Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Interlocking Stone
198 Langstaff Rd E Thornhill ON L3T3Z7
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Thornhill  >  Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Reviews for Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

sheila g in Toronto

Landscaping, eaves, roof, garage rebuild, porch and stone refacing

I always go with Rainbow for any job - large or small. Stan is always very helpful in making sure everything is done right and to your satisfaction - he is always right there with you . The prices are always competitive . You will be very satisfied with any job you entrust to Rainbow.

Stone work & railing

When we called Stan about having stonework installed on our front stairs & a new railing, he suggested that we look at homes in our neighbourhood that had stonework & railings installed by them. We were impressed at how nice their work looked even after years of completion; a true test of workmanship. Our new stone steps, landing & railing look fantastic! Stan responded to our needs promptly & we were very impressed with his whole team & how professional they were & how clean everything was afterwards. Thank you Stan! We would highly recommend Rainbow Landcaping.

Brian from Richmond Hill
Brian from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace front walkway and driveway for mobility access

We contacted Rainbow to replace our front walkway with a ramp for mobility scooter access to the main entry. (What i call my "tripless walkway ;) After discussing various options with Rob we decided on poured concrete, lightly textured to prevent slipping. Once the locates of gas, water and electrical services were complete the crew removed the 25 year old interlocking steps and had the new graded frame in place with 6 sonotube foundations and re-bar. The cement truck arrived early next morning. After 2 days to 'cure' the paving company seamlessly replaced the driveway for a smooth easy transit from door to the street.

We are extremely pleased with Rainbows efficient and courteous work from start to finish. and would definately recommend their skills for a worry-free experience. Well done guys and THANKS.

I will add pictures when I can fiqure out my digital camera.

New Roof

Rainbow Landscaping brought our backyard to "life" - rebuilt part of the fence, installed new, patio stones, etc. THIS YEAR, we hired Rainbow to replace our roof, a BIG job. Cost was very competitive, (Stan form Rainbow worked with us 1:1) and the quality was A-1; very happy with the results. He managed the project from start to finish, no worries for us! Thank you Rainbow Landscaping and thank you Stan. ( Yes, they do house contracting too!)

sheila g in Toronto

front porch and stone work on front of house

I have used Rainbow General Contractors for many projects.
Recently, I had my front porch redone and had stone work on the front of my house - I am so glad I did - the work has improved the look of my house greatly. Stan is an excellent contractor: he stays on site with crews, he really takes care of his clients and I have always found Rainbow's pricing to be better than other companies out there for comparable work.
I would definitely reccomend Rainbow for any job large or small

Beverley from Markham
Beverley from Markham

garden retaining walls

Stan and his crew, Mauricio and Mario, did a great job on our garden retaining walls. They arrived promptly, did all the work as promised, and cleaned up the entire area when they were finished. They even did some extra work on another garden that wasn't even in the contract! We're planning to use this company again on another project and would highly recommend them.

Vladimir
Vladimir
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking repairs (plus filling a sinkhole)

The quote was reasonable, and the team of 3 was available next morning after we agreed on the price. Quality of work was excellent, they have fixed all the spots we agreed upon, plus one I didn't even expect them to fix. They brought all the required tools and materials and worked very professionally. Very satisfied, will definitely recommend to anyone who values quality and professionalism in contract work. Will work with Rainbow Landscaping & Design in the future.

Vladimir N

2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Interlock Walkway, Flagstone Patio, Pool Coping, Deck

Rainbow Landscaping was refereed to me by a friend and now I know why.
Rob and his team always answered our questions or concerns professionally and Rob followed through with his suggestions perfectly.
Thanks to the great job done, we're now enjoying our backyard Oasis.

2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Interlock walkway, flagstone patio, pool coping, fence and deck

Rainbow Landscaping was refereed to us by a friend and now I see why.
Rob and his team always answered our questions or concerns professionally and followed through with his suggestions perfectly. The end result was fantastic!!!
We love our NEW called Backyard Oasis!

Julie from Richmond Hill
Julie from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Patio, walkway, garden, pergola

Rainbow Landscaping did a wonderful job on our walkway, patio, pergola and garden wall. Rob and his entire crew were professional and very competent. The job was done with quality workmanship. The job did take longer to complete than expected however we are very pleased with the final product. The crew made sure we were happy with every stage of the project, made changes as requested, answered questions and came back more than once to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Thank you Rob and the entire crew. Blake, Adam, Shane, John, and the rest whose names I can't remember-sorry!

More about Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, Waterproofing Interlocking, Stone Masonry & Bricklaying

Toronto Landscaping Company

Rainbow Landscaping was established in 1988 and has since earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's premier landscape companies. We give our clients a higher quality lifestyle through custom landscape design.

Total Concept Design

Our landscape designers and technicians, in conjunction with the Total Concept Design method of property beautification and improvement, maintain the highest standard of service to each of our clients.

Qualified Landscaping Professionals

At Rainbow Landscaping we have the experience and knowledge to take your vision and make it reality.Our highly qualified professionals offer landscaping designs for your individual lifestyle. Elegant. Impressive.

- Walkways
- Masonry & brick laying

Get Social With Rainbow Landscaping

Become a Fan on Facebook

Share Photos on Flickr

Rainbow Landscaping will fulfill all your landscape dreams. Visit us online at www.RainbowLandscaping.com or Call 905-731-7220 or 416-720-7100.