Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
198 Langstaff Rd E Thornhill ON L3T3Z7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Thornhill  >  Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

sheila g in Toronto

I have used Rainbow General Contractors for many projects.
Recently, I had my front porch redone and had stone work on the front of my house - I am so glad I did - the work has improved the look of my house greatly. Stan is an excellent contractor: he stays on site with crews, he really takes care of his clients and I have always found Rainbow's pricing to be better than other companies out there for comparable work.
I would definitely reccomend Rainbow for any job large or small

Beverley from Markham

Stan and his crew, Mauricio and Mario, did a great job on our garden retaining walls. They arrived promptly, did all the work as promised, and cleaned up the entire area when they were finished. They even did some extra work on another garden that wasn't even in the contract! We're planning to use this company again on another project and would highly recommend them.

Vladimir
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

The quote was reasonable, and the team of 3 was available next morning after we agreed on the price. Quality of work was excellent, they have fixed all the spots we agreed upon, plus one I didn't even expect them to fix. They brought all the required tools and materials and worked very professionally. Very satisfied, will definitely recommend to anyone who values quality and professionalism in contract work. Will work with Rainbow Landscaping & Design in the future.

Vladimir N

Romeo from Bradford West Gwillimbury
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Rainbow Landscaping was refereed to me by a friend and now I know why.
Rob and his team always answered our questions or concerns professionally and Rob followed through with his suggestions perfectly.
Thanks to the great job done, we're now enjoying our backyard Oasis.

Romeo from Bradford West Gwillimbury
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Rainbow Landscaping was refereed to us by a friend and now I see why.
Rob and his team always answered our questions or concerns professionally and followed through with his suggestions perfectly. The end result was fantastic!!!
We love our NEW called Backyard Oasis!

Julie from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Rainbow Landscaping did a wonderful job on our walkway, patio, pergola and garden wall. Rob and his entire crew were professional and very competent. The job was done with quality workmanship. The job did take longer to complete than expected however we are very pleased with the final product. The crew made sure we were happy with every stage of the project, made changes as requested, answered questions and came back more than once to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Thank you Rob and the entire crew. Blake, Adam, Shane, John, and the rest whose names I can't remember-sorry!

Trina from Brampton

Stan was very prompt, from our first phone call to completion took only a little longer than 2 weeks. We were very impressed. Julio and Shane were very knowledgable and efficient in there work. The deck looks fantastic and the stonework make our new garden look like a backyard oasis. We are very happy with there work.
TNT - Brampton

Teresa Ismaele  from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Rob and his crew created a fabulous outdoor kitchen in my backyard which is very functional and is landscaped perfectly in my out door living space.

I highly recommend rainbow because they go above and beyond your expectations!

Thank you for this wonderful recommendation! We are so pleased that you are more than satisfied with our work and the outcome of you living space.

More about Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, Waterproofing Interlocking, Stone Masonry & Bricklaying

Toronto Landscaping Company

Rainbow Landscaping was established in 1988 and has since earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's premier landscape companies. We give our clients a higher quality lifestyle through custom landscape design.

Total Concept Design

Our landscape designers and technicians, in conjunction with the Total Concept Design method of property beautification and improvement, maintain the highest standard of service to each of our clients.

Qualified Landscaping Professionals

At Rainbow Landscaping we have the experience and knowledge to take your vision and make it reality.Our highly qualified professionals offer landscaping designs for your individual lifestyle. Elegant. Impressive.

- Walkways
- Masonry & brick laying

Get Social With Rainbow Landscaping

Become a Fan on Facebook

Share Photos on Flickr

Rainbow Landscaping will fulfill all your landscape dreams. Visit us online at www.RainbowLandscaping.com or Call 905-731-7220 or 416-720-7100.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, Waterproofing, Interlocking Stone, and Masonry & Bricklaying
backyard landscaping, front landscaping, curb appeal, patios, stonework, pool landscaping, gardens, walkways, outdoor kitchens,landscaping, landscape construction, landscape design, hardscaping, softscaping, garden design, outdoor kitchens
backyard landscaping, front landscaping, curb appeal, patios, stonework and masonry, pool landscaping, gardens, walkways, outdoor kitchens, landscape construction, landscape design, waterproofing, decks, interlocking
landscape construction and landscape design, walkways, retaining walls, patios, steps, outdoor kitchens, waterproofing.
1988