Quilts Etc (Ont) Ltd

Roberta-5399
Roberta-5399

9.8/10

Bedding

Wow, this place has more selection than I thought they would!! I had no problem finding duvets and duvet covers for 2 rooms in the house. They have stuff to suit everyone's taste. I would definitely go back - I was really impressed with the selection and quality. Service was also very friendly and helpful (which I appreciated, since I'm not really an 'expert' in duvets). My experience was great!

Our great selection and friendly service can be found in over 42 locations all across Canada. We purchase direct from our own factories guaranteeing the best possible quality and prices. Our down and feather products are made in our B.C. facility again guaranteeing top quality.