Pro-Claim Restoration Ltd

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
5811 Cedarbridge Way, Suite 150 Richmond BC V6X 2A8
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Richmond  >  Pro-Claim Restoration Ltd

Reviews for Pro-Claim Restoration Ltd

5811 Cedarbridge Way, Suite 150
Richmond
BC
V6X 2A8

Had major flood on main floor, insurer was Belairdirect.
Clean up crew was great and did a good job drying up and removing damaged materials.
Reconstruction crew was horrible.
Did not put insulation on exterior walls back properly (basic building code requirement).
Did not seal vapor barrier on exterior walls (basic building code requirement).
Drywalled over open furnace air returns.
Tile installer installed and grouted tiles on same day causing uneven tiles. (basic knowledge you need to let tiles set first before grouting).
Tiler used my lumber on side of my house for cutting on and then hide it by put it onto my neighbor’s property.
Tiler emptied unused mortar and grout into boxes and left it on my wood floors to get wet.
Clean up crew decided to use our laundry dryer to dry their shirt (Wife found the shirt the next day in dryer).
Clean up crew did not do a good job cleaning, did not clean interior of reinstalled storage cabinetry, flooring properly, and did not removal of all flooring protection.
Wall paper order, gave Proclaim our selection for wallpaper soon after flood and found out that they waited a month before ordering from supplier causing at least a 2 week delay in completing our powder room. Having a child potty training in not fun without a powder room.
Wall paper installer did not protect floor, spent one hour scraping floor as I would not allow their cleaners back in my house after finding the shirt.
The list goes on and on…have pictures and emails detailing everything.
The painters were great, good job and cleaned up after themselves.
Everything was finally done and did receive some compensation for my time but nothing can compensate for the lack of management and poor workmanship.

Hello Walter,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day last week to speak with me. As we have taken the necessary efforts to resolve your issues we hope that at the end of the day you are satisfied with all completed work. It is regrettable that our employee used your dryer to dry his shirt – we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that this doesn’t happen again with any of our clients. As per our previous phone conversation we are taking this very seriously and expect all of our employees and sub-trades to act in a professional manner which obviously was not your experience. If you have any further questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at either my personal number of our main line 604-276-2383

Thank you and we wish you the best.

Tony Scott
President
Platinum Pro-Claim.

Keith in White Rock
Keith in White Rock
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Wood floor replacement

Platinum ProClaim a pleasure to work with and we are pleased to recommend. With special thanks to Project Manager Derek who oversaw project and kept it on schedule, was easy to reach, attentive to our needs and excellent with follow up. In our opinion, a model experience. Keith

Bill in Vancouver
Bill in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Sewer Backup in Basement

We had a sewer backup in our basement back in mid-January this year. It happened late Sunday afternoon. The damage was confined to the bathroom, a storage room and part of the TV room. After we phoned our insurance company to report our situation, they told us that 2-3 restoration companies may be calling us to come and assess the situation. Platinum Pro-claim was the first company to call us the next day. TJ, the Pro-claim project manager, actually came to our house at the same time as the insurance adjuster to assess the damage. He was able to take moisture readings around the basement and take physical measurements of the affected area. Before leaving, TJ explained to us what all needs to be done and how long it might take. That same afternoon a Pro-claim serviceman came to rip up and remove the affected carpet and did some disinfecting. A moving crew came a couple of days later and took to storage all the furniture from the affected area so that the restoration crew could remove the contaminated flooring and walls, clean up the damage, and begin to restore the affected area. We want to say that Pro-claim contractors did a very professional job. Throughout the restoration process, from start to finish, Pro-claim kept us informed as to when the crew would be coming to do work and what work would be done. Pro-claim was also able to accommodate our request for some upgrades as well - such as replacing the carpet with vinyl plank (with us paying for the difference in cost). The restoration job was completed in the time frame that TJ gave us. We are very happy with the final restoration work and would not hesitate to recommend Pro-claim to anyone who may need restoration work.

Ninja in Surrey
Ninja in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

warning to insurance companies

Brett will take full advantage of insurance claims!!!!! Also hires the worst subcontractors. Boozies Drywall, Boozies Painting....always stalling the jobs with excuses. Show up when they want, leave when they want, leave their garbage behind, smoking on the property, leaving the butts on the ground. I recommend a different company with professionalism

Hi Ninja,

I’m very sorry to hear you had such a poor experience with our company. As we keep a thorough database of our customers, I would love to be able to identify which job your claim was affiliated with.

As we are constantly trying to improve our company to operate at the highest level of professionalism, I would be very appreciative if you contacted us [ csr@ppcr.ca ] further so we can ensure that the dissatisfaction you received won’t happen again.

I appreciate you taking the time to review Platinum Pro-Claim and I hope to hear from you in the near future

Platinum Pro-Claim
Customer Service

Phyllis Mary Bell in
Phyllis Mary Bell in
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Restoration after the Flood

From the moment the Pro-Claim Restoration emergency response team arrived to deal with the clean water flood in my suite until the final cleanup yesterday their approach to this project kept my spirits intact. This eight week endeavour was like a movie of my life and one I didn't want to be in. But, as the initial work got underway (flooring, tiling, kitchen cupboards, plumbing, carpet) I knew for certain that this movie was being directed by a well-organized, responsive and sensitive man. Thank you Brett! All the trades who came into my home (too many to name!) were proficient and professional. Even more helpful; they were friendly and sympathetic. This attitude must surely be a reflection of the philosophy of the owners and administration of Pro-Claim Restoration. My gratitude to everyone involved. If you need any restoration in your home call this company! Phyllis Mary Bell

Chris from Burnaby
Chris from Burnaby
11 reviews Burnaby, BC

Concrete Service

We had to level some concrete flooring in our house to balance the uneven floors. Platinum came in, mixed the concrete onsite, poured and spread the mix evenly and professionally. The site was well cleaned after and the no problems with the workmanship.

Jones from Vancouver
Jones from Vancouver
16 reviews Vancouver, BC

Water Leak Restoration

We discovered a water leak in one of our pipes which damaged our flooring and basement ceiling. The guys that came out to do the restoration work were very punctual, professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

Pennie Chiam from Burnaby
Pennie Chiam from Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Laminate Flooring

Our water heater broke and leaked all over our basement. Insurance recommended Pro-Claim Restoration and they came in right away to evaluate the damage. They immediately ventilate our ground floor to get out the moisture. After, they did a superb installing the laminate fllooring within a few days. It looks great! Thanks!

Serena Campbell in RICHMOND
Serena Campbell in RICHMOND
2 reviews RICHMOND, BC

flood on main floor in our laundry room

We had sewage back up into our townhome through the drain in our laundry room. These guys worked quickly to remove all the damaged materials, brought in equipment to remove moisture and possible contaminants. They coordinated the re-construction and all trades needed to complete the job in a timely manner.

More about Pro-Claim Restoration Ltd

At Platinum Pro-Claim, we set ourselves apart from similar disaster restoration companies in the Vancouver area in many ways. We have more than three decades of combined experience working in the industry delivering exceptional services to residents and business owners in the area. In addition, the jobs we have completed ...