THANKS YOU Rick, Monica, Chris and Daisy for helping me with this project. For making it go smoothly and for dealing with my crazy schedule.

Basement waterproofing

George Stoetes, RCC represented made the mess go away. After the April 2018 Spring Winter storm we were left with a devastating mess in our finished basement. RCC and the team on site met the challenge with professionalism, fun and respect of the property. RCC finished in record time during a busy spring season. The transaction was easy and well organized. Great group of people.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Waterproofing

I just experienced possibly the very best customer service of all of time. Jeffrey answered all our questions. He was kind, authentic and respectful. I wanted to thank RCC for going above and beyond with their consultants and look forward to our job being done in the future. If your company is as amazing as Jeffrey, you will get referrals for life!

Satisfied in North York
Satisfied in North York

Basement waterproofing oitside foindation

Professional from start to finish. Jeffrey Martin came to our home to educate about basement repair and reviewed costs. He was kind, informative, tranparent and respectful. answered our calls usually within a day. Tony, Mark and Oli did the work. They worked very hard and fast. Cleaned up the area after the repair and were respectful. Kept us informed as the repair proceeded and let us ask many questions which they answered knowledgeably.
Mary Fleming

A Timmins from Niagara-on-the-lake
A Timmins from Niagara-on-the-lake
3 reviews Innisfil, ON

Great work crew

I want to give a special thanks to the Hamilton crew which consisted of Tony,Mark and Ollie. They were 5 Stars. Their work was stellar. The job was an inside waterproofing of the entire basement of our double stone walled century home in Niagara-on-the-lake. We have had major flooding the past two years. We had to use pumps and shopvacs every time it rained. It was a particularly difficult since the ceiling in the cellar is under 5’. Therefore they basically worked bent over from the time they arrived til the time they left. The team was promptly here early every day, Courteous,and thorough.Worked extremely hard and always was considerate of us. Tony made sure that we were happy with the job done. He pointed out issues along the way and checked in at the end of each day.
Where RCC fell short,was after the original meeting with Richard. He was a great sales rep. However, when it came to co ordinating with the office, that is where it became difficult. We had to call and leave too many messages with no return calls.Communication was very poor. Other than that the next goood rain with be the proof but we feel very confident that our floods are behind us.

arjun.m.in in Scarborough
arjun.m.in in Scarborough

basement waterproofing

Hired the company based on the duration the company is in business but to my horror the basement is still leaking from the same spot

customer service is horrible costed me thousands more as all the basement got mold had to hire another company for cleanup.

till date no response from the company.

1 review Pickering, ON

Leak in basement wall

I have had this leak in my basement since moving in 4 years ago and decided to Email RCC Waterproofing for a free estimate. Really glad we called RCC...have had a lot of bad experiences in the past. George and the crew of Joey and Jesse did an excellent job and the clean up was great....Very Happy home owner !! Thanks George , Joey and Jesse.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Will definitely be passing the message to George, joey and Jesse.

joanna in Hamilton
joanna in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Waterproofing

We had to waterproof one of our basement walls and called RCC. Jeff martin, consultant did an excellent job explaining our options work involved and hidden costs, so there were on surprises. The crew did an excellent job as well, and left all nice and clean. Over all very professional and good job. I would recommend to anybody.
Thank you! Joanna

Hi Joanna, we are so pleased that you are happy with the work completed at your home. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience we really appreciate it.

More about RCC Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.