Blue Sage Appliance Repair

cherokee Reno
cherokee Reno
1 review , NV

repair of washing machine

My wife called Blue Sage and set up an appointment for repair of our washing machine. The repairman showed up at the correct day and time. After about one hour, the repairman said he was finished and that he could not find anything wrong with the machine. I gave hime a check for $70.00 and he left. I little while later on noticed that there were parts on the floor by the washer. Also, I noticed that the bleach resevoir had been re-arranged and the plastic filter had been put back facing the wrong direction (this required the repairman to force the part into place. The bleach system has not been working since the repairman left our house.

I called the Blue Sage office and this is where things got pretty crazy. The owner, Dawn, was immediately on the defensive, and kept talking over me, so I never did get to tell her what the problems were. Her position was this: "My technicians would never do that type of work, and you are an irritating person, I will send your money back to you. Then she hung up on me.

After 2 weeks I did not receive anything from Blue Sage. I called the offce and Dawn answered. She was just the same as last time talking loud and fast, and I was trying to say, "don't you want to know what happened?" She said that she changed her mind and that she was not going to reimburse me and then, again, she hung up the phone on me.

These people do not even pretend to care about their customers.
$70.00 is not a lot of money, but the fact of the matter is that I opened my home, and put my trust in this company, and now I need 2 repairs instead of one, but most of all, my integrity was questioned, I was insulted repeatedly, it was simply a horrible experience.