Razzaks Computers Inc

Computer Repairs and Support
747 Don Mills Road, Unit 21-D Toronto ON M3C 1T2
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in East York  >  Razzaks Computers Inc

Review for Razzaks Computers Inc

dee nova in Toronto
dee nova in Toronto

Various services, purchases, consultations

I have been getting an EXCELLENT SERVICE at this store since August 2013. My desktop hard drive has been in 3 times already (for a new fan, new sound card, de-bugging, anti-virus install and a complete system re-install, etc.) and I have shopped for various comp and tech components here. Be that for repairs, retail or consultation, I've gotten and "A+" service every time. As I'm not a techie, I ask a lot of "silly" questions at times and Mr. Mohammed's patience with me has been exceptional. I'm grateful to him for all he's done for me and am confident to recommend his shop's professional and affordable services to anyone! Happy 2018 ))