Rainbow Aluminum & Vinyl Products Ltd

Awnings & Canopies
240 Nebo Road Hamilton ON L8W 2E4
HomeStars  >  Awnings & Canopies in Hamilton  >  Rainbow Aluminum & Vinyl Products Ltd

Reviews for Rainbow Aluminum & Vinyl Products Ltd

kris in Dundas
kris in Dundas
4 reviews Dundas, ON

new window install

They were prompt and very reasonable in cost. Their work was great. I would highly recommend their service to any one looking to get their windows done. They were friendly and cleaned up after themselves.

irvinejoh, Hamilton Ontario

Vinyl Covered Windows and Stained/cut glass inserts

I ordered new Windows for most windows in my home from Vince Alvieri of Rainbow aluminum.
As well I ordered stainglass/cut glass inserts for my front door and front door sidelights.

All products were excellent and installed without a problem.

The only weak spot was the length of delivery was longer then I would like.

Their prices beat everyone and he was very flexible in meeting our needs.

I have had them a number of years now and have not had a problem.

I can highly recommend this company and this person.

luvan in Hamilton
luvan in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

window

I wanted new windows including new window frames and I told them this. They told me that I had to notify the sales person of this even though I told the guy that was measuring for them. The new windows came in even though I was assured that the frame was going to be replaced. They placed the new windows on top of the old frames. They told me to just paint the old frames and they would look great....but they don't. The "R" value is the same because their is a draft around the new windows.