Montclair Antique Center

34 Church St
Montclair
NJ
UNITED STATES

Last summer I visited Montclair Antiques Center with my decorator while working on furnishing my new house. I was searching for an antique dressing table and found several options to choose from. I ended up with a gorgeous table in great condition that was just what I wanted. They gave me a discount because my dad is an antique dealer, and my decorator and I found several other unique items there.

It is the best place to go in the area with the widest selection of antiques; stock changes frequently so if you don't find what you need, go back and you may later. The Center is made up of a bunch of individual dealers with booths, so customer service may vary from booth to booth, but in general the people are friendly and helpful and if they don't have what you want, they know where to get it.