ProSeal Pavement Solutions Inc

Paving Contractors
1730 McPherson Court, Unit 26 Pickering ON L1W3E6
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Pickering  >  ProSeal Pavement Solutions Inc

Reviews for ProSeal Pavement Solutions Inc

Marlene Grey from Toronto
Marlene Grey from Toronto

Driveway sealing

Watching the rain-water bead off my driveway made me think I should write a review for Pavement Solutions!

We had the driveway sealed by Pavement Solutions this fall, and they did a superb job. I called around for prices, and Pavement Solutions was around the middle of the pack. After speaking with Greg about his crew and how they do the work however, we were sold on them.

They are not a "one-man-show"... They send a proper crew to apply the sealer. One guy was holding a guide to protect our garage door from overspray while another applied the sealer. In the past we have had one lone guy spray sealer for us, and despite his best efforts he ALWAYS got sealer on our sidewalk and curbs. Perhaps this past experience is why I was so surprised to see a proper crew pull up to my house in a clean white truck...in proper construction gear gear no less. They did a clean job WITHOUT any overspray on our garage or curbs.

I always try to wite or post a positive review when I receive good service, so I wanted to post this today, even if we are almost into winter!!

Don from Toronto
Don from Toronto

Paving and Concrete

Really good work on my brand new driveway and curbs! They had to hold my hand through the entire process and answer my incessant questions. The crew was punctual, my phone calls were always answered or returned quickly. These guys are hard working and focussed on providing high quality for the dollar. Holmes on Holmes, kind of guys. From start to finish, they seemed to know their stuff and took the time to complete the project the way it should be done. I shopped around and they weren't the cheapest out there, but I can't argue with the end-result and overall I couldn't be happier. Thanks guys.

David Wilson in Pickering
David Wilson in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Driveway Repair and Sealing

Several years back I had my retched old driveway replaced and, at the time, the paving contractor recommended that I have it sealed after about a year. I just never got around to it and sure enough it started to look its age. Nothing major, but the usual fading, hairline cracks and some settling at the street where the city did some curb replacement. So, back in the fall, I called up the paver and asked if they recommended anyone to do the work. They told me to give Greg at Pavement Solutions a call. They are a local company, in business for many years and the paver told me they'd take care of me. I couldn't be more pleased. From the first phone call Greg made the process easy. He arranged a convenient time for his crew to arrive (I really wanted to be there when the work was being done), answered my questions clearly and confirmed the appointment with me the day before (which I really appreciated...I'm so sick of waiting around for Bell or Rogers or whoever to show up in their "appointment window" and then wonder whether they forgot when the end of the winndow is apporaching!). The guys were on time, professional, efficient and polite. It was a hot day, but they took the time to do the little things like fill in those hairline cracks and make the necessary repairs at the curb before sealing. Now my driveway looks great! Thanks guys!

More about ProSeal Pavement Solutions Inc

Pavement Solutions is an established industry leader in pavement maintenance and repair. Serving Southern Ontario for the past two decades, we have developed strong and lasting relationships with residential, commercial, industrial and municipal customers as well as within the construction and real estate development industries.
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Pickering?