HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Priority Plumbing

Reviews for Priority Plumbing

Satisfied
Satisfied

Sticker Shock

They charge $49 to show at the door to get a price - which is fine. But quote to disconnect and replace a one piece toilet (no plumbing just the gasket) and change the cover plate on the bathtub tap and shower arm (unscrew, add plumbers tape and screw in new arm and no valve change) was quoted at $980 - for a job that I could do in two hours max.

so paid for the estimate and sent a very nice man away.

Unfortunately many details have been omitted from this review. Client wanted a very heavy one piece toilet lifted from the 2nd floor and carried out to the garage, then carry in a one piece toilet from the garage back up tho the 2nd floor and installed. This job required 2 men and we have to charge accordingly. The parts client purchased were wrong so we had to pick up and replace the correct parts. Not sure why this client believes its a simple gasket change. Thank you.

Shahid at Harbourfront
Shahid at Harbourfront

Kitchen faucet

Never again I think should sum up my experience. My stainless steel stove cost $750 and these guys charged me close to a thousand for an ordinary faucet. I was away at the time and they took advantage of the situation with my tenant.

ChelsK in Old Toronto
ChelsK in Old Toronto

Bathroom sink leak

First time using the services of this company. Adam was very friendly, provided me with different options in fixing the sink pipe, and got the job done in less than an hour!

Leaside plumbing projects

I had a major plumbing project completed in March with Leaside plumbing. My basement drain backed up, etc. Leaside plumbing replaced my old clay plumbing, stack pipe, put in a clean out and backwater valve and replaced my old laundry tub. All this work was done professionally and in a timely manner. Excavation was necessary for this work. Recently, I had old galvanized plumbing replaced in my basement that runs outside to my outside tap as I was getting no water pressure and couldn’t water my lawn. Matt and Kale did the work professionally and Matt noticed my bathtub drain was clogged and not draining quickly and Kale fixed that too. They are great guys. I highly recommend leaside plumbing.

Joseph in Mississauga
Joseph in Mississauga

Drain waste pipe leaking

I am so glad that I had Greg to come over and take a look at the drain pipe leaking. He explained everything in details. It turned out that I just need to replace the 4 In. ABS Male Plug MIPT which I bought from Home Depot.

We are so pleased to hear we were able to efficiently serve you. We hope you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing service!

Lorraine Blanchard from Old Toronto
Lorraine Blanchard from Old Toronto

Repairs to a leaking toilet.

Greg explained what needed to be done and why. The work was done efficiently and quickly. The bathroom was left neat and tidy after the work was completed. I'm very pleased with his work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our plumbing service. We are pleased to know we were able to efficiently serve your needs. We will be sure to pass along the comments to your service technician, Greg.

Bathroom Sink and Toilet replacement

Work was done in a few hours despite the complications of doing work in an older condo building. Work was very professional and plenty of little "extra touches" to make things look neat and tidy. THANK YOU

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with our service. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay current with our industry offers.

Home plumbing

Matthew is amazing! He is courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. Most of all he is professional. This is the third time we've dealt with Priority Plumbing and will definitely recommend them to others.

We are so delighted to hear that you're needs were met in a convenient and efficient manner. We will be sure to pass along your comments to your service technician, Matthew. Thank you so much for trusting Priority Plumbing and Drains with your needs. We appreciate your business!

Natalie Richter from Toronto
Natalie Richter from Toronto

Plumbing system check

Priority Plumbing checked in with us yesterday about our yearly system check. The timing was perfect. We had a couple of minor things we also needed tweaked.
Kyle has been here a few times now and he is great. He is open and customer-focused. He explains as he goes along and does not push us to do anything that we do not want or need.

Prevention is key in ensuring your home is not at risk of any plumbing disasters. We are proud to offer services that ensure our clients homes remain in good working order. We hope you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing services. Thank you!

georgina.ogrady in Toronto, Ontario
georgina.ogrady in Toronto, Ontario

Drain clearing, repair fossets

Excellent, efficient service. Adam worked all day. Multiple repair jobs in kitchen and all bathrooms. Adam walked through the house and made a detailed list of all repairs, presented plan and quote and got straight to work. Return visit required once new parts sourced but I would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with Adam! We appreciate your business and hope you will sign up for our newsletter to stay current with our industry offers!

More about Priority Plumbing

Priority Plumbing is voted best Plumbing & Drain Service in Toronto for Quality, Service, Value and Professionalism. You know the price before we start. Non-Commissioned Plumbing, Heating & Drain Technicians. Fast, Friendly and Competent Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Service. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Specializing in residential Plumbing, Heating & Drain services. Clean Plumbing, Heating & Drain worksites, We wear floor saving shoe covers and use workmats to protect your home. Same day Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Services. Emergency Plumbing Heating & Drain Services. Convenient appointment times. Full Service Toronto Plumbing Department, Radiators, Boilers, Plugged Drains, Sewer Replacements, Wet Basement Waterproofing, New Water Services Installed, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Fixture Installations, Leaking Faucets Repair. Toronto Plumbers who Perform Quality, Clean and Convenient Services.