Priority Plumbing

Reviews for Priority Plumbing

Lionel Golland in Toronto
Lionel Golland in Toronto

I’ve had an excellent experience with Priority Plumbing

I’ve had an excellent experience with Priority Plumbing. From the customer service on the phone to the technician Adam that came to my house, everything was great. He was to get to my house quickly (he even called me to move my appointment up a few days when they had a cancellation). Adam was very friendly. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem and resolve it. I highly recommend Priority.

Sharon from Markham
Sharon from Markham

Laundry renovation

I submitted the request. The company contacted quicky and David showed up the next day promptly. He did a great job with detailed explanation of what he did. He als double checked everything over. There was no more leaks.

Debbie Graham
Debbie Graham
1 review Hamilton, ON

My sink started leaking uncontrollably and Priority was to the rescue!

I was blown away by the fast, efficient and friendly service provided by Priority. My sink started leaking uncontrollably and Priority was to the rescue! They got here quickly, fully explained what had happened and educated me on things to be aware of (in an easy to understand way). I highly recommend them. Let’s hope I won’t have to call them again but if I do, I know I’ll be in good hands. Thanks again!

C Taylor from Toronto
C Taylor from Toronto

Priority Plumbing does not use licensed plumbers

The last time I hired Priority Plumbing it was to fix a wobbly shower handle. First guy to come charged $352 to “replace shower handle parts” . He shut the main water valve off but never opened any other taps trapping air in the system. That night any tap, or washing machine had violent air pressure and that shower handle fell off. We shut off the water. Second guy comes and says no parts were replaced and fixed the shower handle. When the water was turned back on we could hear water hissing. The pipe to the water heater had cracked and I paid the second guy another $350, not realizing at first why. When water is spraying everywhere you don’t think. But when the toilet was also damaged I figured it out. The company owner was rude, unapologetic and blamed the age of my water heater and toilet, which were fine before they came. Visa agreed with me and reimbursed me for the second charge. They are not licensed plumbers although their ad doesn’t say that. They are not registered with the City of Toronto. They are another company with a new name. Beware.

MGFL77 in Old Toronto
MGFL77 in Old Toronto

Best Plumbing Company

Great company. Plumber sat down gave me 3 scenerio sand costs. Explained everything throughly. Within 15 minutes everything was clear and running smoothly. I will be using this company again.

johncapel in Pefferlaw
johncapel in Pefferlaw

Drain Stack replacement

Matt was a treat to work with. competent and professional, just like the other plumber we dealt with (Greg). These guys went beyond just the repairs, offering advise and maintenance tips. My go to plumbing company from now on!

hammering pipes

Brian is thorough and professional. He explained the solution to my problem well, and solved the problem promptly. I would definitely use Priority Plumbing and ask for Brian again. Great service!

Craig Holmes in East york
Craig Holmes in East york

Leaking rad pipe

This was probably the best experience with a plumber I can remember. Matt showed up on time and worked hard to do the job correctly. He got the job done, left no mess at all and was extremely professional and polite. They are a little expensive but I will gladly use them again.

boondoggled in Old Toronto
boondoggled in Old Toronto

Install a new toilet and take the old one away

We went with this company because of all the 5-star reviews and the low service call price. What a mistake. We bought a new toilet (109 pounds) and lugged it home to save money, not easy as we're seniors. The cost of installing the toilet, with no complications, and taking away the old one was over $900 including tax. My sister had a new toilet AND sink installed, and the old ones removed, by a local plumber for $500. Everyone says we were ripped off. We don't recommend this company and will never use their services again.

More about Priority Plumbing

Priority Plumbing is voted best Plumbing & Drain Service in Toronto for Quality, Service, Value and Professionalism. You know the price before we start. Non-Commissioned Plumbing, Heating & Drain Technicians. Fast, Friendly and Competent Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Service. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Specializing in residential Plumbing, Heating & Drain services. Clean Plumbing, Heating & Drain worksites, We wear floor saving shoe covers and use workmats to protect your home. Same day Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Services. Emergency Plumbing Heating & Drain Services. Convenient appointment times. Full Service Toronto Plumbing Department, Radiators, Boilers, Plugged Drains, Sewer Replacements, Wet Basement Waterproofing, New Water Services Installed, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Fixture Installations, Leaking Faucets Repair. Toronto Plumbers who Perform Quality, Clean and Convenient Services.