Southern Spray Lawn Care

xx xx
xx xx
5 reviews , TN

lawn weed control

We use Southern Spray. Have been using them for awhile. We tried another company before and they were..not so great. Southern Spray is very professional. We have a large yard and get a lot of weeds every spring. If they don't get all the weeds the first, they WILL come back out and respray. But, if not, I suggest you go to Home Depot or Lowe's or somewhere and purchase some Round Up or something, just in case. I guess I would be a little more impressed with them if I didn't have one weed in my yard, but I guess that's just crazy talk! They are a good company though, and will do all they can to please the customer.