Putti

Review for Putti

Garland fr, Northern Ontario
Garland fr, Northern Ontario

Home accessories.

I love this store! I first started shopping here a few years ago, and now every time I visit Toronto I stop in at Putti. It is an amazing store that has a mix of home accessories, some furniture, plus a collection of European Antiques. There are lovely side tables, small curio cabinets, antique chairs and chandeliers. The store has added a lot of charm to our home, from the many items I have picked up there over the years. I have never visited the store and left empty handed. I especially like their perfume bottles, sachets, soaps and candles. Usually when I stop in I find a little surprise that they didn't have the time before. Every space in this store has something special to offer. They have a lovely selection of extremely unique ribbons, paper and cards tucked away in one corner. I have purchased everything from decorative candy dishes to mirrors to frames to the sweetest little guest towels I have ever seen. I always find the staff to be friendly, helpful and polite. If you are buying a gift the staff will do up the present in a pink paper presentation bag with pretty pink ribbons. I am so pleased to have found this store as just looking around our home, brings a smile to my face when I look at the gorgeous items we have brought home from Putti! Thank you for reading my review.

More about Putti

Putti Fine Furnishings is a european style home decore boutique nestled in the up scale Rosedale area in Toronto Canada. The store is a series of mini specialty departments within one space. Antique furnishings, antique linens, dishes, crystal & tableware. Items from all over the world.