Randy's Appliances Ltd

Appliance Retailers
33 Ringwood Dr Stouffville ON L4A 8C1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  Randy's Appliances Ltd

Reviews for Randy's Appliances Ltd

Tom in Uxbridge
Tom in Uxbridge
1 review Brossard, QC

Next Level Appliance Repair :-)

Wow! Old fashioned service at an old fashioned price!
I can't say enough about how good my experience with Randy's Appliances was.
Had a broken Samsung washing machine - called and got a real human voice (5 minutes before closing time) - Randy's wife :)
She took my information including description of the problem. Randy called me back the next day and was able to identify what part was needed based on the fault code the machine had displayed. He told me right away how much the part was as well as the rest of their rates. None of this "oh...we'll have to come out there to look at it, diagnose it and then we can give you a quote" nonsense. Straight to the point including shockingly reasonable pricing. When the part was available I got a call from Randy right away to schedule the appointment for the next day. Service like that is a one-in-a-million thing these days. They're so friendly and responsive. All this happened over the Christmas / New Year's break; a time when you'd expect not to get service any time quick.
I'm glad I found a local business I feel great about supporting! Of course I hope my appliances last forever but if I have a problem with one in the future, Randy's is an absolute no-brainer!
It boils down to one very simple thing: THEY CARE! And they're not greedy like most these days.

jennifer in the gta
jennifer in the gta
23 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

New Dishwasher

We have purchased a number of appliances from Randy's over the years most recently a new dishwasher. As always they were really fast and friendly. The old machine was removed and the new one installed without any problems. I have also purchased replacement bits for our fridge door and they happily ordered it in for me whereas a lot of stores would just try and sell a new fridge. I appreciate their integrity and am honoured to be the first to review their products and services.