Sorensons Appliance & TV

pc713 in MN
pc713 in MN
5 reviews Austin, MN

Washer & Dryer purchase and TV repair

This business has a very friendly staff that is ready to help you as soon as you step through the door. They have no-pressure sales and great prices. About a year ago, I looked for a washer and dryer at Sears and Home Depot. I did not like what they offered. Plus, they were expensive. I went to Sorenson's Appliances, which is located in the small town of Geneva. They had a great selection of washers and dryers. I bought the Maytag 100th Year Anniversary set for $1000. Delivery and set-up were free. Plus, they hauled away my old set at no charge. Since I was so pleased with their service, I bought a refrigerator from them, too!