Proto Glass & Mirror

Reviews for Proto Glass & Mirror

john from Toronto
john from Toronto

Window replacement

I had a 7 windows replaced by Proto Glass - all of them had condensation forming within the glass in one week from installation. Owner claimed that it was due to wet wood around windows. He replaced 5 windows from another company but refuses to replace the final 2 windows - he also hung up on me when I asked him to finish the job he started. I am very disappointed in this company and would NOT recommend using them.

mdross from Toronto
mdross from Toronto

bathroom mirror

we called proto for a bathroom mirror our last contractor promised us but failed to deliver 6 months later. called him saturday at 1, he came out to measure saturday at 4, told us he would be back on monday at 4:15, arrived monday at 4:15 with the mirror cut correctly, installed the mirror in twenty minutes and was gone. excellent service!

Marina in Scarborough
Marina in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Foyer Mirror

I had a full length wall mirror installed in my foyer that I've wanted for a long time and I could not be happier. The installation was quick (less that a week after I got my quote!) and the guy who installed it was very friendly and professional.

Mirrors

We had 2 bis bathroom mirrors installed. These guys came quickly after our initial call to take measurements and estimate. They then came back a few days later for the install! Great job, and a good price.

Sabah in Thornhill
Sabah in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Bathroom Mirror

Had a full length wall mirror put up in our ensuite bathroom a week after calling and confirming our quote, however keep in mind the installation took only a few hours! very fast service and the mirror is perfect. our installer took great pains to align our mirror (asking for our input several times before proceeding) and paid attention to detail - including tidying up when the installation was completed. great job, will use again.

KK in Vaughan
KK in Vaughan
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

Glass for table top

I wanted to replace the glass top on my round table because of lots of scratches and a small chip on the edge. I found this company by word of mouth. They were very easy to deal with and the price was reasonable. The replacement glass is thicker than the original one I had and still looks great after a year. I'm very pleased.

Zaheeda in Richmond hill
Zaheeda in Richmond hill
3 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Table Top Glass

I found this company through home stars and was very happy I contacted them. They were efficient and fast. They contacted me back quickly and called if they had any questions before cutting our glass. I was very impressed with them and would recommend them.

9.5/10

Wall mirrors in two bathrooms.

I called these guys for an estimate on Saturday, by Monday at lunch the two large wall mirrors were installed! Good job, fast service! I would recommend to anyone.

Rira from Markham
Rira from Markham

Great Shower Door and Window Replacement

Just moved into a new home and needed to do some work in the washroom. I was referred to Proto Glass & Mirror by a friend of mine. They quickly installed a fabulous shower door (which looks great!) for me and also replaced a broken window for me in the second bedroom. Overall - great work done and fast service!