1594 Dupont Street Toronto ON M6P 3S7

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Priority Plumbing

Chris & Kelly in Toronto
Chris & Kelly in Toronto

Water line repair and follow up

Brian made the process incredibly easy. Communicated and controlled the entire process seamlessly. I can't thank him enough for his transparency and genuine care for the work and our home. The job was to repair a section of the main water line into the home - it could have gone sideways very easily but Brian did everything he could to not have it escalate, which because of his work it didn't. Priority plumbing - both Jamil and Kevin - owned the service scheduling and ensured we had Brian out as soon as he was available - which is appreciated. They've earned my complete trust to call them again in an emergency or a larger job.

There is nothing more gratifying than knowing we have provided our clients with a service experience that they can count on. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with our service and we hope you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing service. Thank you! Sincerely,

Dolores Folkes
Dolores Folkes

Leaky Faucet

I had a bad leak in my bathroom faucet. Matthew came and replaced the faucet and connections under the sink. He worked very fast and didn't leave a mess. It works wonderful now.

Dear Dolores, Thanks for sharing your experience with Priority Plumbing. Serving and making customers happy is our top priority. Sincerely,

Matthew Paschke i
Matthew Paschke i

Drainage problem

Had a drainage problem and Priority made time to come out that day. Adam came out, diagnosed the problem and got started right away. He was very professional, knowledgeable and could explain everything in a way I could understand. I no longer have a drainage problem and my garage is no longer flooded. I will definitely be referring this company to all those who need plumbing services!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of our plumbing service, it is appreciated! We will make sure to pass along the comments to Adam. Sincerely,

Frederick McNicholas
Frederick McNicholas

Leaking bathroom sink

We had a leaking bathroom sink that needed to be fixed. We couldn’t figure out where all the water was leaking from the pipes. Priority Plumbing was called and Kyle came out and replaced the sink in no time at all and did a wonderful job. Very satisfied with this company and I am very hard to impress. If I give you a great rating you deserved it!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that Kyle was able to efficiently serve your needs. We will be sure to pass along the comments to your service technician. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay current with our industry offers! Sincerely,

Annabelle Rennie
Annabelle Rennie

Plumbing Issues

Absolutely happy with calling Priority Plumbing out to address a few plumbing issues I had. Not only were they on time, but they had the opportunity to show up early and I was able to get everything I needed fixed at an extremely reasonable rate. Thanks again!

Dear Annabelle, We greatly appreciate the confidence you have placed in Priority Plumbing and Drains for your homes plumbing needs. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to receive special offers and important industry news! Sincerely,

Condo plumbing

The company had excellent responsiveness. I got a call confirming that Brian would be doing the job. He was prompt and friendly. He did a great job and explained what we needed to know before he started working. And he did a great job. Hooked up our sinks and cleaned up in no time. Thanks so much. I will recommend you Brian!
Thanks.

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Plumbing service

Great experience with Priority Plumbing. They replied right away to my email with several dates and times to provide an estimate. The representative was thorough and precise, provided excellent advice on how to optimize the heater location but without spending too much money. I wish more companies worked like Priority Plumbing.

Dear Robert, We are so happy that you are satisfied with our services. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Top Priority. Sincerely,

Pauline Patter
Pauline Patter

Kitchen Faucet

Scheduling was incredibly easy and timely, and everyone I spoke with was professional and easy to work with. Greg came out to install a new kitchen faucet, and he was on time, professional, and did a great job. The cost was also very reasonable. I will definitely be using them for future projects.

Dear Pauline, Thanks for sharing your experience with Priority Plumbing. Serving and making customers happy is our top priority. Sincerely,

Evie Simcha
Evie Simcha

Plumbing project

Can't say enough great things about Priority Plumbing. I've been using them for 3 years now. They always come out shortly after I call, fix the problem quickly and efficiently, and charge really reasonable prices. Highly recommend!

Dear Eva, Thank you for trusting us with your plumbing needs and allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate it very much! Sincerely,

Bruce McMahon
Bruce McMahon

Plumbing Issues

Fast and dependable service. Greg was extremely professional and diagnosed and resolved the issue immediately. I highly recommend Priority plumbing and we will use them in the future for any plumbing issues/needs.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our plumbing service! We will be sure to pass along the comments to your service technician, Greg. Sincerely,

More about Priority Plumbing

Priority Plumbing is voted best Plumbing & Drain Service in Toronto for Quality, Service, Value and Professionalism. You know the price before we start. Non-Commissioned Plumbing, Heating & Drain Technicians. Fast, Friendly and Competent Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Service. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Specializing in residential Plumbing, Heating & Drain services. Clean Plumbing, Heating & Drain worksites, We wear floor saving shoe covers and use workmats to protect your home. Same day Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Services. Emergency Plumbing Heating & Drain Services. Convenient appointment times. Full Service Toronto Plumbing Department, Radiators, Boilers, Plugged Drains, Sewer Replacements, Wet Basement Waterproofing, New Water Services Installed, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Fixture Installations, Leaking Faucets Repair. Toronto Plumbers who Perform Quality, Clean and Convenient Services.