Adt Protectron

Reviews for Adt Protectron

Susan Stoik in Calgary
Susan Stoik in Calgary

Alarm Service

I have been with this company for several years and have gone through three name changes. With the last name change they never gave me new signs so I still have the second name change on my sign. If the smoke alarm goes off you have to phone the company from a cell phone to notify them of the false alarm or the fire department arrives. I had this happen a couple of times. The first time it happened I was still in my house coat and very pregnant. The land line goes dead for a minute or so when the alarm goes off. On the plus side the company will phone back and check if everything is alright.

You should know, Brooklin
You should know, Brooklin
4 reviews ,

AHouse Alarm System

When I first moved into my house a representative from Reliance Protectron approached me to sell their services.
I knew I wanted an alarm system and was going to utilize one of the bigger name companies, but Ifound the Reliance was providing me with everything that I needed for much cheaper than the other companies.
I've been a customer of theirs for 2 years and I am very happy with their service!

May in Edmonton
May in Edmonton
6 reviews EDMONTON, AB

installing alarn system

The gentleman that came by was very knowledgeable in all of the products and made recommendations to meet our needs. Once a plan was agreed to, he came back 2 weeks later with the necessary equipment and entire installation took less than 2 hours! very impressed with work done.

Fin in Toronto
Fin in Toronto
11 reviews East York, ON

Home Alarm

We used to be very happy with Reliance (back when they were Voxcomm) but since the takeover we have been very disappointed. Reliance employees often seem to be unclear who is on our call list and what steps they are to take when an alarm goes off. Recently I received a call for my sister's alarm a full half hour after Reliance had received the alert and they could give me no explanation as to why they took so long to call me. By the time I got to her house (2 min away) the police had already attended and discovered that it was the dog walker. My sister will now be billed for the police attendance which could have been avoided if Reliance had called me earlier. We recently had problems with our phone line and when I called Reliance and asked them to check if they still had our house on their system they told me that I would have to be in the house and physically test it in order for them to tell. I would like to think that if our phone and backup line disconnected they would know without me calling to tell them! Back when they were Voxcomm they were very reliable but now it seems like a roll of the dice every time we deal with them. Their technicians are great but the actual monitoring seems useless now. Our contract is up for renewal and after three years with them we will be looking elsewhere.

Laura Robertson in Oakville
Laura Robertson in Oakville

Switched Alarm company

We were cold called by this company as we had a competitor's alarm system. Lee came and explained his company. We chose to sign up with him and the installer was available to come the next day to switch over our system. It was trouble free and this company is saving us $15 per month!

Heather in Edmonton
Heather in Edmonton
14 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Home Alarm

When deciding on an alarm system, Reliance came out to do an assessment, went over all the options in detail and up front indicated that they were able to use the existing system. Salesperson was not pushy and was knowledgeable about products and services. Everything was set up without a hitch and were able to get a great package for less than other comparable companies.

frank im brampton
frank im brampton

Current security

They are very approachable and punctual and answered questions when I contacted them. They are doing the install next week so tbd on their quality on install. They offered a much more comprehensive package than alarm force - a digital system with an intercom. It costs a bit more but they offer a camera on the outside to monitor from inside

Vancouver-951
Vancouver-951

9.5/10

security system installation

Had security system installed. On time, service and installation. Quality products. Very happy with system.

More about Adt Protectron

Headquartered in Montreal and Toronto, ADT is one of Canada’s largest monitoring and alarm system installation companies, with solutions including the full line of Protectron's products. With its network of qualified professionals specializing in the sale, installation, servicing and monitoring of electronic security systems, it serves more than 800, 000 ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Toronto?