Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Julie from Newmarket
Julie from Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Screen repair

Several years ago R-Tech replaced six windows in my house, which included a sliding door and bay window. The installation was done correctly with no issues. To this date I still love all my windows and have had no issues with any of them. I accidentally damaged the screen frame from my bay window. R-Tech replaced/repaired the frame perfectly and didn't even charge me. That is what I call great customer service. Thank you again.

Eva
Eva
3 reviews Aurora, ON

New Windows, front door and front porch enclosure

Mat and his team were great! Mat came to provide an estimate to replace all windows on the 2nd floor of our house and a front porch enclosure. With the competitive price he provided, we ended up having him come back to requote to include replacing the front door. Great customer service and great prices. When his crew came to work on the windows, they got the whole job done in 1 day! I will definitely be contacting RTech in the future when I replace my first floor windows

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Window and Front Door replacement

Mat and his team are FANTASTIC!! After seeing the incredible work done on my neighbours home, I decided to give Mat a call. He was very quick to return my call, and extremely professional. Very polite, and able to answer all the questions I had! With one phone call I was sold before he even came out for the estimate (which is complimentary, by the way). Mat showed up right on time, was polite and professional, and definitely informative. With in a couple of weeks, my windows and front door had arrived, and Mat's crew was out here installing. Two guys who were polite, friendly, and very professional. They took care of everything right down to the clean up! After installation with his incredible crew, i've received countless compliments from family and friends on our front door and windows. I would recommend R-tech to everyone I know! Thanks a million, Mat!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Windows

905-830-4095
1200 Twinney Dr
Newmarket
L3Y 9E4

Do not do business with this company. I ordered windows from them based on their recommendation about how the sizing. We were told to measure brick to brick and they would add the padding for the brick molding and could get it the correct size of the windows from that.

Well first off the windows them selves are 1.5" shorter and wider then is currently installed. Second the brick molding was never given any padding so all of them need to be cut down.

The problem started when I called Mat, the owner about the sizing. He was immediately defensive which is never a good sign and then got down right irate as I questioned why I would have to cut all the brick molding and why the window it self was so different then what is in stalled currently.

RTech obviously has no interest in their clients once they have cashed the check and Mat has no interest in retaining business from paying customers as he hung up on us.

I would never do business with RTech or Mat again and would suggest that anyone else tread carefully if they are planning on doing business with them.

Kathy from Toronto
Kathy from Toronto

Replacement Windows

R-Tech Windows replaced 3 Windows in our home and 6 Windows plus 2 sliding doors in my mother's home. Mat and his team are very professional with a great attention to detail, including clean up. We are highly satisfied with their work and will be using them again to replace more Windows in our home. We highly recommend R-Tech Windows.

Warren H. from Newmarket
Warren H. from Newmarket
1 review Aurora, ON

window replacement

905-830-4095
1200 Twinney Dr
Newmarket
L3Y 9E4

R Tech windows did a very professional job in replacing every window and door in our home. Mat and his team are dedicated, and detail oriented. An excellent company to use for all stages of the renovation. We are completely satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend! They had previously done work for two members of our family and I am grateful for the referral. Have no reservations about using their services.

Warren H.

Ron V from Newmarket
Ron V from Newmarket
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Windows replacement

Had Mat along with several others quote replacing 11 windows last fall(October/13). Considering the quality of the product (North Star), the competitive pricing and the excellent customer service, Mat made it a fairly easy choice. Once the contract was signed, the windows were ordered and Mat was pretty bang on with the install date. His 2 man crew arrived and over 2 days, removed the old and installed the new. These lads were professional, cleaned up after themselves and did an extraordinary job. From the caulking to the trim, there was nothing to complain about and every reason to be happy. We intend to replace the front door also, R-Tech will be getting our business thanks to their superior customer service and attention to detail.