Quality Home Improvements Oshawa Ltd

calldread298 in Oshawa
calldread298 in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Window and Door Replacement

After much research and discussion we made the absolute right decision to hire QHI to replace all the windows and doors for our house. This was a large project and after meeting with Deb and Mario we felt really comfortable that we had made the right decision. Throughout the whole process every step was explained to us in detail. During the installation Mario who was very professional and hard working, took the time to show us where our house had been missing insulation and went above and beyond to add insulation around our new windows. Now it is so nice to have windows that look amazing and work perfectly. We have noticed a huge improvement in how much warmer our bedroom is. The entire process was stress free and went better than we could have imagined. We would absolutely recommend QHI to anyone who is looking to replace their windows/doors. Thank you Deb and Mario

Thank you Chris; we really appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure to do work for you. We love to hear that you are noticing how much more energy efficient your new windows and doors are. We strive to keep our customers happy and we thank you again for your recommendation.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

replacement windows

We are very happy with the windows that were replaced. The appraiser was good and very personable. The installers were good at their job. The problem came after. The installer either knelt or stood on the granite counter top to install the kitchen window over the sink. In doing so, he cracked the granite in two places. He said he would bring in his counter guy to repair it. After numerous texts and messages Trevor came back himself with the product to repair it. It was the wrong colour and looks awful. He said he would return with the correct colour. That was 4 months ago. We had hoped to have Trevor come back to do some odd jobs but that isn't going to happen now. Obviously his ability to take responsibility for his actions leaves a lot to be desired. To reiterate, we are happy with the company as a whole and the windows themselves.

Thank you for this review - I don't have record of this incident and would like to resolve it ASAP. Please call our office at 905-721-7519 Please ask for Debbie.

Flashing around siding and new window panes

I have used QHI several times in the past for various home improvements and found their workmanship to be exemplary. They installed some flashing around my siding two years and recently replaced three window panes that had developed leaks. The work was completed quickly and at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your recommendation; it is greatly appreciated!

rlanestocker
rlanestocker
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Windows, doors, soffits and eaves

I purchased 19 Windows, 3 doors, soffits and eaves. I'm so happy with their quality and awesome workmanship. Owner is amazing, as are all the workers. Very friendly bunch of people. I would highly recommend this company. I'm getting lots of compliments on my house!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!! It was a pleasure to have done work for you!!

New home owner in Oshawa
New home owner in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Window purchase and installation

Purchase my home this year , found quality home improvements to be most helpful. They r fast , reliable I had excellent experience. Wide variety to chose from ,very friendly. Competitive pricing work well dun.
excellent customer service , and excellent installation of all new windows in my home.

William in Whitby
William in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Siding and capping

What a great experience from start to finish. From my initial dealings with Debbie who always made herself available to answer my many questions and who gave us some great suggestions on how to decide on colour. Bob who completed the work, siding installed on front of house and all wood capped, did an amazing job and was a true pleasure having around. The house looks great, thank you both Debbie and Bob. We look forward to future projects.

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

New Flashing on Siding

I contacted QHI to place some flashing over wooden frames that were starting to rot and warp beside my siding. The man they sent did an excellent job and even framed around my sliding glass door for free. The new flashing looks great and has really improved the look of my home. They have done other jobs on my street and the results always look great, I would use this company again.

Cyndi in Scarborough
Cyndi in Scarborough
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Quick and efficient

In the last big windstorm our siding came loose. I called QHI and spoke to Debbie who explained many people had damage. Within a couple of days from contact, a service worker called to say he’d be by. He cameand fixed the siding within about 15 minutes. It’s as good as new

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Vinyl Siding, Fascia, Soffit and Eavestroughing Installation to complete house

I cannot recommend Quality Home Improvements Oshawa enough. I recently purchased a 'fixer upper' home and I contracted QHI to replace four windows and install new vinyl siding, fascia, soffit and eavestroughing to the whole house. Installation included insulation for the siding and leaf guards for the eavestroughing. I obtained a number of quotes prior to hiring QHI and although some contractors offered similar quotes the installation offered used inferior products, did not include products such as insulation in the price' or did not appear to have the same level of expertise; one company quoted double and did not include the four windows. From my first interaction to completion of the work QHI were professional, consistent, and delivered more than promised. The crew that completed work on my home addressed any questions I had and provided solutions to the many needs identified in upgrading an older property. Dave's amazing attention to detail deserves a special mention as well as all he the extra jobs he completed that came up along the way - fixing an unexpected rotten door frame, replacing all external light fixtures, addressing and repairing areas not included in the contract such as cladding door frames, addressing gaps in the foundation blocks, re-installing window treatments - I could go on). The work was completed from beginning to end within 7-8 working days. I would highly recommend Quality Home Improvements Oshawa.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were absolutely Am omg to do business with and we are so thrilled with the end result as well.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

porch enclosure

We had a porch enclosure installed by Trevor fall 2016 which required follow up adjustments to get everything just right.
Quality Home Improvements sent Trevor to our door within a couple of days, or more recently on the same day as called.
Quality Home Improvements stand by their products and workmanship 100%
Myself, being in retail and customer service my entire working life, support and give recognition to small businesses in the community that value customer goodwill.
I would recommend Quality Home Improvements for that reason.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company; we appreciate your kind words and are thrilled that you will recommend us to others.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Oshawa?