Profile Marble & Bath Ltd

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
12652 82 Ave Surrey BC V3W 3E8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Surrey  >  Profile Marble & Bath Ltd

Reviews for Profile Marble & Bath Ltd

robert freeman from Surrey
robert freeman from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Master Bath show, tub and vanity granite install

We expanded the size of our shower, and replaced a tiled shower stall and fibreglass shower floor, tub skirting, backplash, and double sinks/arborite counter top with a mix of black and whiteengineered marble...the solid, limited pieces solution dramatically reduced if not eliminated tile grout lines, and future maintenance. Used the product for a number of months now, and in addition to looking spectacular, easy to clean and maintain like new condition.
After a mistep on our part picking the right product from a small sample we were showed, Tony worked hard to find an alternative that we now love...without his effort and financial accommodation for a wrong choice, we may have not only realized a financial loss but the opportunity to see the great results. On the installation side, the crew is very courteous, extremely clean and careful in our home, and extremely accommodating for in-process changes and adjustments to the install...in the end, seeing our spectacular bathroom and the consistent complements from our friends, we know we made the right choice to choose Profile Marble

So glad the end result hit the mark. Really appreciated the confidence and patience in the selection stages. Helped immensely in getting the bathroom to the WOW result.
Thanks for the opportunity!
Tony

Dave Tredgett from Surrey
Dave Tredgett from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Bathroom Renovation

This is now the 3rd project that we have done with Stephanie. Each time I give in very easily because she is so good at anticipating our needs and wants. The word trust is not used much in this day and age anymore, but my wife and I have a complete trust with Steph and her husband Tony.
The job was done before plan, on plan and with an excellent interchange with the trades.
We are thrilled with the final outcome and would recommend this company as a first choice for your renovation needs.

Hi Dave and Margie,
Again, it was a pleasure working with the both of you. It was well done based on the scheduling, trades and everyone knew their part and did it well. We at Profile appreciate the opportunity you gave us to work with you. Building trust with clients is huge!!! Thanks again Dave and Margie for putting your trust in us!!!!
Sincerely,
Stephanie

Deborah Pincombe from Richmond
Deborah Pincombe from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Bathroom & Kitchen Renovation

Stephanie knows her products and has a keen sense of style. She listened and presented me with choices - enough to have a good selection but not be overwhelming. The appropriate trades people were brought in to complete their part of the project - all were professional and competent. Stephanie oversaw every step of the project and made sure everything was done to a high standard. At all times I was treated with courtesy and respect. Would I use Profile Marble again? Yes, absolutely! My kitchen, bathrooms and entrance way look beautiful.

Hi Debbie, thank you for the opportunity to work with you. It was great to be able to try things that we hadn't even thought of before....your idea with the coat hooks. I will use that idea again for sure. it was very easy to work with you and make product decisions. Profile Marble looks forward to more work ahead with you.... Stephanie

Mildred from Surrey
Mildred from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

bathrooms

We were very satisfied with the first project done by Tony, in our downstairs Powder Room. When we decided a year later to update our upstairs two bathrooms we did not hesitate to call Tony. We were very pleased with his assistance with counter top choices and his craftmanship. Thank you, Tony, and continued success, you are the best.

Thank you Mildred for your returning support and confidence in our products and workmanship. If there is anything else Profile Marble can do for you or anyone you know please feel free to contact us anytime. Hope you have a wonderful 2015!!!!!

Diane Backun from Richmond
Diane Backun from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Kitchen and Powder Room Reno

Met Stephanie at home show, invited her to come to my house to look at my powder room. We made an appt for the next week, while she was in my home I mentioned we were also planning to renovate our kitchen, which my husband and I were going to head up, after hearing how much experience she had in this field we asked for a quote on the kitchen as well. We did much of the demo and placed flooring ourselves to keep costs down. Like any Reno there were a few snags with crocked walls etc., but we're all handled very professionally. I never once felt that I was not heard. I love my new kitchen and powder room and would not hesitate for a minute recommending this company!

