Profect Security & Locksmiths

Lorri from Richmond Hill
Lorri from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

new front door locks

I have used Profect Security & Locksmiths for many years to install custom locks to changing generic locks. The service is excellent and fast. I would highly recommend David and his team.

Christina Scott from Scarborough
Christina Scott from Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Home Improvement alarm

Profect offers professional down to earth service. Their prices were very reasonable. I was glad to have chosen this company. They truly value their customers and would go out of their way to accommodate our needs. They are great with followup care, I can contact them anytime and they will offer me assistance. I will continue to use this company in the future.

None
None
4 reviews TORONTO, ON

Locksmith

I found their service quick and efficient. The travel downtown costs a bit more, we just had a rekeying of a lock on our new home. Wonderful customer service before, during and after.