Rcc Waterproofing

Rcc Waterproofing

Best of 2018 winner 10 timesBest of 2018winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Waterproofing around semi detached home

I had some seeping in the basement at the front of my house and a small leak from a window well at the side of my house and I asked RCC to waterproof the whole thing just for peace of mind. They were great from beginning to end. On the work day, they were on time and at the end of the day left the work site neat and tidy. They were finished the following day and again left everything as clean as possible.

Thanks so much for letting us know how you feel about our services! We are glad our crew was able to give you peace of mind and fix the leak through your window well.

Ahsan in North York
Ahsan in North York

Waterproofing Consultation

I generally don't write reviews but we were extremely impressed by Den when he came for the initial basement waterproofing consultation. Prior to Den's visit, we had 2 waterproofing companies give us a quote on the identified issue. When Den inspected the leakage, his professional judgement, competence, honesty and integrity came to shine! He took his time to explain everything in detail and all the potential alternatives available. Long story short, it turns out the leakage was due to a drainage pipe leaking and not the foundation crack which the other companies had identified! We were almost convinced the leakage was due to a foundation crack and were about to spend more than $2k that it not been for Den! I highly recommend Den as people like him are hard to find! God bless!

That is great news to hear! We are glad our team was able to find the real source of the leak. Thanks for writing to us and letting us know how satisfied you were with our services!

Leaking Basement in Oshawa
Leaking Basement in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Inside and outside basement wall waterproofing

We called RCC because of thier reputation and had George come by to access our problem and how it was to be resolved, he was most informative as to what was needed, laid out what would be done and gave us a time line of when the work would be done. Due to the weather conditions are scheduled time was delayed but we where kept advised at all times that it would be done once conditions improved. The day came when Pete and his crew came to do the work, he told us what they would do and when it would be finished, they prepared the area in such a way that did the least amount of disturbance to our property, Pete and his crew where most courteous, hard working and a real pleasure to deal with. It is most satisfying to see that there still companies and individuals that care in what they do. I did say to both Pete and George that we hope we would not need their services again!!!!!!! I would recommend George,Pete and RCC to anyone I know that would need this type of service.

Thanks for the kind words! Rain or shine, we will always find the best possible way to help our customers. We are very glad our crew was able to come to the house and do a great job waterproofing your home.

Waterproofing consultation

Rick provided excellent service during a consultation this spring. He was friendly, knowledgeable and took the time to carefully examine three areas of concern offering suggestions as to who we could address the problems we were experiencing. Although nothing required immediate attention, we will DEFINITLEY use RCC Waterproofing for any work our home requires in the future.

That's great to hear! Our top priority is customer service and peace of mind, and that's why we offer free inspections. Don't hesitate to call us again if you have anymore concerns about your basement and foundation!

Perryg in North York
Perryg in North York

Foundation leak repair

I called RCC based on ads I had seen and overall positive reviews on this site. The home we had just purchased was the third I’ve owned over 25 years and was supposedly leak free. Sadly not true. After experiencing a different company in Winnipeg with a much larger excavation, expectations of time to complete the job and how the yard would look afterwards were not high. We were told it would likely be a 2 day job, though RCC would send one of their best teams. Sure. We’ve heard that before.

When the crew of 5 arrived on time and started working of course the excavation of 16 feet wasn’t a pretty sight. It’s a deep hole in mud, with lots of mud out of the hole.

The excavated mud however was stored on tarps and our neighbor’s wall was protected in a spot where the houses have very limited clearance.

Bottom line is the wall was excavated, the crack located, chipped out carefully, sealed with hydraulic cement and then a membrane over the rest of the wall. Each step was done with care.

When the wall was repaired and the weeping tile replaced, the mud was returned to the excavation, packed in stages and gravel placed over the mud as a walkway until next year when a final packing will take place if the ground sinks at all. Job done in about 6 1/2 hours. Could I tell they were there after the crew had packed up? Hardly. The yard and storage sites for the excavated mud looked almost like nothing had happened. Couldn’t be happier with the end result and after a significant rain, no more water in the basement.

All in all reasonable price for great work.

Thank you so much for the kind words and response! RCC is super proud of the work that our crews can do, and they stop at nothing to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied and back it up with a lifetime warranty. Thanks for choosing us as the people to fix your leaky basement!

Gary in Hamilton
Gary in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

foundation leak

RCC Waterproofing did a terrific job fixing my leaky basement. Mike did a great job explaining the whole process and the crew came back this spring and did the grading

That's great to hear Gary! Glad we could get the grading job done for you. Our crews love to go the extra mile to make people happy and thank you letting us know how they did with your review!

Problem solved  in North York
Problem solved in North York

Leak fixed

After one year, I was surprised to find water on my basement floor. I contacted Ramy who arranged for an inspection but all took the time and interest to discuss the leak and suggested that I check al water pipes in the area. He was correct and solved my surprise leak that was caused by a drip from a faulty water valve. He showed an interest in my problem and solved the problem in a short phone call. A job well done in an efficient and very professional way. My sincere thanks.

Thanks so much for writing to us! RCC is glad to be able to stop the leak and faulty water pipe. Thanks giving us a call.

Adam in Ajax
Adam in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Life time warranty........?

This was an external waterproof job done by RCC in 2017. The previous home owners had water leaking the same way as you can see in the pictures. They had RCC complete the work. Two years later and I am facing the same issue. As a condition to buying the home I requested the recipt for the work done as it comes with a lifetime warranty. So much for a lifetime warranty. RCC continues to deny its their work but cannot give me a straight answer as to why it continues to leak. Very frustrating. Dont be fooled by their lifetime warranty

RCC went back to the home to water test and determine where the leaks were coming from. After the tests, we determined the water was coming from the top of the chimney and from a spot past where the work was done with the original owner. We have relayed our findings to the customer and are waiting for a heavier rainfall to make certain of our findings.

A. Kennedy in North York
A. Kennedy in North York

Basement waterproofing and sump pump from inside of house

We scheduled our work with RCC and it started on time. The crew showed up on time everyday. Project was done on time.
The crew worked extremely hard. They were courteous and polite. Showed up everyday with smiles on their faces. If we had questions they took the time to explain the answer. They cleaned up everyday and took all debris away.
I would recommend RCC to anyone that needed waterproofing work done.

Thanks for the recommendation! Really good to hear how our crews are doing on the job, especially when they go the extra mile. Thanks for writing the review and letting us know!

Michael in
Michael in

Waterproofing

Our basement has been leaking for 8 years on and off. After the water damage destroyed our bedroom and management made multiple attempts to fix the problem (with no success) we almost gave up. Thanks to Daniel from RCC we now enjoy a dry basement - he quickly spotted the root cause of the leak and his team fixed it once and for all. Thank you guys!

Hi Michael, that is great to hear! We are satisfied knowing that you will finally have piece of mind when it comes to this leak. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about our work!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto,Hamilton,London

Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their foundation problems. With over 80 years of operating experience in Toronto, RCC Waterproofing has the solution for all your foundation concerns. Specializing in water proofing residential, commercial and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London and everywhere in between - Basements made permanently dry, from the inside or outside.