Thank you, Diane and Doug. It was an absolute pleasure working with both of you. With knowledgeable homeowners and willing to do work themselves was a great as well. We at Profile would love to help you out with any future projects you may have. Hope you had a safe and happy holiday. Wishing you both a wonderful 2015!!!!

Michele Waddell from Langley
Michele Waddell from Langley
1 review Aldergrove, BC

Kitchen Countertops, Bathroom Counter Tops Bath w/ Surround and Shower w/Surround Enclosure

Eureka!! We are so please with our bathrooms and kitchen. Profile Marble Products and Service turned out great. They met deadlines and produced a beautiful product for a new executive home. They were not only very helpful in choosing colors etc., they also helped with the design of the Kitchen. I thank them very much for convincing my husband to put in the Island and Pantry, making it functional and a more open concept. The Antique White Marble Bath Tub and Surround looks fabulous, with countertops to match. We get so many complements on it. Thank you Profile Marble for making our dreams, reality.

It was a pleasure working with you and the other contractors on site!!! It is great to see crews working together for the same outcome. Profile Marble would love to do future work for you and family. Enjoy your bath for years to come!!!! Stephanie Vanderpol 604-831-8106

Dianne from Burnaby
Dianne from Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

bathroom renovation

I wanted white on white marbling. There is so little marbling that what there is looks like a mistake. The biggest problem is the shower pan, It does not drain all the water. The shower pan was installed first and I assumed it would drain. This was a bad mistake. if I had tried putting pails of water into the pan I would have seen that it does not drain all the way. At that point we could have had it taken out and a different pan put in. However we did not try out the shower pan until the walls and shower doors were installed. When we did try it out we found that the pan does not drain completely . Then it was too late to put in a different shower pan. The company owner tried to fix the problem with a thinner drain cover but it does not stay in place or solve the problem. Also if you instal shower doors the ledge is not very even.
I would like to warn all prospective customers to try out the shower pan as soon as possible to see if it drains all of the water out. I hate that the water sits in the corner, because that corner is lower than the drain

First and of importance to readers, Profile was not contracted as the renovator or 'contractor' for this project as suggested by the heading, this was a DIY project. Our responsibility as a sub was to supply and install the clients chosen shower base and walls into an area prepared by the homeowner. Draining issues can be related directly to the level of the floor under the base as shower base has the csa required slope to the drain end.
White on white marble by nature of its definition is very neutral and its white highlights are muted against the white background.

R.Carson from Maple Ridge
R.Carson from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Home bathroom reno

Stephanie was very professional, giving us lots of suggestions to suit our budget. She brought samples for us to choose from, not just a picture in a catalogue. Her workers were quite efficient and cleaned up after themselves. Her woodworking contractor, Raymond was also very friendly and offered suggestions to save us time and money. We would recommend them to our family and friends.

It was a pleasure working with the two of you. Profile Marble would be more than happy to do future work for you or your friends. Hope you have a great summer. All the best,

Stephanie Vanderpol
Profile Marble
604-831-8106

Janice Saunders from Langley
Janice Saunders from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Bathroom Renovations

Profile Marble removed the soaker tub in master bathroom and replaced it with a big a shower stall, complete with safety bars and a seat. They also replaced the countertops, sinks and taps in both bathrooms. They were very pleasant to deal with, worked quickly and efficiently. They left absolutely no mess when they were finished. I was thrilled with the results. It was wonderful having Stephanie to coordinate the project. She gave me great suggestions as to shower design, etc. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends.

It was a pleasure working with you and your new home. Profile Marble would be pleased to any work for you in the future! Enjoy your new shower and frameless glass doors.

L. Allen in Delta
L. Allen in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Bath

These guys were great. Gave me what I wanted. I am not the type of person that wants what anybody else wants! I have a porthole with an ocean view. They even made me lay down in bath to make sure the jets hit in the right places I wanted them to hit.

Hi, glad you loved Profile Marble's products and workmanship. We had a lot of fun with the challenge in making it work for you. If there is anything else we can assist you with, we are here to help.

Tony

More about Profile Marble & Bath Ltd

Profile Marble and Bath is a manufacturer of cultured marble products. We specialize in custom countertops and showers. We have expanded into the renovation business due to the growing demands of our clients.