Pure Gold Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
2121 Roselynn Way Port Coquitlam BC V3C2V4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Port Mann  >  Pure Gold Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Pure Gold Carpet Cleaning

2121 Roselynn Way
Port Coquitlam
BC
V3C2V4

We have always trusted our carpet care to Terry. In fact, while on a trip in California in our RV, my husband spilled red wine on our brand new carpet! Who did I call? Terry was very helpful with suggestions and we did get the stain out. Thats why Terry is so special.

Janet Reynolds in Port coquitlam
Janet Reynolds in Port coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Annual cleaning of household carpets

When Terry from Pure Gold first called me almost 20 years ago, I didn't need my carpets cleaned but I told him of a stain that had just happened. He asked to come and try to remove it, for free, which he did within the next week. I was so impressed with this service, I began using him for my annual carpet cleaning. The results are perfect every time. Terry is so professional, friendly, reliable and does all of the work himself. I have recommended him to many friends, all of whom have been just as impressed.