Quality Restorations Co

Home Additions
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in North York  >  Quality Restorations Co  >  New Bedroom / Kitchen Adjustmnet
Kyri
Kyri

New Bedroom / Kitchen Adjustmnet

I was looking to restore a bedroom on the ground level of my house by adjusting the existing kitchen. After gathering several quotes, I decided to proceed with Quality Restorations for their track record, experience and well illustrated knowledge.

Anthony was assigned to do the job. I was very impressed with his speed, thoroughness and attention to detail. He was also very helpful in making suggestions during the course of the project for how the cabinets should be formatted to work with the adjusted kitchen. Every day I came home, I would see plenty of progress. The job was completed in a timely fashion.

Although there are companies that would have done this job a little cheaper, I don't think their quality and finish would match Quality Restorations. I would certainly recommend this company to my friends and colleagues for their vast experience, quality and overall professionalism.

Thank you Kyri - I appreciate you review and it is true ... there is always someone cheaper however if the work has to be done over is it really cheaper in the end? Have a great New Year , Doug