Pro-Trans International, Inc.

Moving & Storage
27 Sable St, Toronto Toronto ON M6M 3K8
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Pro-Trans International, Inc.

Reviews for Pro-Trans International, Inc.

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto

Used Pro-Trans twice

I have now used Pro-Trans twice for my residential move and will contact them again if I need to relocate.
The whole process from booking to the delivery team show up at my door on time, to the actual moving itself is seamless and worry-free.

The moving itself is highly professional, the workers we dealt with were very friendly and fast, from the moment they arrived we became bystanders free to watch them to do their job. Price was just right!

MoveManager
MoveManager

Multiple deliveries with GTA and beyond

We are move managers who have used Pro Trans for numerous small deliveries and moves. Their rates are great, the moving teams positive and without attitude, and they have been flexible to our multi-stop, multi-delivery transactions. We have not worked with Pro Trans for a high end move, so I cannot comment on this, but for your 'average' household move or delivery, these guys do a great job. We have had issue receiving receipts (needed for our accounting) if they are not issued at time of payment.

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Furniture delivery

They are not the cheapest alternative for furniture delivery, but Pro-Trans gave me fantastic service. They handled a complicated request (multiple pick-up sites with narrow time windows at each) on short notice and were prompt and careful. Very impressed and pleased.

visit our website to get more information about our services ;)

www.protrans.org

Alex from 1st Choice
Alex from 1st Choice

Sofa and end table delivery

I would like to thank Pro-Trans team for their effort to deliver my oversized sofa. It did not fit through the stairs and they had to use belts to lift it over 2nd floor balcony.
Thank you Pro-Trans team for your effort.

Dave from Orangeville
Dave from Orangeville
1 review ,

Moving

I have arranged a move on September, and suddenly the house we were moving into was not ready on time, Alex at pro-trans helped us with storage and re-schedule a move to a new date. Excellent service

More about Pro-Trans International, Inc.

Furniture delivery services in GTA. Cross province delivery Ontario and Quebec. Various services for in store / in house assistance. Moving, Warehousing, Logistics, Long-Term, Short-Term storage
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?