Pro Trans International, Inc.

Moving & Storage
270 Sable Street Toronto ON M6M 3K8
Moving & Storage
Pro Trans International, Inc.

Reviews for Pro Trans International, Inc.

Dougie10 in North York
Dougie10 in North York

Furniture Delivery

Do not use this company!!!! Would have thought for 350. dollars we were getting professional movers instead 2 guys showed up with our new furniture with no idea how to get furniture through a door way..they couldn't figure out how to tilt furniture to get in..they pushed the sofa on the floor with no feet on it and scratched my floor ...marked up my wall and removed a sensor off our door!!!! an absolute disaster they were..the company has not followed up to resolve these issues!!!!! I want my floor fixed and my money back!!!! DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With regards to the above situation , the size of the sofa and the limitations of the doorway to the basement presented a bit of a challenge. Our team spent a considerable amount of time onsite trying their best to deal with the above issues and bring the sofa to where the client requested. The client was contacted the day of the issue by our office and the issue of the floor was discussed initially at that time , no other mention of any other issues were brought up. There has been a bit of a delay in the resolution of this as the company who contracted us to do the delivery is closed for the holiday season and, upon their re-opening, we will be working with both them and the above client to resolve the issue.

Olia
Olia

The best company I have ever used!

When we were looking for movers, we came across Pro trans. Among all of the movers that we have contacted, they are the only ones who provided the best customer service over the phone. On the scheduled date, Alex and Joe were on time and moved our items very fast. Nothing was broken or missing during the move. Payment is base on our agreed cost, no hidden charges were applied. Very happy with a choice and would definitely recommend this company to friends.

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto

Used Pro-Trans twice

I have now used Pro-Trans twice for my residential move and will contact them again if I need to relocate.
The whole process from booking to the delivery team show up at my door on time, to the actual moving itself is seamless and worry-free.

The moving itself is highly professional, the workers we dealt with were very friendly and fast, from the moment they arrived we became bystanders free to watch them to do their job. Price was just right!

MoveManager
MoveManager

Multiple deliveries with GTA and beyond

We are move managers who have used Pro Trans for numerous small deliveries and moves. Their rates are great, the moving teams positive and without attitude, and they have been flexible to our multi-stop, multi-delivery transactions. We have not worked with Pro Trans for a high end move, so I cannot comment on this, but for your 'average' household move or delivery, these guys do a great job. We have had issue receiving receipts (needed for our accounting) if they are not issued at time of payment.

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Furniture delivery

They are not the cheapest alternative for furniture delivery, but Pro-Trans gave me fantastic service. They handled a complicated request (multiple pick-up sites with narrow time windows at each) on short notice and were prompt and careful. Very impressed and pleased.

visit our website to get more information about our services ;)

www.protrans.org

Alex from 1st Choice
Alex from 1st Choice

Sofa and end table delivery

I would like to thank Pro-Trans team for their effort to deliver my oversized sofa. It did not fit through the stairs and they had to use belts to lift it over 2nd floor balcony.
Thank you Pro-Trans team for your effort.

Dave from Orangeville
Dave from Orangeville
1 review ,

Moving

I have arranged a move on September, and suddenly the house we were moving into was not ready on time, Alex at pro-trans helped us with storage and re-schedule a move to a new date. Excellent service

More about Pro Trans International, Inc.

Furniture delivery services in GTA. Services in Ontario and Quebec. Moving, Warehousing, Logistics, Long-Term, Short-Term storage order fulfillment. www. protrans. org
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?